Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Your Mom Or Step Mom - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Mom Or Step Mom (1150 Views)

Which Would You Attend To First? Your Mom Or Wife / 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom / What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Mom Or Step Mom by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 22, 2015
Imagine your mum left your dad when you were just 8 months old because He had no money.Your dad remarried a lady because He needed someone who will take care of you.So when u grew up,due to the financial state of the house,your step mum sold her wrappers so that she could sponsor your education.And luckily you graduated as a medical doctor,owned ur hospital.One day due to your good treatments,your hospital have been crowded with patients,all the sick bed has been occupied by people,leaving only a single bed.And an emergency occurred due to an accident which your real mum and ur step mum was involved and both were brought to ur hospital. who will u admit
Your biological mum Or your step mum?
(The situation permits you to choose just one.).Please don't ignore the question.
Re: Your Mom Or Step Mom by Twaci(f): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2015
I will sponsor my mum to another good hospital and take care of my stepmum myself.

2 Likes

Re: Your Mom Or Step Mom by Stanleyafam(m): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2015
Hmmmm only the gods can ascertain such *consulting ifa priest*
Re: Your Mom Or Step Mom by Yustash001(m): 10:49am On Sep 22, 2015
Re: Your Mom Or Step Mom by thorpido(m): 10:51am On Sep 22, 2015
Looks like fiction.....

Anyway,I will go with Twaci's position.
Re: Your Mom Or Step Mom by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 22, 2015
Old story, but i wud choose none of dem !
Re: Your Mom Or Step Mom by Twaci(f): 10:59am On Sep 22, 2015
thorpido:
Looks like fiction.....

Anyway,I will go with Twaci's position.
No other way around it for me. cheesy
Re: Your Mom Or Step Mom by libertyfather(m): 11:10am On Sep 22, 2015
Step mum has invested on me so I can save people's life, now she needs me to save her life, she will definitely be the one to safe

1 Like

Re: Your Mom Or Step Mom by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 22, 2015
Durent:
Old story, but i wud choose none of dem !
You are an ingrate
Re: Your Mom Or Step Mom by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
shokky24:

You are an ingrate
Na ur papa nd all una village people be ingrate. iidiot angry
Re: Your Mom Or Step Mom by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
Durent:
Na ur papa nd all una village people be ingrate. iidiot angry
Guy u av a very low IQ and one of the dumbest guy av come across...what av i said to warrant this sh*t,i was actually expecting u to give me a reason and this is all u could come up with..how could u involve my dad in this,if u take what i said as an insult ..insult me back .....and in this life of urs and 100 years to come don't u ever,i said ever insult my dad again!!!!! U might not av any regard for ur parents(dat's y ur hand worked b4 ur brain) but i don't joke with mine.....ODE!!!!
Re: Your Mom Or Step Mom by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
shokky24:

Guy u av a very low IQ and one of the dumbest guy av come across...what av i said to warrant this sh*t,i was actually expecting u to give me a reason and this is all u could come up with..how could u involve my dad in this,if u take what i said as an insult ..insult me back .....and in this life of urs and 100 years to come don't u ever,i said ever insult my dad again!!!!! U might not av any regard for ur parents(dat's y ur hand worked b4 ur brain) but i don't joke with mine.....ODE!!!!

Thunda break dat ur papa third leg angry with ur pros.titute brain, always thinking about diicks to suck angry go sit ontop a Bigblackc.ock and shut da fhuck up, useless lady
Re: Your Mom Or Step Mom by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
Durent:
Thunda break dat ur papa third leg angry with ur pros.titute brain, always thinking about diicks to suck angry go sit ontop a Bigblackc.ock and shut da fhuck up, useless lady
Now i know i shouldn't reply u...u are seriously crazy..u need to see a psychatric doctor
Re: Your Mom Or Step Mom by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
shokky24:

Now i know i shouldn't reply u...u are seriously crazy..u need to see a psychatric doctor
U Beta dnt reply nor quote me again
Re: Your Mom Or Step Mom by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:03am On Sep 26, 2015
@op the poster above me is a typical village man ;d
Re: Your Mom Or Step Mom by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:03am On Sep 26, 2015
@op the poster above me is a typical village man grin
Re: Your Mom Or Step Mom by tk4rd: 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
shokky24:

U and the guy just had little fun.. Well, dem don ban him for now..
Back to the question,, the mother I know is the step-mother..
As case at hand...
A guy was hired as a houseboy at the age of 7.. (the story above is 8 months sef)..
The houseboy was so treated well in the new home.
His mom later died when was 19 years.., and after de funeral, he was told to come back and stay with the dad..
But he refused.. His reason being that; and I quote: "my oga and madam are very old now.. and I can't just leave them just like that"

(1) (Reply)

Does The Feeling Ever Go? / Please Advice!! Her Mom Is Rich But Won't Help Her Financially. (screenshot) / Its S€X That Necessary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.