Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Should He Do It Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should He Do It Or Not (1252 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Do It Or Not by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 23, 2015
A friend of mine has this girlfriend that is a virgin, that he loves but there is a problem. He loves sex, but has made a promise to himself never to disvirgin a girl and from the looks of things the girl loves him and is thinking of giving him her virginity. The question is should he do it and break him promise or should he keep to d promise and not have sex with her. Pls no insults and matured mind alone. Thanks
Re: Should He Do It Or Not by Lawalsuleiman(m): 12:08am On Sep 23, 2015
In the end i bet you that Friend of yours wont follow this advice but take it anyway:-
*He should keep his promise and not go ahead with bleeping the girl because he loves sex like you mentioned and he will only end up bleeping and leaving the girl.

1 Like

Re: Should He Do It Or Not by tymoti(m): 12:11am On Sep 23, 2015
Re: Should He Do It Or Not by cutesmilez(f): 12:15am On Sep 23, 2015
undecided waiting concern me
Re: Should He Do It Or Not by jamex93(m): 12:19am On Sep 23, 2015
Na dem sabi
Re: Should He Do It Or Not by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 23, 2015
Promise is made to be broken...but if ur friend is always ho.rny and wanna f.uck out the brain of his gf and his gf wont allow him to do that, then he cant force her..these shud be agreeable by 2 ppol and not juz him and his di.ck....
Juz sayin' tho grin grin
Re: Should He Do It Or Not by donholy28(m): 6:02am On Sep 23, 2015
Is d girl ready to give it to him or does he think she's wants to give it to him...anyway op help ur friend and unlock her for him...ur bizness tho
Re: Should He Do It Or Not by Dygeasy(m): 6:09am On Sep 23, 2015
Ask your friend if he doesn't keep bringing up the sex topic with the girl. He's definitely pressuring the girl and claiming she seems interested and wants to do it. Good thing is your friend has a conscience, he knows he has no future plans for the girl.
Re: Should He Do It Or Not by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 23, 2015
let him fukc her, if he doesn't do it, there are other niggas that won't be smiling .

Augur well grin
Re: Should He Do It Or Not by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 23, 2015
Gosh, people here truly ask the most unneccessary questions. Next you'll be asking whether you should cross the road or not. Smh. God gave you far more superior intellect than what he gave to a goose. Use it!
Re: Should He Do It Or Not by IamLEGEND1: 7:01am On Sep 23, 2015
You see a chance,
you fĂșck that girl Goddamit!!!
Else imma find her and imma do her so good she gonna follow me back here to maiduguri.
Re: Should He Do It Or Not by UncleJudax(m): 9:47am On Sep 23, 2015
KashyBaby:
Promise is made to be broken...but if ur friend is always ho.rny and wanna f.uck out the brain of his gf and his gf wont allow him to do that, then he cant force her..these shud be agreeable by 2 ppol and not juz him and his di.ck....
Juz sayin' tho grin grin
Him and his d!ck are 2 people. undecided
Re: Should He Do It Or Not by missmary(f): 9:56am On Sep 23, 2015
Stop! ...... *dunno whatelse to say* *runs out of thread*
Re: Should He Do It Or Not by Vikkie14: 10:13am On Sep 23, 2015
KashyBaby:
Juz sayin' tho grin grin
Ah! ha!! ha!!! Sister Kashy..... grin Don't corrupt me oo.
Re: Should He Do It Or Not by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 23, 2015
Vikkie14:
Ah! ha!! ha!!! Sister Kashy..... grin Don't corrupt me oo.

I don't boo... grin
Re: Should He Do It Or Not by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 23, 2015
UncleJudax:

Him and his d!ck are 2 people. undecided

Mumu....I didn't said tat... read very well before u quote me angry
Re: Should He Do It Or Not by UncleJudax(m): 11:36am On Sep 23, 2015
KashyBaby:

Mumu....I didn't said tat... read very well before u quote me angry
Lol. How you didn't see the sarcasm in my submission. Smd

angryChokes her throat with ma d!ck. Now swallow...olosho wink

(1) (Reply)

See This Funny Photo. / Irony Of LIFE / I Want To Marry - Apply Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.