Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues - NYSC (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues (69760 Views)

You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director / How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration / Muslim Group Rejects New NYSC Date For Orientation Due To Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by usoroh2003: 9:11pm On May 13, 2017
Giftez:
Hi PCM,
If u encountered any problem regarding the issues of date of birth or exemption cert. being processed while doing ur nysc online registration, kindly contact me tru 08053073862 or u drop ur email add here 4 a quick response. I had d same issue but it has bn successfully rectified.

Tanx.

usoroh2003@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Goldmislass: 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
Plz I was exempted and I still want to serve. Any hope for me. Mail me agbaigold@gmail.com thanks
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Demalzyb(m): 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
Plz I'm a Med. Lab, Scientist i graduated this year I'm 30yrs now but will be 31yrs after my Internship. i dont want exemption and I still want to serve. Any hope for me.
my email; Yelwamalzam@yahoo.com
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
Best site where you can buy and sell anything online for bitcoin https://bitify.com?referral=597c755b4290b check it out and u will be glad u did
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Taeewo(m): 9:06am On Jul 31, 2017
You should all note that NYSC calculates your age from the day ur school senate approved ur final result...
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by richard870(m): 11:36pm On Oct 28, 2017
Giftez:
Hi PCM,
If u encountered any problem regarding the issues of date of birth or exemption cert. being processed while doing ur nysc online registration, kindly contact me tru 08053073862 or u drop ur email add here 4 a quick response. I had d same issue but it has bn successfully rectified.

Tanx.
Hi there, Pls I want to know if i stand a chance. My DOB is 18/01/1988 , completed school june,2017 at 29 years of age (as a foreign trained graduate) our graduation ceremony comes up next year FEBRUARY which means I would be 30 years plus a month. Do I stand a chance of being mobilized?

Secondly is there a difference between NYSC certificates
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Evergreen08(m): 10:11am On Oct 29, 2017
ajanilekan@yahoo.com date of birth issue
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Giftez: 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
richard870:
Hi there, Pls I want to know if i stand a chance. My DOB is 18/01/1988 , completed school june,2017 at 29 years of age (as a foreign trained graduate) our graduation ceremony comes up next year FEBRUARY which means I would be 30 years plus a month. Do I stand a chance of being mobilized?

Secondly is there a difference between NYSC certificates

U will surely be mobilized whether u're above 30 yrs or below. But for u to serve, ur age has to be below 30 yrs as at when d senate of ur school approved ur result. So Nysc calculates ur age based on when ur school senate approved ur result and not wen u graduated.

As for d second question, all d three Nysc Certs. serve d same purpose but some private companies and govt organizations usually require Nysc discharge cert while some require any of them.
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by richard870(m): 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
Giftez:

U will surely be mobilized whether u're above 30 yrs or below. But for u to serve, ur age has to be below 30 yrs as at when d senate of ur school approved ur result. So Nysc calculates ur age based on when ur school senate approved ur result and not wen u graduated.

As for d second question, all d three Nysc Certs. serve d same purpose but some private companies and govt organizations usually require Nysc discharge cert while some require any of them.
Thanks for the info bro. But my question still is how do they calculate the age, is it by days or year? What I meant is, does a day after one's 30th b'day means one is above 30yrs?
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Bakslanre: 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
Bakareolanrewajudavid@gmail.com
DoB issue
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Tjayjosh(m): 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
Giftez:

I sent you a mail.
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Babacherokee1: 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
please help. my issue is also date of birth for Nysc. my email address is adeboyeadeolaea@Gmail.com.
please reply ASAP. thanks
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by jidexpet(m): 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
D.O.B is not corresponding with Waec jidexpet@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by aboto49(m): 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
Am having d same issue pls help
Sheriffabiola06@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Babacherokee1: 10:56am On Nov 10, 2017
has anyone been able to resolve his or her date of birth issue this year? cos I haven't been able to
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by juammy: 3:38am On Mar 22, 2018
pls my real date of birth is 1993 but I saw 1994 in nysc senate approval will it affect me in online mobilization... amiscojuliet@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by ziziangel(m): 12:18am On Mar 24, 2018
DOB issue: nonsoonyejemezi@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by HANAPHY(m): 9:07am On Mar 24, 2018
Nysc D.O.B ISSUE my g-mail is lanre4met@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Giftez: 11:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
juammy:

pls my real date of birth is 1993 but I saw 1994 in nysc senate approval will it affect me in online mobilization... amiscojuliet@gmail.com

No, it won't.
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Giftez: 11:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
For date of birth and exemption issues, kindly contact me through 08053073862 for a guaranteed solution. Thanks.
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Bonks(m): 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
ayangbenrowale@gmail.com....D.O.B issues
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by olusanmi1999: 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
Borlanleh, Medalee
u r not alone... dats exactly wat we were told, i guess our letters avnt be
approved yet xo lets exercise patience.av u called ur state of deployement ict
director to confirm if he has forwarded d letter cuz ours avnt
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Giftez: 11:22am On Apr 03, 2018
Giftez:
For date of birth and exemption issues, kindly contact me through 08053073862 for a guaranteed solution. Thanks.

If u encountered "exemption certificate being processed" on your dashboard during your registration, don't panic, just call 08053073862. There a solution for that. It s 100% guaranteed!
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by KEMISTR3(f): 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2018
Giftez:

If u encountered "exemption certificate being processed" on your dashboard during your registration, don't panic, just call 08053073862. There a solution for that. It s 100% guaranteed!
Help pls my sis callup later is out but her DOB is above 30 what is her fate?
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Mssochy(f): 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
Ochuwaoshio@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Giftez: 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
KEMISTR3:

Help pls my sis callup later is out but her DOB is above 30 what is her fate?

Do u mean callup number? Registration has to end b4 u expect callup letter. Getting callup number doesn't guarantee dat she will also get her callup letter. They may later deny her callup letter and exempt her if the age written on her green card is above 30 years as at when d school senate approved her result. U can reach me on 08053073862 for more clarification.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Giftez: 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
Mssochy:
Ochuwaoshio@gmail.com

Any issue? Kindly state d problem here.
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Giftez: 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
PCMs, correction of exemption is still going on and working perfectly. The corrections will still be working until the printing of callup letters commences. Once d callup letters appear online, it will stop working. So, if you're yet to resolve yours, kindly call 08053073862 for a quick and guaranteed solution. Thanks.
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by isaacsegun(m): 7:57pm On Apr 08, 2018
Giftez:
PCMs, correction of exemption is still going on and working perfectly. The corrections will still be working until the printing of callup letters commences. Once d callup letters appear online, it will stop working. So, if you're yet to resolve yours, kindly call 08053073862 for a quick and guaranteed solution. Thanks.
'm a D.E student, so I did jamb regularisation
recently in other to correct the date of birth that I
registered while I was filling the D.E form back then.
What is bothering me now is that while I was at the
cafe to do regularisation, the details that the cafe
man collected from me was that of the polytechnic
where I finished instead of the one on the jamb D.E
form and besides, the place where he suppose to fill
the jamb pin for "jamb previous reg. number" he left
it blank. pls, those that have idea on jamb
regularisation should kindly explain how it's been
done so I can know the next step to take cuz I don't
want my money to be a waste.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears / Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) / Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.