Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Pregnant Lilian Esoro Glows Radiantly As She Steps Out With Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Lilian Esoro Glows Radiantly As She Steps Out With Husband (1158 Views)

Pregnant Nigerian Woman All Nude In Maternity Shoot With Husband (photos) / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) / 20yr-old Girl Walk Round The Street Naked After Wife Caught Her With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Lilian Esoro Glows Radiantly As She Steps Out With Husband by eyezee: 5:43pm On Feb 01, 2016

Re: Pregnant Lilian Esoro Glows Radiantly As She Steps Out With Husband by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
So her name is "Pregnant" Lilian Esoro.?
Re: Pregnant Lilian Esoro Glows Radiantly As She Steps Out With Husband by thorpido(m): 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
Oh she 'stepped out' leaving her husband behind cos I can't see any husband here in the pic.

But why girls dey like bleach?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lilian Esoro Glows Radiantly As She Steps Out With Husband by Aitee1: 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
thorpido:
Oh she 'stepped out' leaving her husband behind cos I can't see any husband here in the pic.

But why girls dey like bleach?

I doubt it she's bleaching, blame it on the camera phones of these days, some phones come with over 20mp making one look brighter than his/her future.
Re: Pregnant Lilian Esoro Glows Radiantly As She Steps Out With Husband by thorpido(m): 8:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
Aitee1:

I doubt it she's bleaching, blame it on the camera phones of these days, some phones come with over 20mp making one look brighter than his/her future.
okay,let's assume it's the phone.So many body creams women use these days tone the skin.

(1) (Reply)

Ese’s Letter (unedited): Pls Read & Reply Me Inusa / . / Relationship Etiquette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.