Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD (39526 Views)

Saraki's Travail, Will Cost Nigeria Politically - Doyin Okupe / Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input / Atiku, Sultan And Emir Of Ilorin Beg Buhari Over Saraki’s Travail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by Hibiyemsy: 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
On a Sunday afternoon while I was coming back from Church, a car stopped in front of me and a man inside wanted to talk to me but I didn't answer him and took a cab. This man followed the car i entered till I got to my destination. I decided to grant him an audience then. I didn't really look at his face. He collected my number and gave me his complimentary card and said he was just around for a few days and would like to hang out with me. I looked at the card and saw 'managing director '...
Continue reading at www.yemiruth..com
Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by mart2k(m): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
olafum1:
The end of d beginning.. Gbam cool
It is d other way round'the beginning of the end. Saraki is a gonner
Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by mart2k(m): 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
laudate:
The CCB should not only go after Saraki, but every other governor and senator under this present administration. That is when it would be seen as being impartial, instead of the current perception where everyone sees it as a tool being used by some powerful persons to settle imaginary scores. sad

If CCB was effective, Tinubu's acolytes should also be in the dock! angry
it is impossible as a president to go after everybody. Those names u pple ar mentioning for prosecution may never b prosecuted. U ask me y? Becos Buhari is a human too and he thinks like one. U dnt expect him to start going after those who contributed to his success. David in d Bible upon all his sins, God stil refer to him as "a man after my heart". It is a pity that I dnt like typing much, if nt, I wud v expantiate more. Notwithstanding, Buhari stil v to work wit som people no matter their past because if he said he wl only work wit pple that are nt currupt, then he is on a long thing. We all knw that 99% Nigerians ar currupt. If u find ursef in Buhari's shoe, u may nt v choice than to act dsame way. My opinion though
Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by Willie2015: 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
emperorceaser:

What of individuals like Rochas, tinubu, amechi...

We seems to forget things too fast

This is Saraki time, let him face the music. Rochas, Tinubu and Amaechi time also will come....
Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by wallex1983(m): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
Nobody is saying oga is not going through this because he's the Senate president. Instead of staying in the Senate jeje and enjoy your loot. In fact, get more loot as a floor member or chairman of one committee, you went against the party to fornicate with pdp. As if that wasn't enough, you had an opportunity to appease the party the way oga dogara did. But you felt you were smarter. Sir, oga dogara too has past o. But he knew when to stop........

Oga sorry o. Na your time.

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones sir

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by laudate: 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
mart2k:
it is impossible as a president to go after everybody. Those names u pple ar mentioning for prosecution may never b prosecuted. U ask me y? Becos Buhari is a human too and he thinks like one. U dnt expect him to start going after those who contributed to his success. David in d Bible upon all his sins, God stil refer to him as "a man after my heart". It is a pity that I dnt like typing much, if nt, I wud v expantiate more. Notwithstanding, Buhari stil v to work wit som people no matter their past because if he said he wl only work wit pple that are nt currupt, then he is on a long thing. We all knw that 99% Nigerians ar currupt. If u find ursef in Buhari's shoe, u may nt v choice than to act dsame way. My opinion though

Guy, stop this sermon abeg. shocked No one is asking him to go after everybody, but if he goes after 50% to 60% of the corrupt politicians in this government, then people will have more respect for him. Everyone knows who they are. This selective booking, does not portray CCB in a good light, neither does it give PMB the moral clout he needs to clean the Augean stable. undecided
Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
İs saraki not a multi -billionaire from the procedes of stealing & corruption ? Abeg , no tears for him . He iş a goat who has Been eating our yams for so long.
Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
thieficians.
Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by mart2k(m): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
laudate:

Guy, stop this sermon abeg. shocked No one is asking him to go after everybody, but if he goes after 50% to 60% of the corrupt politicians in this government, then people will have more respect for him. Everyone knows who they are. This selective booking, does not portray CCB in a good light, neither does it give PMB the moral clout he needs to clean the Augean stable. undecided
I agree wit u but, how do u know that he wl nt go after other currupt Nigerians. Dnt u think it is too early to say that since his administration is stil very young.?
Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by dabossman(m): 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
laudate:

I look forward to the day when our institutions like CCB, ICPC, EFCC and even the Police can do their job without Nigerians concluding that they are puppets in the hands of the President.
Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by sunnymaja(m): 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
Greediness kills Saraki: after he got the SP, he was expected to fix principal officers nominated by the party according to the constitution but he made himself not available for negotiation and party input like Dogara. After he and his colleagues appointed their self serving interest, he now came back for reconciliation. Did he think he was dealing with fools? He is arrogant and knows little about Nigeria political manoeuvring. Winners don't take all in Nigeria. Secondly, Tinubu has been drilled by CCT under opposition party as at the time he was thorn in their flesh. So, talking about Tinubu is just talking about senseless sentiments. Unfortunately, the man is not ready to be President or anything

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by Consula: 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
Oga please wake up. You don't laff off a man, and then when u see he means biz, u now come to tell him how to run his biz. Abeg make all these persons park well joor.
laudate:
The CCB should not only go after Saraki, but every other governor and senator under this present administration. That is when it would be seen as being impartial, instead of the current perception where everyone sees it as a tool being used by some powerful persons to settle imaginary scores. sad

If CCB was effective, Tinubu's acolytes should also be in the dock! angry
Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by laudate: 1:07am On Sep 24, 2015
Consula:
Oga please wake up. You don't laff off a man, and then when u see he means biz, u now come to tell him how to run his biz. Abeg make all these persons park well joor.

Meaning, just what...exactly?? shocked
Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by nairamaniac: 5:41am On Sep 24, 2015
Rotimi47:
Vu Saraki tried alongside Altiku to get APC presidential ticket but stepped down few days to the party primaries when he discovered he is on the losing side but due to his over ambition, he decided to get a foot to lunch his ambition to become president in 2019.

He got it wrong when he played the President against his colleagues on the day he emerged Senate President as he was the brain behind the call for meeting with the President in order to resolve their differences but he left others to attend the meeting while he dashed off to the house for election.

He cannot eat his cake & have it twice; Saraki put caution to the wind to become Senate President & he also threw away his party directives to pick the 4 senators recommend so as to cool down tempers. How can a reasonable Nigerian who is elected politically call a sitting Vice President a mere Commissioner?

Saraki messed up big time also by trying to rubbish EFCC.

I have always been trying to crack down on the mystery behind that phone call that deceived the president and APC members.

was it really traced to saraki?

please enlighten us more on this.

Thanks
Re: Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD by Consula: 7:08am On Oct 08, 2015
laudate:

Meaning, just what...exactly?? shocked

Meaning you should allow the president do his job! By 2019 you can now boldly say that his anticorruption crusade was vindictive or witch-hunting, for now you don't tell Mr. President who and how to start with in his anti-graft policy, no you don't!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo? / Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court / Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.