Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Disheartening: Nigerian Woman Assaulted On A London Buss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disheartening: Nigerian Woman Assaulted On A London Buss (4825 Views)

"Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters / Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) / Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disheartening: Nigerian Woman Assaulted On A London Buss by phils365: 3:52am On Sep 23, 2015
It so sad the kind of treatment Nigerians receive from foreigners in their countries, why the hate? This could be somebody's mother. She was hit in the face by a Jamaican national when she challenged him to quit obstructing ts.he way in the bu

An Asian man was also there to film the scenario. I hope the Nigerian government will take this up because if this is done to an American citizen, you know what will happen.

Watch the youtube video here:

1 Share

Re: Disheartening: Nigerian Woman Assaulted On A London Buss by Taiden: 3:56am On Sep 23, 2015
Shege bansa, wat d hell shocked

1 Like

Re: Disheartening: Nigerian Woman Assaulted On A London Buss by bigtt76(f): 4:07am On Sep 23, 2015
She should have ignored him instead of engaging in a banter with him. On the UK bus or trains, you just have to endure the worst of all behaviors and mind your business undecided Lady thought she was on a Lagos BRT? Expecting to be respected? Unfortunately no.... you don't get such out there undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disheartening: Nigerian Woman Assaulted On A London Buss by Bacteriocin(m): 4:22am On Sep 23, 2015
na wa ooo.
Someone's grandma. I don't know the joy a man derives in raising his hand against woman. I always like going against my fellow man in a clean fight ( even to touch a younger guy I'm so sure can't stand me is a big NO for me) and when you show me your skills, I return to my coach and we stage a rematch : my way since secondary school days. Agege boys will understand better because if you don't know "jab 1 2" during your secondary school days, you go turn errand boy for your classmates jejely

1 Like

Re: Disheartening: Nigerian Woman Assaulted On A London Buss by Nobody: 4:44am On Sep 23, 2015
bigtt76:
She should have ignored him instead of engaging in a banter with him. On the UK bus or trains, you just have to endure the worst of all behaviors and mind your business undecided Lady thought she was on a Lagos BRT? Expecting to be respected? Unfortunately no.... you don't get such out there undecided

Really?she should endure the worst of all behavior because she is in UK? Na wah for the thinking faculty of some Nigerians oo

5 Likes

Re: Disheartening: Nigerian Woman Assaulted On A London Buss by lefrenzy: 4:50am On Sep 23, 2015
gross sad
Re: Disheartening: Nigerian Woman Assaulted On A London Buss by overdrive(m): 6:30am On Sep 23, 2015
Jamaican weed at work, sorry madame!

2 Likes

Re: Disheartening: Nigerian Woman Assaulted On A London Buss by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:40am On Sep 23, 2015
tobimillar:

Really?she should endure the worst of all behavior because she is in UK? Na wah for the thinking faculty of some Nigerians oo
Guy London is not like Nigeria. Everybody minds his/her business there. Even though the Jamaican dude was so silly to hit a woman, but the nigerian lady was at fault, you can't go around insulting people randomly as if they owe you anything..........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disheartening: Nigerian Woman Assaulted On A London Buss by Maghan37: 6:45am On Sep 23, 2015
Omo ale jati jati Jamaicam man who haS no respect 4 women.Sorry ohhh!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Disheartening: Nigerian Woman Assaulted On A London Buss by ERAKAMUS: 7:03am On Sep 23, 2015
You don't jock with JAMO Crazy set of People.

1 Like

Re: Disheartening: Nigerian Woman Assaulted On A London Buss by PenSniper: 7:16am On Sep 23, 2015
phils365:
It so sad the kind of treatment Nigerians receive from foreigners in their countries, why the hate? This could be somebody's mother. She was hit in the face by a Jamaican national when she challenged him to quit obstructing ts.he way in the bu

An Asian man was also there to film the scenario. I hope the Nigerian government will take this up because if this is done to an American citizen, you know what will happen.

Watch the youtube video here:

. . .on a London bus. . .to an American citizen. . .
Re: Disheartening: Nigerian Woman Assaulted On A London Buss by boboshakiti: 7:17am On Sep 23, 2015
the woman would think that because she yells at her kids who are of the same age group with the jamaican dude; she wants now wants to do the same to the jamaican....but unfortunately she did it with the wrong kid.....those ones don't care...no home training, they smoke weed, name it.

3 Likes

Re: Disheartening: Nigerian Woman Assaulted On A London Buss by BCISLTD: 7:19am On Sep 23, 2015
angry
Re: Disheartening: Nigerian Woman Assaulted On A London Buss by bigtt76(f): 7:40am On Sep 23, 2015
Well ....she had not endured and she got the best right? undecided

I only hope she has her papers in tact because it will only expose her and her family and not only that ....it could also endanger them because Peckham is just like Mushin in Lagos. You cause one person to be apprehended by the police, his/her friends and crews would come after you some way. The Authorities?

They would only feel sorry for whopped a$$ and nothing more than that. Better to avoid (with insults) being part of the statistics!! Yes my thinking faculty is well and correct ....if you like go on board the trains or bus in the UK and be proving Mr/Mrs Right you will get what you deserve #UKnorBiLagos angry

tobimillar:

2 Likes

Re: Disheartening: Nigerian Woman Assaulted On A London Buss by bigtt76(f): 7:46am On Sep 23, 2015
Abeg tell am! I've been on the trains in the UK where one Nigerian woman (YES Nigerian sorry to say) was visibly drunk and was gesticulating all through the trip ....everyone just minded their business and this included those sitting beside her enduring the reeking smell of alcohol.

