Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,340 members, 7,853,520 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:15 PM

Saraki’s Arraignment Seen To Boost Investor Confidence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki’s Arraignment Seen To Boost Investor Confidence (16280 Views)

Why Buhari Is Seen To Be Underperforming, His Govt Is Hijacked - Lawal Idris / Judge Who Tried To Stop Saraki’s Arraignment Had Played Dubious Role Before / Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki’s Arraignment Seen To Boost Investor Confidence by wildchild1: 8:47am On Sep 25, 2015
yeah,they'll know baba no dey take rubbish concerning corruption grin

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-jerseys-available-affordable/4
Re: Saraki’s Arraignment Seen To Boost Investor Confidence by otukpo(f): 8:47am On Sep 25, 2015
In the writer's imagination.
Re: Saraki’s Arraignment Seen To Boost Investor Confidence by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 25, 2015
Baba body language
Re: Saraki’s Arraignment Seen To Boost Investor Confidence by damton(m): 8:48am On Sep 25, 2015
ofcourse, it is a plus for the administration
Re: Saraki’s Arraignment Seen To Boost Investor Confidence by Kayendy(m): 8:48am On Sep 25, 2015
By nxt week or two weeks time, dis saraki's saga go die off and saraki will continue as d senate president of nigeria pending adjourned trial... dis trial might even last for 8yrs
Re: Saraki’s Arraignment Seen To Boost Investor Confidence by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:49am On Sep 25, 2015
All these tinubu newspaper sef connect 2 stupids things together.
Re: Saraki’s Arraignment Seen To Boost Investor Confidence by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 25, 2015
Re: Saraki’s Arraignment Seen To Boost Investor Confidence by portable23: 8:53am On Sep 25, 2015
Amen hallelujah
Ioannes:
if this is so, then the Senate president has to go to jail for the good of us all. amen somebody!

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Arraignment Seen To Boost Investor Confidence by anonimi: 8:53am On Sep 25, 2015
175:
Abegy! Make una fear God in APC oooo. . .everything na propaganda!

Propaganda with plenty LIES in the absence of any real performance to bamboozle impressionable, GULLIBLE 200 million mumu fellow citizens.
Maybe the news below is not about our dear country that is sliding into RECESSION with UNEMPLOYMENT growing.

megadeal:
Naira Depreciates By N2 Against Dollar

Lagos—The Naira, yesterday, depreciated slightly against the Dollar at the parallel market, dropping by N2.The currency traded N222, N350 and N256 against the Dollar, Pounds and Euro, respectively.

On Monday and Tuesday, it traded at N220, N345 and N252 against the Dollar, Pounds and Euro respectively.Naira-Dollar

However, the official interbank rate remained at N197 to the Dollar.Mr. Harrison Owoh, a bureau de change operator, said in Lagos that the Naira’s drop in value was connected to Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN’s failure to sell enough foreign currencies.

He said that parallel market operators had expected the apex bank to sell more foreign currencies before the Eid el-Kabir break.Owoh said that the currency may depreciate further due to the long break associated with Muslims’ celebration.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/naira-depreciates-by-n2-against-dollar/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2890830_400x270xnairaDollar_jpg_pagespeed_ic_i8Lw39lbY8_jpg386dfe664aacfaefbfe36c9f0344cb9a

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Arraignment Seen To Boost Investor Confidence by j4sure(m): 8:54am On Sep 25, 2015
Yea i agree
Re: Saraki’s Arraignment Seen To Boost Investor Confidence by Demdem(m): 8:54am On Sep 25, 2015
175:
Abegy! Make una fear God in APC oooo. . .everything na propaganda!

When did BusinessDay become a propaganda tool for APC? Why don't u just be sincere with ursef. It's obvious to keen eyes that the status quo before now is no longer so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s Arraignment Seen To Boost Investor Confidence by Decibel: 8:55am On Sep 25, 2015
Another propaganda from the zoo. shocked shocked
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s Arraignment Seen To Boost Investor Confidence by flokii: 8:56am On Sep 25, 2015
YEEBOS shey una dey take note?
never you f*ck with d yorubas...

