Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

*we Appreciate Contributions Of Armed Forces To Nation Building, Says Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *we Appreciate Contributions Of Armed Forces To Nation Building, Says Saraki (5980 Views)

Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki / Photos Of Armed Robbers Intercepted By Buratai Convoy Along Numan-yola Road / Photos Of Armed Policemen At The National Stadium Ahead Of The Planned Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*we Appreciate Contributions Of Armed Forces To Nation Building, Says Saraki by babanett: 5:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
*We Appreciate Contributions of Armed Forces to Nation Building, Says Saraki*

Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, has commended officers and men of the nation's armed forces for their tremendous contributions to the survival and development of the country.

Speaking today (Friday) at the National Mosque, Abuja, where he represented President Muhammadu Buhari at the Jummah service held to commemorate the 2017 Armed Forces Remembrance Day, Saraki said the nation and her leaders will continue to appreciate the military and provide for the welfare of its members.

"Apart from the fact that the military symbolises the unity, strength, relevance and sovereignty of Nigeria, the men of the armed forces have helped to keep the country safe and help to ensure that our various diversities are sources of strength rather than division.

"Nobody would have imagined where we would have been if our military do not rise to the occasion every time that we face threats of internal and external aggression. These men continue to face the fire to ensure that the people of the North-eastern part of the country are not subjected to the unreasonable dictates of Boko Haram insurgents.

" It is for these reasons that on occasions like this when we remember our heroes past, all men and women of the Nigerian Armed Forces who laid down their lives during the first and second world wars, the Civil War, the various internal disturbances like the Boko Haram, the entire country should unite to appreciate our military and pray for safety as well as victory for the men still at the battle fronts.

" I use this occasion to congratulate President Muhammadu Buhari and all the members of the military for the progress they have made in routing the Boko Haram insurgents out of the North East and restoring peace and stability. As a government, we will continue to provide for the welfare, training and development of the armed forces so that they will continue to excel in their duties", Saraki stated.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/we-appreciate-contributions-of-armed-forces-to-nation-building-says-saraki/180602.html
Re: *we Appreciate Contributions Of Armed Forces To Nation Building, Says Saraki by imitateMe(m): 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
En route to the Gambia.....Yaya Jammeh needs your services.
Re: *we Appreciate Contributions Of Armed Forces To Nation Building, Says Saraki by veacea: 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
Lemme ask Ifa if this is true

Re: *we Appreciate Contributions Of Armed Forces To Nation Building, Says Saraki by mikeetim(m): 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
K
Re: *we Appreciate Contributions Of Armed Forces To Nation Building, Says Saraki by akandry: 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
All praise to the gallant soldiers for putting their life to keep peace in the country

God bless the gallant soldiers

God bless PMB

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: *we Appreciate Contributions Of Armed Forces To Nation Building, Says Saraki by Theultimate(m): 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
Saraki ehn!
Re: *we Appreciate Contributions Of Armed Forces To Nation Building, Says Saraki by Daniyomex(m): 9:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
Hmmm
Re: *we Appreciate Contributions Of Armed Forces To Nation Building, Says Saraki by weblord1900: 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
akandry:
All praise to the gallant soldiers for putting their life to keep peace in the country

God bless the gallant soldiers

God bless PMB

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: *we Appreciate Contributions Of Armed Forces To Nation Building, Says Saraki by Agimor(m): 9:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
Kudos to the armed forces. Their contributions to our safety can't be overstated.
Re: *we Appreciate Contributions Of Armed Forces To Nation Building, Says Saraki by moneylords(m): 9:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
Well Said.
Re: *we Appreciate Contributions Of Armed Forces To Nation Building, Says Saraki by brostheo(m): 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
Mtcheeeeew!!!
Re: *we Appreciate Contributions Of Armed Forces To Nation Building, Says Saraki by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
God bless our Nigerian Army
Re: *we Appreciate Contributions Of Armed Forces To Nation Building, Says Saraki by chuose2: 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
The Armed Forces are quick to kill & murder unarmed IPOB people.

The Armed Forces are quick to harass the Niger Delta people.

The Armed Forces are useless against Boko Haram who roam about as the Fulani Herdsmen.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: *we Appreciate Contributions Of Armed Forces To Nation Building, Says Saraki by leofab(f): 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
Hmmm
Re: *we Appreciate Contributions Of Armed Forces To Nation Building, Says Saraki by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
God bless our Nigerian Army and God will continue to grant our fallen heroes an eternal rest.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: *we Appreciate Contributions Of Armed Forces To Nation Building, Says Saraki by 5starmilitant: 9:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
Thank you Saraki.

Meanwhile......
Husband was sipping his whisky, while sitting in the balcony with wife and he says, "I love you so much, I don't know how I could ever live without you."
Wife asks, "Is that you, or the whisky talking to me?"
Husband replies, "It's me..... talking to whisky."
Re: *we Appreciate Contributions Of Armed Forces To Nation Building, Says Saraki by absoluteSuccess: 10:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
Yes we do.
Re: *we Appreciate Contributions Of Armed Forces To Nation Building, Says Saraki by Judolisco(m): 10:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
Owk
Re: *we Appreciate Contributions Of Armed Forces To Nation Building, Says Saraki by walanter(m): 11:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
abeg who's saraki
Re: *we Appreciate Contributions Of Armed Forces To Nation Building, Says Saraki by juman(m): 12:10am On Jan 14, 2017
I no surprise many people are not interested in the thread. grin

So far in this country, the military people have caused backwardness to this country more than any other group.

From obasanjo, babangidda, abacha, buhari and those hundreds of military officers they ruined the country together.
Re: *we Appreciate Contributions Of Armed Forces To Nation Building, Says Saraki by LorDBolton(m): 6:15am On Jan 14, 2017
I just dey look premium times sha...

Instead of trying to build bridges with the army HQ they're forming baddoos.

Ok
Re: *we Appreciate Contributions Of Armed Forces To Nation Building, Says Saraki by LorDBolton(m): 6:17am On Jan 14, 2017
5starmilitant:
Thank you Saraki.

Meanwhile......
Husband was sipping his whisky, while sitting in the balcony with wife and he says, "I love you so much, I don't know how I could ever live without you."
Wife asks, "Is that you, or the whisky talking to me?"
Husband replies, "It's me..... talking to whisky."
Which hospital is the husband presently a patient at?
Re: *we Appreciate Contributions Of Armed Forces To Nation Building, Says Saraki by budosky(m): 7:02am On Jan 14, 2017
Today's date is

14th MMM, 2017
Re: *we Appreciate Contributions Of Armed Forces To Nation Building, Says Saraki by Hokstrend: 7:07am On Jan 14, 2017

Re: *we Appreciate Contributions Of Armed Forces To Nation Building, Says Saraki by itunesgiftcard(m): 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
budosky:
Today's date is
14th MMM, 2017

I saw your PM my number on my profile

(1) (Reply)

Egypt Is The Most Powerful African Country And Not Nigeria / Obasanjo Disrespected Tinubu ( Photos) / Tajudeen Abbas: Gbajabiamila’s Record In National Assembly Can’t Be Matched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.