Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,055 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD (39527 Views)

Saraki's Travail, Will Cost Nigeria Politically - Doyin Okupe / Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input / Atiku, Sultan And Emir Of Ilorin Beg Buhari Over Saraki’s Travail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by dammytosh: 11:31am On Sep 23, 2015
nonsense
Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by Pidggin(f): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2015
He who has not sinned let him cast the first stone.

Saraki go to PDP and sin no more

2 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by free2ryhme: 11:31am On Sep 23, 2015
cry
Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by damton(m): 11:32am On Sep 23, 2015
We know some people would make political connections to saraki s ordeal, but one thing I'm glad about is the fact that it further raises the credentials of our judiciary

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 23, 2015
Even a layman knows this. Even the judiciary has a case to answer if they fail in their duties.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 23, 2015
flamingtiger:
A very sensible opinion. Nigerians are not asking the proper question which is: Has Saraki broken the law? He should simply defend himself if he isn't guilty.
What concerns a poor citizen like myself with the alleged "witch-hunting"? My major interest is that any corrupt public officer should face the music, period! I don't bother myself with the under-pinning(s) behind the prosecution.
Just like other citizens, am a tax Payer and that alone entitles me to a sort of "ownership" of the country. Anybody appropriating our collective wealth fraudulently deserves to be stoned to death.

What of individuals like Rochas, tinubu, amechi...

We seems to forget things too fast
Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by LordaGuru: 11:35am On Sep 23, 2015
Sharaki! Sharaki!! Saraki!!! How many times did I call u?! I told u deh deh meh raho, u didn't listen, u see urself?...

I always appreciate hardworking guys, but what I have for hardworking girls is over the top bend-over-backward Love!!! This is why I encourage the girl in the pics below me. Talking about core support for women empowerment.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 23, 2015
I will be back
Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 23, 2015
How many petitions have you written against this lads. Don't forget that Tinubu was at this tribunal

emperorceaser:

Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by Dimsteel(m): 11:40am On Sep 23, 2015
Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by amusadele: 11:40am On Sep 23, 2015
laudate:
The CCB should not only go after Saraki, but every other governor and senator under this present administration. That is when it would be seen as being impartial, instead of the current perception where everyone sees it as a tool being used by some powerful persons to settle imaginary scores. sad

If CCB was effective, Tinubu's acolytes should also be in the dock! angry
Thank you so much.
Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 23, 2015
olafum1:
The end of d beginning.. Gbam cool
This is not the beginning neither it's the END. It's perhaps, the beginning of Saraki's end as the Senate President shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by Heluwajohnson(m): 11:51am On Sep 23, 2015
naijaGhandi:
The moment Dr saraki got the seat of the Sp in the most desperate manner. I knew his temporary shelter in politics was that seat. Of SP but when it comes to the future, he's lost his permanent safety in politics. now, it's glaring to all and sundry that he can never be president of this nation no matter what he gives to the masses. It is well.
UR BRILLIANT

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by juman(m): 11:54am On Sep 23, 2015
Interesting drama.

Power struggle.
Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
emperorceaser:

We all hope that they face the music soon so that they will also have the chance to defend themselves just as Saraki
Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by Rotimi47: 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
Vu
MisterLongman:

That will only be in his wildest dreams......

Saraki's prime target has always been to become the president since he completed his tenure in kwara in 2011. He only decided to settle for less ( senate president) after discovering that the so called core northerners sees him more as a yoruba than a northerner thereby making his ambition unattainable.....

Ever since his eyes has been on the SP seat since he believes thats the only closest way of getting near the presidenncy as consolation .... It was because of him that david mark and co made the law that first timers can't occupy major positions in the senate in 2011
Saraki tried alongside Altiku to get APC presidential ticket but stepped down few days to the party primaries when he discovered he is on the losing side but due to his over ambition, he decided to get a foot to lunch his ambition to become president in 2019.

He got it wrong when he played the President against his colleagues on the day he emerged Senate President as he was the brain behind the call for meeting with the President in order to resolve their differences but he left others to attend the meeting while he dashed off to the house for election.