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Arraignment Seen To Boost Investor Confidence by onismate: 9:00am On Sep 25, 2015
Imagine if Saraki's arraignment can boost investors confidence and rake in more money, imagine what will happen if he was sentenced and Sent to jail.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Arraignment Seen To Boost Investor Confidence by folks4luv(f): 9:03am On Sep 25, 2015
atbu1983:
Any form of reduction of corruption either by selective trial,hypocracy, vendetta, witch hunt, politically motivated or personal interest is welcome as long as the person is guilty and judicial process is followed. We should all support any reduction in corruption possible.

Corruption is a greater national problem than any of selective trial,hypocracy, vendetta, witch hunt, politically motivated or personal interest.
Corruption destroy the nation with 170 million people. selective trial,hypocracy, vendetta, witch hunt, politically motivated or personal interest only affect few who are guilty. When you have 100 thieves, it is better to catch 5 thieves even if the remaining 95 go free than allowing the whole 100 thieves to go free.

When people shout about not trying Amaechi , fashola and tinubu as the basis to completely ignore other corrupt people, such call is not for the progress of Nigeria. Such call is not realistic. People making such calls are hypocrite and insincere.

" A leader who destroys those who are devoted to him does not inspire devotion". Buhari knows this. That is why he would not go after Amaechi, fashola or tinubu. That is why the bible told us despite all the attrocities of David, God still called David the man after his own heart. Because david is devoted to him. If God can do that, who is ordinary imperfect human being like Buhari to do otherwise. However should amaechi, fashola etc continue in thier old way, then Buhari can jail them. Saraki deserve to be jailed because he wants to continue in the old ways.

You can only forgive a repentant thief or someone who believe in your course. In the bible, two thieves were lucky to be crucified at the same time with Jesus Christ. Only one of them Identify with righteousness of Jesus Christ. It was only that one that Jesus forgave. Is Jesus christ unjust by doing that? Saraki is an unrepentant thief like the second thief who was crucified with Jesus who refuse to change his path from darkness to light.

We must all support Buhari in the fight against corruption. It is for our own good.

#Buhari_Reduce_Corruption_by_all_Means
I so disagree with u points there, and u are even more wrong with the biblical allusion, sounds like u don't understand d David - God relationship.
D reason there is so much corruption in Nigeria is because politicians know they will get away with it as long as they dance to the tune of the power that be. This kinda mentality is d reason this country will remain under developed
Re: Saraki’s Arraignment Seen To Boost Investor Confidence by Truckpusher(m): 9:04am On Sep 25, 2015
Saraki's arraignment and not body odor again? grin grin grin

This APC party are made up of bunch of clowns I swear. cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s Arraignment Seen To Boost Investor Confidence by Blizzy9ja: 9:04am On Sep 25, 2015
Very soon we'll hear that his arraignment has boosted Nigerians' life expectancy
Re: Saraki’s Arraignment Seen To Boost Investor Confidence by Truckpusher(m): 9:05am On Sep 25, 2015
Decibel:
Another propaganda from the zoo. shocked shocked
grin grin
My brother ! me sef confuse. grin grin

Don't be surprised that they have their targeted audience that will swallow everything hook, line and sinker. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s Arraignment Seen To Boost Investor Confidence by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 25, 2015
Jarchi:
Must go with all the thiefs,not him alone

well said. Nigerians should put pressure on authorities to extend the probe beyond saraki instead of calling it witch hunt.
WE NEED TO HUNT MORE WITCHES.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s Arraignment Seen To Boost Investor Confidence by eaglechild: 9:06am On Sep 25, 2015
This has got to be the most incongruent headline I've seen in recent time.

Absolutely nothing in the write up to buttress the headline only mere speculations no concrete indices to suggest any improvement in the economy.

I can wake up and and put up my heading "Saraki's arraignment causes the naira to slump" after all that is what actually happened.
The political instability stirred up by the arraignment has caused the naira to lose against the dollar.