On another train ride, a black dude sort of 'canceled' the sit opposite him by stretching his legs across ....on a full train ride.

We all minded our business. To think that this woman also had a baby carrier on the aisle showed she was also disrupting easy flow too and yet she's condeming another person doing same? angry

Kastonkastroll:
Guy London is not like Nigeria. Everybody minds his/her business there. Even though the Jamaican dude was so silly to hit a woman, but the nigerian lady was at fault, you can't go around insulting people randomly as if they owe you anything..........

3 Likes

Re: Disheartening: Nigerian Woman Assaulted On A London Buss by Pangea: 7:47am On Sep 23, 2015
The woman sef na wahala woman,
When you are in a strange land,
Try and avoid trouble at all cost!
Why was she lecturing the unruly boy?
Was she his mother?

3 Likes

Re: Disheartening: Nigerian Woman Assaulted On A London Buss by DFemaleBoss(f): 8:03am On Sep 23, 2015
That woman is a nut case. She needs to learn how to mind her biz, am sure she's a Yoruba woman.

"You Jamaicans are trouble makers" why would she even make that statement? angry

12 Likes

Re: Disheartening: Nigerian Woman Assaulted On A London Buss by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 23, 2015
Re: Disheartening: Nigerian Woman Assaulted On A London Buss by PointB: 8:11am On Sep 23, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
That woman is a nut case. She needs to learn how to mind her biz, am sure she's a Yoruba woman.

"You Jamaicans are trouble makers" why would she even make that statement?

Hehehehe, in that case, she should go back to her village! grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Disheartening: Nigerian Woman Assaulted On A London Buss by DFemaleBoss(f): 8:13am On Sep 23, 2015
PointB:

Hehehehe, in that case, she should go back to her village! grin cheesy

She thinks she's in the Lagoon sorry Lagos angry

6 Likes

Re: Disheartening: Nigerian Woman Assaulted On A London Buss by boboshakiti: 8:54am On Sep 23, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
"You Jamaicans are trouble makers" why would she even make that statement? angry
she gan gan na the trouble maker

1 Like

Re: Disheartening: Nigerian Woman Assaulted On A London Buss by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 23, 2015
cant she just mind her business joor....haba....ur country no better you go another man country dey nack teeth anyhow pass pple wey get country...this woman no get shame period...!!!hiss....!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Disheartening: Nigerian Woman Assaulted On A London Buss by CSTR2: 8:57am On Sep 23, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

na their way be that even for Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Disheartening: Nigerian Woman Assaulted On A London Buss by boboshakiti: 9:06am On Sep 23, 2015
someone qas having fun.....the asian guy.....thunder fire him
Re: Disheartening: Nigerian Woman Assaulted On A London Buss by 1zynnvn(m): 9:10am On Sep 23, 2015
xenophobia
Re: Disheartening: Nigerian Woman Assaulted On A London Buss by MisterLongman(m): 9:16am On Sep 23, 2015
The woman think say jamos are like the agberos in lagos that she will yab and they will do nothing about it except responding to her.......

Next time she no go carry unnecessary matter for head like afro

3 Likes

Re: Disheartening: Nigerian Woman Assaulted On A London Buss by PointB: 9:19am On Sep 23, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

That's how they go about tagging people with all sorts of disparaging names, thinking foolishly they are 'sophisticated.'

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disheartening: Nigerian Woman Assaulted On A London Buss by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 23, 2015
2 wrongs...

They both wouldn't stop when they had to, dude is a blabber tho, and the woman crossed the line vocally, lots of times, insulting Jamaicans and calling the dude's mom in the argument.

OP you are silly too, you made the thread seem like the dude went free when we do not know what happened afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Disheartening: Nigerian Woman Assaulted On A London Buss by boboshakiti: 10:57am On Sep 23, 2015
PointB:

That's how they go about tagging people with all sorts of disparaging names, thinking foolishly they are 'sophisticated.'

3 Likes

Re: Disheartening: Nigerian Woman Assaulted On A London Buss by boboshakiti: 11:01am On Sep 23, 2015
Imanuelle:
2 wrongs...
They both wouldn't stop when they had to, dude is a blabber tho, and the woman crossed the line vocally, lots of times, insulting Jamaicans and calling the dude's mom in the argument.
OP you are silly too, you made the thread seem like the dude went free when we do not know what happened afterwards.
ahe was like mama ee, iyalaya eee

1 Like

Re: Disheartening: Nigerian Woman Assaulted On A London Buss by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 23, 2015
She's very stupid, where the hell did she think she was? Abusing people at the slightest provocation.

1 Like

Re: Disheartening: Nigerian Woman Assaulted On A London Buss by dialfa: 11:13am On Sep 23, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

In as much as I agree with you, the guy has no right to hit the woman. The woman should do the right thing and press charges against the guy. For those saying his gang would retaliate, it is only empty threats like "doG will punish you" and all such nonsense.
If there were any Nigerians in that bus when that happened and they did nothing, shame on them. As much as I hate yoruba, I won't let any foreigner humiliate a fellow Nigerian like that and do nothing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ Photos From FCT Today May 4th 2020, After Release Of Lockdown(photos) / What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.