Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers (6300 Views)

Forgery: Saraki And Ekweremadu’s Arraignment Is Today / Saraki’s Arraignment Seen To Boost Investor Confidence / Buhari’s Appointments Unacceptable To Ndigbo – Ohaneze Youth Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by hedonistic: 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
We have all been following the CCB and Saraki saga. While fair-minded and objective observers have objected to the clear witch-hunt against Saraki, others who are either naive or mischievous or downright hypocritical are focusing on the guilt or otherwise of the accused.

It is true that no one is above the law and that the main issue should be whether the accused is guilty or not. But that is only looking at one angle. Remember that the law presumes your innocence until you are proven guilty.

The REAL issue is the Senate Presidency. If Saraki is subjected to the ignominy of a trial, it is expected that he would either resign or be impeached - which is the ultimate desire and endgame of his detractors. Now, if he is eventually found innocent of charges, you noise makers who claim to be interested in the rule of law would not clamour for his reinstatement as Senate President. You would not clamour for his sullied image to be cleaned. Countless examples abound in Nigeria, but I prefer to cite one particularly pertinent example from overseas which still rankles till date.

Dominic Strauss-Kahn (DSK), one of the best leaders the IMF has ever had (and a frontrunner in the French presidential election at the time) , was subjected to this sort of public trial and ignominy, and was forced to relinquish his headship of the IMF as a result... Only for him to be found innocent afterwards. Was he reinstated as Head of the IMF? No. Is he still a frontrunner for the French presidency? No. Did the public care about that? No. Has his public image been reset to the pre-trial state? No.

This is the issue. Some characters don't want a Saraki as Senate President, hence this ridiculous episode. As long as we agree that he is innocent until proven guilty, then we must understand the resistance to this CCB charade. .

If Saraki will retain the Senate Presidency UNTIL the judicial processes are exhausted, then no problem.

2 Likes

Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by jimi4us: 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
yes o

5 Likes

Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by marshalcarter: 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
#listenin to burning spears-african postman cheesy
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by Bevista: 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
While fair-minded and objective observers have objected to the clear witch-hunt against Saraki, others who are either naive or mischievous or downright hypocritical are focusing on the guilt or otherwise of the accused.
What could fit the above description more than this bland post. I suppose that your type would rather focus on the witch-hunt part rather than the guilt part.

6 Likes

Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by obailala(m): 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
hedonistic:
We have all been following the CCB and Saraki saga. While fair-minded and objective observers have objected to the clear witch-hunt against Saraki, others who are either naive or mischievous or downright hypocritical are focusing on the guilt or otherwise of the accused.

It is true that no one is above the law and that the main issue should be whether the accused is guilty or not. But that is only looking at one angle. Remember that the law presumes your innocence until you are proven guilty.

The REAL issue is the Senate Presidency. If Saraki is subjected to the ignominy of a trial, it is expected that he would either resign or be impeached - which is the ultimate desire and endgame of his detractors. Now, if he is eventually found innocent of charges, you noise makers who claim to be interested in the rule of law would not clamour for his reinstatement as Senate President. You would not clamour for his sullied image to be cleaned. Countless examples abound in Nigeria, but I prefer to cite one particularly pertinent example from overseas which still rankles till date.

Dominic Strauss-Kahn (DSK), one of the best leaders the IMF has ever had (and a frontrunner in the French presidential election at the time) , was subjected to this sort of public trial and ignominy, and was forced to relinquish his headship of the IMF as a result... Only for him to be found innocent afterwards. Was he reinstated as Head of the IMF? No. Is he still a frontrunner for the French presidency? No. Did the public care about that? No. Has his public image been reset to the pre-trial state? No.

This is the issue. Some characters don't want a Saraki as Senate President, hence this ridiculous episode. As long as we agree that he is innocent until proven guilty, then we must understand the resistance to this CCB charade. .

If Saraki will retain the Senate Presidency UNTIL the judicial processes are exhausted, then no problem.
Has any Nigerian ever relinquished his/her position because of an ongoing trial?