He cannot eat his cake & have it twice; Saraki put caution to the wind to become Senate President & he also threw away his party directives to pick the 4 senators recommend so as to cool down tempers. How can a reasonable Nigerian who is elected politically call a sitting Vice President a mere Commissioner?

Saraki messed up big time also by trying to rubbish EFCC.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by kingkenny01(m): 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
Change has come to Nigeria and he who must come to equity must come with clean hands! And that is what we mean by Common Sense Revolution!........

This is my conclusion

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by kings09(m): 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
laudate:
The CCB should not only go after Saraki, but every other governor and senator under this present administration. That is when it would be seen as being impartial, instead of the current perception where everyone sees it as a tool being used by some powerful persons to settle imaginary scores. sad

Nawa for u ppl. Buhari z selective -pdp, now he goes after his party ppl then it becomes witchhunt- pdp. Even if its witchhunt, its APC's prob not even a concern of pdp. So wats d ish wit u ppl....una jst de confused.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by 2tek: 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
naijaGhandi:
The moment Dr saraki got the seat of the Sp in the most desperate manner. I knew his temporary shelter in politics was that seat. Of SP but when it comes to the future, he's lost his permanent safety in politics. now, it's glaring to all and sundry that he can never be president of this nation no matter what he gives to the masses. It is well.
I don't like Saraki's desperation but you never can tell.
Who says Saraki can never b the president of Nigeria. Are u God?Have u forgotten so soon that worse things were said about BUHARI: - people called him a coup plotter, religious bigot, old senile pampers-wearing Daura dullardo, serial looser(lost 3times), 5 nigerian bishops swore that he can never be president ND one of dem threatening to open the gate of hell.
Nobody knows tomorrow ND never say never.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by kishimi8(m): 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ola17:
PMB should make sure he finishes this Saraki guy off completely o, else na OYO. Don't start a war you aren't sure of winning. That guy can fight back, hard and dirty. The die is cast.

Can he fight harder than pdp and the current cabals that did not want Buhari to be president??

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by Guyman02: 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
Gambari against Afonja
Fulani against Kwara Yoruba
Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by j4sure(m): 12:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
Top gunners working underground
Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by dabossman(m): 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
emperorceaser:

Their day will come. If ten robbers invade your house, beat you to a pulp, r.ape your spouse and cart away all your belonging, and one of them is caught as they make their escape. Will you wait until all ten are caught before you seek justice? Or will you cry for punishment to be meted out to the one that was caught?

One by one, their day will come. Whether by witch-hunt or otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by Ola17: 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
kishimi8:

Can he fight harder than pdp and the current cabals that did not want Buhari to be president??
Time will tell.
Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by doncaster(m): 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
laudate:

If Saraki scale through this ordeal, all those his former colleagues that are not in his support will see fire.
Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by 989900: 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
Try British, or Singaporean intelligence for patience.
They'd even give you citizenship while monitoring, recording, and patiently accumulating enough evidence against you, waiting for the perfect time to play that hand/joker against you.

Government doesn't run out of time, or money.
Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by hotice01: 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
This political chess game is just starting out,I don't think Saraki is out just yet,I'm nonpartisan but my advice to PMB and APC is that they must make sure they finish him off completely or else...........
Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by Jabioro: 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
He Saraki had dealt with APC leader ruthlessly now d party return her punch of blow let nobody cry for as at now both side are still keeping d rules. No below the belt saga!

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by AlPicapcI(m): 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
Bevista:
Law 1 - Never Outshine the Master (Saraki)
Law 3 - Conceal your intentions (Saraki)
Law 15 - Crush your enemy totally (PMB)
Law 17 - Keep others in suspended terror --- cultivate an air of unpredictability! (PMB)
Law 19 - Know who you are dealing with --- do not offend the wrong person (Saraki)
Law 20 - Do not commit to anyone (PMB)
Law 26 - Keep your hands clean (Saraki)

ROBERT GREEN
Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by Bevista: 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
AlPicapcI:
ROBERT GREEN
You are a true son of your father!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Looms As Marketers ‘doublecross’ FG After Price Hike / Lawrence Ewhrudjakpor And Ovie Omo-agege: Meet The Two Urhobo Senators-elect / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.