Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,441 members, 7,853,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

A Little Help Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Little Help Here (787 Views)

My Experience With A Little Gal Today. / See What a Little Child is Doing ( Photo) / Pls Guyz I Need Ur Help Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Little Help Here by penzino(m): 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2009
pls i need a little proffessional advise cos i dont want to make a mistake.
am in love with a girl nd i love her dearly and she knows but she told me shes got some1 else.i also have this strong feeling dat she wants me too.do i persist or i give up
Re: A Little Help Here by Ben13: 3:50pm On Apr 15, 2009
Persist!
Re: A Little Help Here by steve49ja(m): 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2009
All you need is to get into her head to the point she calls your name whenever she wants to call the real guy (if theres any)
Re: A Little Help Here by izeek(m): 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2009
bro, i suggest u let her be.
if she gat some1 else then u shudn;t be getting into her head.
if nah yah babe another dude dey confuse, wud u like it?

lets learn to respect other peeps prop.
Re: A Little Help Here by IFELEKE(m): 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2009
Good Things Don't Come Easy
So, Persist!
Re: A Little Help Here by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2009
IFELEKE:

Good Things Don't Come Easy
So, Persist!
, but the[b] BEST[/b] things in life are free!!!

@poster,
Leave her jo!!
U my dear friend are not in love- no such thing exists!!! Not even in the recently revised dictionaries anymore!!!
Re: A Little Help Here by Tonyet1(m): 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2009
izeek:

bro, i suggest u let her be.
if she gat some1 else then u shudn;t be getting into her head.
if nah yah babe another dude dey confuse, wud u like it?

lets learn to respect other peeps prop.

u are madding and kerozine,!nonsense

who say she be another man's property?

in my own definition:

"she aint no one's until whoever puts the seal of ownership

get it!

nonsense

@poster,men pursue her like crasy afterall its a free world
Re: A Little Help Here by rhufffryda(m): 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2009
@ poster

bugger off
Re: A Little Help Here by sweetcoint(f): 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2009
my dear u just have to do your best since your in love wit her, then allow her to follow her heart, and i promise u if she is inlove wit u she will leave that guy for you. trust me!
Re: A Little Help Here by olanajim(m): 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2009
Hmmm! Persist. If she turn out to be telling the truth, you will have yourself to blame if she dump you when you are already thinking you are in.

But if she turn out to be telling lie, you can win and you can lose. You can lose if it turn out that she doesn't actually want you as a partner but friend. You might have misinterpreted her being nice and friendly to mean she is "tripping" for you.

So what should you do? Leave her? That isn't the best advice either. Some ladies stupidly play hard to get until they lose their man.

My sincere input is that you stop bothering her about love. Yes, stop talking about love and switch your conversation to normal friendship type. While doing this learn to do without her and mentally begin to look for replacement.

If you want to hit her well, then act as if she mean nothing to you except "just a friend." Make yourself scarce and let her have time for whoever she is in love with. If she flirt with the guy openly, get your own gal too!

You know what? While you are "just friend" you will notice whether she was lying about the guy or telling the truth. If you are smart, it won't take you long to figure out.

Don't be desperate about women. Learn to be in control. If you lose her, you will get a better one.

(1) (Reply)

Why do we not prepare properly for Marriage? / Na Waaaa Oooooooooooo! / Stepmother's Nephew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.