We all know nothing will come out of that trial as usual so Saraki in my opinion is just being unnecessarily stubborn and calling so much attention to himself.
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by themilanway(m): 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
Bevista:
What could fit the above description more than this post. I suppose that you would rather focus on the witch-hunt part rather than the guilt part.

These days every one seems to think or believe he can be a political analyst by typing anything he DEEMED REASONABLE AND OBJECTIVE enough to his liking,all thanks to social media.

They think politics is all about petty sentiments and writing big grammar.

1 Like

Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by MizMyColi(f): 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
themilanway:

These days every one seems to think or believe he can be a political analyst by typing anything he DEEMED REASONABLE AND OBJECTIVE enough to his liking,all thanks to social media.

They think politics is all about petty sentiments and writing big grammar.

This pain never relieve you?

1 Like

Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by themilanway(m): 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
MizMyColi:

This pain never relieve you?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy The grammarian herself.Seems like the word"Grammar"is now synonymous with your handle? cheesy cheesy cheesy

What pain ma'm? kiss kiss
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by MizMyColi(f): 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
themilanway:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy The grammarian herself.Seems like the word"Grammar"is now synonymous with your handle? cheesy cheesy cheesy

What pain ma'm? kiss kiss

Stop patronizing me with those kisses joorh
I can't afford to start crushing on another Buharisttongue

You,
I saw how you were scandalizing my precious moniker on Pshot's thread because of grammar without mentioning me directly.

Btw,
Leaf me and my grammar alone o o o
It's paying my bills.
That defo counts for sontinwink
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by themilanway(m): 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
MizMyColi:

Stop patronizing me with those kisses joorh
I can't afford to start crushing on another Buharisttongue

You,
I saw how you were scandalizing my precious moniker on Pshot's thread because of grammar without mentioning me directly.

Btw,
Leaf me and my grammar alone o o o
It's paying my bills.
That defo counts for sontinwink

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Of course,I intentionally did that on that particular thread because there is only one grammarian on politics section with a female handle,and that person is you kiss kiss

The rest are........never mind cheesy cheesy

I like your grammar though but strongly disagree with your perception of PMB angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by divinehand2003(m): 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
For me, Saraki listens to no one hence his present predicaments.
According to a popular saying that goes like this- IF THE GODS WANT TO DESTROY A MAN, THEY WILL FIRST MAKE HIM DEAF.
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by vivacious01: 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
obailala:
Has any Nigerian ever relinquished his/her position because of an ongoing trial?

We all know nothing will come out of that trial as usual so Saraki in my opinion is just being unnecessarily stubborn and calling so much attention to himself.
All he has to do is to give them the Jega attitude shikena!
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by MizMyColi(f): 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
themilanway:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Of course,I intentionally did that on that particular thread because there is only one grammarian on politics section with a female handle,and that person is you kiss kiss

The rest are........never mind cheesy cheesy

I like your grammar though but strongly disagree with your perception of PMB angry angry

gringringringrin

Hehehehehe
She males like Ngeneukwenu, right?grincheesy

I know many of you love like me, but choose to enemize me cos of my stand on PMB.

You should gimmee some credit though...
I put most of your feelings into cognizance before making comments, else I would be more acidic in my approach.....not like it matters to you guys though...but that's meundecided
I think I am too considerateangry

As long as you folks keep antagonizing GEJ...even though I try to rise above...because of my human nature....I would always have my reservations about PMB.
Quote me anywheregrin

3 Likes

Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
MizMyColi:

gringringringrin

Hehehehehe

I know many of you love like me, but choose to enemize me cos of my stand on PMB.

I put most of your feelings into cognizance before making comments, else I would be more acidic in my approach.....not like it matters to you guys though...but that's meundecided

As long as you folks keep antagonizing GEJ...even though I try to rise above...because of my human nature....I would always have my reservations about PMB.
Quote me anywheregrin

Bia this mgbeke orobo girl! Never you in your ugly world abuse me again! You are warned! Just be careful!