APC is just a propaganda machine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s Arraignment Seen To Boost Investor Confidence by gbolakpine(m): 9:07am On Sep 25, 2015
Photos + Video From KCEE's making of AGBONMA Video
http://www.kongegist.com/2015/09/photos-video-from-kcees-making-of.html

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Arraignment Seen To Boost Investor Confidence by alabiyemmy(m): 9:09am On Sep 25, 2015
Demdem:

When did BusinessDay become a propaganda tool for APC? Why don't u just be sincere with ursef. It's obvious to keen eyes that the status quo before now is no longer so.

How? Why do you keep telling yourself lies?

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Arraignment Seen To Boost Investor Confidence by lakaplonto: 9:09am On Sep 25, 2015
RichDad1:
Chukwudi, Barcanista and their goons will not like this report
. What do you mean
Re: Saraki’s Arraignment Seen To Boost Investor Confidence by Decibel: 9:09am On Sep 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
My brother ! me sef confuse. grin grin
Get ready more are coming in the week to come when Buhari must have been back from his almajiri tour to US with bogus claim that US and UN assures Nigerians of safety cos BH is the thing of the past. cheesy cheesy
Lest i forget the promised fathom list of corrupt officials under GEJ administration has been delivered to Buhari grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Arraignment Seen To Boost Investor Confidence by seedorfg(m): 9:10am On Sep 25, 2015
when saraki is finally in kirikiri the equation will baland, sai Change
Re: Saraki’s Arraignment Seen To Boost Investor Confidence by ERAKAMUS: 9:11am On Sep 25, 2015
APC/BUHARI should please stop all this Nonsensicals

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Arraignment Seen To Boost Investor Confidence by cymidas(m): 9:15am On Sep 25, 2015
[quote author=efilefun post=38293351]It has never been done before, a number 3 citizen facing the law.... Now this is the change we all craved for not the business as usual. You have been brain washed to believe that. So what happened during wabara time as senate president or maybe you weren't born my then.
Re: Saraki’s Arraignment Seen To Boost Investor Confidence by Xxpress(m): 9:16am On Sep 25, 2015
So Murray Bruce was also at the CCT.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Arraignment Seen To Boost Investor Confidence by dammytosh: 9:19am On Sep 25, 2015
Propaganda

Witchhunt

Dullard

Etc are words some eediots have never checked the meaning in the dictionary but use at every slightest opportunity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s Arraignment Seen To Boost Investor Confidence by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 25, 2015
Now i am assuming i am an investor. First i am coming to invest in a country where impunity is the order of the day. I would be scared. I would be scared that i could be investing in a place where the survival of my business is not sure because it is who can bribe with a higher currency that survives. My investments cannot be secured. I would be scared because i would always have to feed those at the top and churn out substandard services or products if i must make reasonable income. But seeing that corrupt people like Saraki who have wriggled their way to the top as has become the norm in Nigerian politics are begin to face the law over their past and present corrupt practices, i would be more confident in the government. I would now believe there is a desire to afford all investors a fair share of the market and also allow the government, masses and the investors profit all round.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Arraignment Seen To Boost Investor Confidence by tunene66: 9:25am On Sep 25, 2015
Adesiji77:

http://businessdayonline.com/2015/09/sarakis-arraignment-seen-to-boost-investor-confidence/ lalasticlala

This article honestly does not say anything about investor confidence.
Re: Saraki’s Arraignment Seen To Boost Investor Confidence by alexlee50: 9:39am On Sep 25, 2015
This is trash.not surprised though, business day is not a serious paper.the writer of this report arrived at this conclusion not on any emprical evidence but on the body language and interviies of some unnamed people who gave their personal opinion on the saraki saga? Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Zone Presidency To North West' - Kwankwaso Tells PDP / Youtube Video That Showed Gowon Released Chief. Awolowo From Prison In 1966 / Agboola Ajayi: Nine APC Cheiftains In Race To Replace Ondo Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.