Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Tupac Found To Be Alive!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tupac Found To Be Alive!!! (1099 Views)

Just In- Lagoon Suicide: Allwel Orji Makes A New Video, Says “am Alive!” / Anenih: MKO Would Still Be Alive Today If He Listened To Me.. / Shekau Would Have Still Be Alive If Buhari Had Lost 2015 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tupac Found To Be Alive!!! by christopher123(m): 9:23am On Sep 23, 2015
David Myers A Retired Las Vegas Officer Who Is Currently In Critical Condition Says 2Pac Paid Him 1.5 Million Dollars To Organize His Death.

Myers Stated that 2pac had him pay over 30+ people who were in on his death from the arriving officer to the medics and other hospital officials.

Myers also said that 2 Pac was actually at the scene that night and that the bullet wounds he had were fake but when his body was taken to the morgue they put in a similar body as 2 Pacs that he had paid $50,000 for.

Apparently 2 Pac paid off certain hospital and morgue employs to say and create fake proof that it was indeed 2pacs body that was shot and killed.

Myers says on-top of this 1.5 Million that he received for organizing his death he still receives $10,o00 every month to a offshore bank account he has. Myers told us that 2pac knew every single detail about every person who he had paid to fake his death and that Pac used that to put fear in them so nobody would ever talk.

http://notallowedto.com/dying-police-officer-claims-he-was-paid-1-5-million-to-help-tupac-fake-his-own-death/
Re: Tupac Found To Be Alive!!! by Segadem(m): 9:27am On Sep 23, 2015
over how many year? let him come out

1 Like

Re: Tupac Found To Be Alive!!! by DuchessLily(f): 9:27am On Sep 23, 2015
Hmmmmn.... Let me see... *thinking*
I think I believe this

1 Like

Re: Tupac Found To Be Alive!!! by Feranchek(m): 9:33am On Sep 23, 2015
I very much hope it's true.

1 Like

Re: Tupac Found To Be Alive!!! by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 23, 2015
Well i still believe he's dead. BTW Post in the right section
Re: Tupac Found To Be Alive!!! by Volksfuhrer(m): 9:49am On Sep 23, 2015
Big nonsense!
Re: Tupac Found To Be Alive!!! by ozy4christ(f): 9:53am On Sep 23, 2015
abeg Who is 2pac
Re: Tupac Found To Be Alive!!! by PointB: 9:53am On Sep 23, 2015
What is Tupat?
Re: Tupac Found To Be Alive!!! by Sicozone(m): 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
Pls wake up and stop day dreaming

(1) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo's Bank Account Hacked, N8million Stolen / ‘you Are Writing Your Party Into Extinction’ | Lai Mohammed Replies Olisa Metuh / Funny And Embarrassing Quotes By Nigerian Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.