4 Likes

Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by themilanway(m): 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
MizMyColi:

gringringringrin

Hehehehehe

Quote me anywheregrin

shocked shocked Ngene?Nah....I was refering to Ecoterror and her likes cheesy cheesy.I know Ngene is a female(Don't ask wink)

Enemize you? I think your choice of word is a bit tad.I don't know you,haven't met you."Enemizing"you won't add to my bank account?Will it? kiss kiss

You are smart,intelligent and intriguing,the reason I like to go through your post despite knowing how it will end even before reading.

Antagonizing GEJ?Personally,Buhari isn't a saint,not a demi god and certainly not the long awaited messiah. I just prefered him to uncle joe,his age not withstanding.

The grouse I had with joe is by surrounding himself with people who never told him the honest truth,not even for once.

It has nothing to do with tribe,religion or sentiment.

I aslo think he would have still be in power if APC had fielded some one else.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by bloodkiIler: 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Bia this mgbeke orobo girl! Never you in your ugly world abuse me again! You are warned! Just be careful!

Thunder scatter your family there Hopless bastard

at least she's better than your Hopless bastard mother that will be killed or be ashamed for giving a birth to a disgusting thing like you that is very confused about his useless identity.

i repeat Thunder gbagbuo nne i ebea

useless bastard she-male na where girls dey you dey get power.

Hopless disgusting she-male from a Hopless useless bastard mother.

at least the "f" in her moniker is real unlike you a useless coward that hides under "f" gender because gay runs in your lineage

Tinka tigbuo nna i Afo sagbuo nne i Otolo gbagbuo nna i
Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna i Useless nonentity
Ikpu nne i
bastard she-male
anu ofia
ala fejuo nne i anya ebea

gay bastard
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by bloodkiIler: 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
themilanway:

shocked shocked Ngene?Nah....I was refering to Ecoterror and her likes cheesy cheesy.I know Ngene is a female(Don't ask wink)

Enemize you? I think your choice of word is a bit tad.I don't know you,haven't met you."Enemizing"you won't add to my bank account?Will it? kiss kiss

You are smart,intelligent and intriguing,the reason I like to go through your post despite knowing how it will end even before reading.

Antagonizing GEJ?Personally,Buhari isn't a saint,not a demi god and certainly not the long awaited messiah. I just prefered him to uncle joe,his age not withstanding.

The grouse I had with joe is by surrounding himself with people who never told him the honest truth,not even for once.

It has nothing to do with tribe,religion or sentiment.

I aslo think he would have still be in power if APC had fielded some one else.

Cheers

a fellow disgusting gay bastard looking for ngeneukwenu's ass to fork
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by Delafruita(m): 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
hedonistic:

you can have your own opinion,but you cannot have your own fact.the IMF chief wasn't found guilty of rape but neither was he absolved of sexual misconduct and he didn't resign because he wanted to,he resigned because the integrity of the office needed to be sustained.same reason Nixon resigned and same reason a lot of people have left office even before trial began.

if there is indeed a trial,saraki will have a chance to defend himself.there is no law that requires him to resign as senate president but I doubt his colleagues in the senate will be willing to pause activities for his innocence or guilt to be established.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by MizMyColi(f): 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Bia this mgbeke orobo girl! Never you in your ugly word abuse me again! You are warned! Just be careful!

cheesycheesycheesy
Ngene Ngene!

I heard you're a shee-male, is it true?
Why are you so angry at me for saying the truth that you are a male operating behind a female account?

Is it a crime to be an Orobo? Is it a crime to be an mgbekee?
Are they not people who exist in same society that we all do?

Yes, I am an Orobo babe toh badt good.
I am known in some circles as Phat Miz...
I am pretty and thickkisssmiley
I am a verified female on this forum.

You, who are you?
Reveal thyself o shee-male or you can keep crying me a river.
Hahahahaha
grintonguetongue

Oh btw, I hope you don't take the post above so serious...I actually didn't mean any harm when I mentioned you. I thought you'd made peace with the face that everyone knows you are a male operating a female moniker. Plus...I kinda got used to your ignoring my mentions...
No vex Ehn

But I will mention you whenever I see fit sha.

