Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges (33464 Views)

List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges / Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Amended 16 Counts / 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by florence15(f): 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ehen,
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by airfinance(m): 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
Holyfield1:
What do you expect from a pathetic criminal who drained the economy of Kwara state,Buh come to think of it o,The Kwarans grin grin still love this thief...But Why?
Wrong assertion my good friend. majority are against him go to kwara to find out

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by debasco1(m): 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
oya sakiti boboo... okay ooooo. hope we are save?
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by Laveda(f): 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
I know he'll be freed at the end....but let justice prevail
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by UpLoyo: 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
Buhari will need to be a life time President to fix these animals

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by faaz24: 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
[quote author=Holyfield1 post=38265714]What do you expect from a pathetic criminal who drained the economy of Kwara state,Buh come to think of it o,The Kwarans grin grin still love this thief...But Why?
NOT ALL KWARANS...just d ilorin axis, parts of kwara dat are close to SW don't love him at all. I spoke with someone in offa this morning and from what he told me, the people want him jailed

1 Like

Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by Pesuzok(m): 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
Saraki is being hit from both sides. His wife's case is still with the EFCC

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by Charly68: 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
Wetin dey happen ? Can u see pomposity of highest order ? So he did not want to enter the box why ? Has he any immunity under the law..Black man with his mentality sha...He must have been carried away with his executive lawlessness of his days in power...no wonder he reffered to the Executive vice President of a whole nation as an ordinary Commisioner..God has a way of humbling the proud at heart..Papa God I fear u ooo!

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by kglamour(m): 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
UPDATE 15:The chairman asked both counsels to agree on a date. And they agreed for 21st, 22nd and 23rd of October.UPDATE 16:FINAL RULING: The matter adjourned to 21st and 23rd October for hearing
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
so him no fit go take court injunction like the corrupt amaechi been do?wetin been carry you from PDP go join those ogboni people? grin grin grin grin

Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by Akinz0126(m): 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
Holyfield1:
What do you expect from a pathetic criminal who drained the economy of Kwara state,Buh come to think of it o,The Kwarans grin grin still love this thief...But Why?

Awon Alfa @work and and am sure they are relentless even as he's facing his criminal charges now.
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by SonOfTheLion(m): 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
Holyfield1:
nope the kwarans does not love him. am a kwaran. goto BUDO-OJOKU, OFFA, OJOKU, SAARE. OMUPO, OMU ARAN, AJASE, IGBAJA, EKITI KWARA, ABOTO, IKOTUN, AND OTHER VILLAGES. We are really looking for him. we want to skin him life! THE ENTIRE FAMILY OF SARAKI ARE CRIMINALS.

6 Likes

Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by Rainbow4real(m): 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
Saraki & his entourage is afraid coz frm d dock he mite be wisked in2 d prison. We Nigerian Youth are patiently watching d drama. Care4 is d watch word.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by Burger01(m): 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
ollah1:
Me i know he is guilty just like many others
Name the others smiley
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by dotcomnamename: 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
[size=20pt]Can someone answer this question?

'' Do u think the 99 Constitution as amended under section 308 the immunity covers the SP at all'' ?[/size]
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by Eboski(m): 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
And the drama continue.... proudly 5 percent, we the masses are the 1 paying for there drama
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by faaz24: 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
Holyfield1:
just d ilorin axis of kwara state
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by danjaba(m): 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
WebSurfer:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/saraki-docked-pleaded-not-guilty-to-corruption-charges/

Saraki my man. Nothing will stop you from coming out victorious.

#teamsarakithesenatepresident

1 Like

Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by Skain(m): 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
Is the dock only meant for the poor?...

GET IN THE DOCK MY FRIEND!!!
Oh sorry accuse I mean
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by dabossman(m): 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
Now, how hard was that? Except of course for the unnecessary drama. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. If the Chief lawmaker doesn't realize that, then we are all doomed.
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by richidinho(m): 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
before?

is he guilty?
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by UpLoyo: 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
VOICEOFJUSTICE:
so him no fit go take court injunction like the corrupt amaechi been do?wetin been carry you from PDP go join those ogboni people? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by Eboski(m): 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
Case Adjourned pls we the youths should stop killing our self for this APC govt.....
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by saintkel(m): 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
Holyfield1:
d same way d osunians or woteva u call them love aregbe n voted him for a 2nd term
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by Holyfield1(m): 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
faaz24:
just d ilorin axis of kwara state
Oh,cox I was wondering why his corrupt family alone has been ruling una ni o!
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by Rotimi47: 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hardened criminals caught on crime scene always plead not guilty until proven wrong.
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by eightsin(m): 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
More updates please
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by UpLoyo: 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
dotcomnamename:
[size=20pt]Can someone answer this question?

'' Do u think the 99 Constitution as amended under section 308 the immunity covers the SP at all'' ?[/size]

Would think so.
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by eliwa47(m): 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
This guy of a bucky just dey prove stubborn sha, dem never tell am say the judge na no nonsense guy.
He no send am ooo! if him like make he no be senate presido, make him be olusola saraki pikin, he must enter inside the dock. yeye!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by stone07(m): 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
Holyfield1:
Who told you they love him in kwara. It is only f
Ilorin indegen and few people that are eating from him u will say they love him.
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by sunnymaja(m): 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
Buari has started the demonstration of the maxim " nobody is above the law". Period.
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by phlemzy: 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
Saraki, please kindly resign. You've had enough embarrassment already!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sylva Apologises To Buhari, Describes Supreme Court Verdict As Provocative / Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) / Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.