I don't budge to threats.

The worst you can do is curse me and maybe post a few of my pictures which I totally enjoy viewing.
I get that a lot around here.
T'wont be anything newsmiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by themilanway(m): 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Silent they say is the best answer for a.......

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy The joke is on you.Keep swimming in it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by bloodkiIler: 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
MizMyColi:

cheesycheesycheesy
Ngene Ngene!

Why are you so angry at me for saying the truth that you are a male operating behind a female account?

You, who are you?
Hahahahaha
grintonguetongue

Oh btw, I hope you don't take the post above so serious...I actually didn't mean any harm when I mentioned you. I thought you'd made peace with the face that everyone knows you are a male operating a female moniker. Plus...I kinda got used to your ignoring my mentions...
No vex Ehn

The worst you can do is curse me and maybe post a few of my pictures which I totally enjoy viewing.

ngeneukwenu is a bastard she-male that denied his gender just for a mere nairaland political gain or cheap sympathy by gullible bastard perverts that masturbate on anything "f"
in conclusion ngeneukwenu is a bastard she-male that deserves to jailed 16 years for gayism quote me anywhere - Ozaoekpe grin
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Thunder scatter your family there Hopless bastard

at least she's better than your Hopless bastard mother that will be killed or be ashamed for giving a birth to a disgusting thing like you that is very confused about his useless identity.

i repeat Thunder gbagbuo nne i ebea

useless bastard she-male na where girls dey you dey get power.

Hopless disgusting she-male from a Hopless useless bastard mother.

at least the "f" in her moniker is real unlike you a useless coward that hides under "f" gender because gay runs in your lineage

Tinka tigbuo nna i Afo sagbuo nne i Otolo gbagbuo nna i
Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna i Useless nonentity
Ikpu nne i
bastard she-male
anu ofia
ala fejuo nne i anya ebea

gay bastard

Short ugly poverty beaten Phone charger hawker! Since I saw the picture of your wretched and smelly being, includinG that of your sister, I developed a mental pity for you.

Cc: Okolochyke:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by bloodkiIler: 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
themilanway:

Silent they say is the best answer for a.......

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy The joke is on you.Keep swimming in it.

for one reason I'll let you go for this

but don't be a bastard again grin
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by MizMyColi(f): 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Nwokeomasmiley
Themilan dikwa innocent o
Ochohom okwu cha cha.....
Biko rapuziakiss o Biiiikowink
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by millhouse: 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ny
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by bloodkiIler: 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
MizMyColi:

Nwokeomasmiley
Themilan dikwa innocent o
Ochohom okwu cha cha.....
Biko rapuziakiss o Biiiikowink

i don't care angry

he should mind his business or continue bidding for ngeneukwenu ass

as for ngeneukwenu the bastard she-male that is very disgusting to hide under female moniker.

ngeneukwenu is a bastard she-male - omenka
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by bloodkiIler: 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
okolochyke:

grin grin grin grin grin

U report to Seun and Lalasticlala that people are derailing threads

you are angry because u have been battered on nl

grin grin grin

you talk too much mr man i don't do cowards that cannot face their nightmare with their monikers.

so gerrarahia you're an inconsequential element
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
MizMyColi:

cheesycheesycheesy
Ngene Ngene!

You, who are you?
Hahahahaha
grintonguetongue

No vex Ehn

Nne, I don't do picture posting neither do I abuse any Nairalander, unless I am abused. For some months now, I have been ignoring your mentions and abuses, yet you won't let me be. Why? Why? Corrupt politicians are my enemies here and not my fellow nairalanders! Sorry, but stay off my mention, I hate someone I respect to abuse me. Take k

2 Likes

Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by bloodkiIler: 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
okolochyke:

tongue tongue tongue tongue

Angry man

U are so frustrated and angry

talking talking talking
blah blah blah
are you a bastard?

if you get liver face me with your main moniker stop being a useless coward

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo / Let’s Join Hands To Defend, Protect Our Nation – Buhari / Tinubu's Real Age Before It Was Removed Online- Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.