Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

When Hell Go To Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Hell Go To Hell (2637 Views)

All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters / Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Hell Go To Hell by Jozzy4: 11:18am On Sep 23, 2015
" and death and hell were casted into the Lake Of Fire" - Rev 20:14

Abi ? Here we see hell going to hell to be burned ! can someone throw light on this ? How can fire be burned with fire ?

What does it mean that hell go to hell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Hell Go To Hell by Anas09: 11:59am On Sep 23, 2015
Pick another translation, apart the King James you are reading right now, let's see.
In the Bible, there are a number of different words for the abode(s) of the deceased. In the Hebrew Old Testament we find terms like "new earth," "Sheol," "Abaddon" and various words for "the pit." In the Greek New Testament and in the Septuagint (the Greek translation of the Old Testament), we find terms like "new earth," "Heaven," "Gehenna," "Hades," "Tartarus," "abyss" and "Lake of Fire."

Terms

All the following terms are spoken of in terms that indicate that the inhabitants of these realms are conscious and aware.

Sheol is usually translated by "Hades" in the Septuagint. It is a very general term referring commonly to the parts of the world that lie beneath the surface of the earth (e.g., Num. 16:30-33; Deut. 32:22; Isa. 7:11), including the grave (Isa. 14:11), and to the abode of both the righteous (e.g., Ps. 30:3; Eccl. 9:10) and the wicked (e.g., Ps. 9:17) after death. Other Old Testament texts equate Sheol with "death," as does Paul (1 Cor. 15:55 with Hos. 13:14).

Abaddon is a place of destruction in the Old Testament, and Revelation indicates that it is also the name of the angel of the abyss (Rev. 9:11). It is frequently associated with Sheol (Job 26:6; Prov. 15:11; 27:20), and sometimes with death (Job 28:22) or a tomb (Ps. 88:11).

"The pit" is usually a hole in the ground, i.e., a grave. However, in some instances it may refer to the collective abode of the dead (Isa. 14:15-19).

The Bible distinguishes heaven as a temporary place of blessing for disembodied believers (2 Cor. 5:6-cool.

After the general resurrection, believers will leave heaven and live perpetually on the New Earth (Isa. 65:17; 66:22; 2 Pet. 3:13; Rev. 21:1).

Gehenna is a place of punishment, torment and destruction (e.g., Matt. 5:22; 10:28; 23:33; Mark 9:43), and it is characterized by fire (Matt. 5:22; 18:9; Mark 9:43; Jam. 3:6). It would seem that the spirits in Gehenna are not disembodied (e.g., Matt. 5:29,30; 10:28), which suggests that it is at least a place of eternal punishment after the general resurrection (John 5:28-29). But Gehenna also appears to exist and to be an active force in the present (Jam. 3:6), before the resurrection, suggesting that it is also a place of disembodied torment prior to the judgment.

The Lake of Fire is mentioned only in Revelation (Rev. 19:20; 20:10,14,15; 21:cool, where it is described as the final place of torment for the wicked. Gehenna is not mentioned in Revelation. Judging from the descriptions of Gehenna and the Lake of Fire, they seem to be one and the same.

Hades is used in the New Testament to refer to the abode of the wicked after death (Luke 10:15) and for the grave or tomb of the righteous (Acts 2:27-29). In Revelation, it is closely associated with "death" (Rev. 1:18; 6:8; 20:13,14). It is mentioned in Luke 16 in the context of the story/parable of Lazarus and Dives. Scholars are divided in their opinions as to whether Jesus affirmed this view of Hades or simply borrowed it for the sake of an illustration. Potentially, it affirms that Hades may legitimately be used to refer to a place where unbelievers are tormented before the judgment.

In Revelation, the Abyss is mentioned mainly as the abode of demonic forces and curses (Rev. 9:1,2,11; 11:7; 17:8; 20:1; 20:3), and the same is true in Luke 8:31. But in Romans 10:7 Paul speaks of the Abyss simply as the abode of the dead, and specifically as where Christ went when he died. Since the Bible indicates that Jesus did not suffer torment after his death (Luke 23:46), the Abyss does not appear to be restricted to the wicked and to demons. The word "abyss" itself refers to a deep or bottomless pit, so that the image is closely associated with "the pit" and perhaps with "Abaddon." Probably, its meaning is as broad as that of "Sheol" and "Hades."

Tartarus is only used once, so we have very little information on it. It is where the fallen angels are temporarily imprisoned (2 Pet. 2:4), prior to the judgment. It is also associated with the idea of a pit. It may have been used exclusively as a description of a place of punishment, but we can't be sure based on its one appearance. It use in reference to the abode of the demons makes it a close match with "Abyss." Since the Abyss is probably not for the wicked exclusively, Tartarus may also be a place for the righteous.

Hell is an English catch-all term that different translations use in different ways. It is not directly related to any of the terms in the Hebrew or Greek Scriptures.

Outer darkness is a term used in Matthew to refer to a place of cursing, cut off from the blessings of God (Matt. 8:12; 22:13; 25:30). It is fairly equivalent to Gehenna, except that we have no references to it that mention fire. Tartarus is also described as being in darkness (2 Pet. 2:4). It is reserved for those who are not of God's elect (Matt. 22:14), that is, for unbelievers.
If u read the King James, all these types are termed as hell, but they don't all mean the same thing.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Hell Go To Hell by Jozzy4: 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
@ Anas09 , thanks for your input

But I pick another translation and see HADES , are you saying the King James Version is wrong for rendering hades as hell ? undecided

And pls my second question is : what is Hade's ?

2 Likes

Re: When Hell Go To Hell by Jozzy4: 10:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
Jozzy4:
@ Anas09 , thanks for your input

But I pick another translation and see HADES , are you saying the King James Version is wrong for rendering hades as hell ? undecided

And pls my second question is : what is Hade's ?

1 Like

Re: When Hell Go To Hell by Jozzy4: 6:59am On Sep 25, 2015
Re: When Hell Go To Hell by Jozzy4: 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
Will hell be burned forever in fire ( rev 20:14) ?

1 Like

Re: When Hell Go To Hell by MuttleyLaff: 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
Jozzy4:

Abi? Here we see hell going to hell to be burned !

can someone throw light on this ? How can fire be burned with fire ?

What does it mean that hell go to hell
It means whoever is the author of the post is uninformed
and the noticeable evidences in the author's post, of living on a diet of ignorance, betrayed the author

Jozzy4:
@ Anas09, thanks for your input

But I pick another translation and see HADES, are you saying the King James Version is wrong for rendering hades as hell ? undecided
welcome to reality. Yes! Rendering hades as hell is wrong

Jozzy4:
And pls my second question is: what is Hade's?
It is not Jewish/Aramaic in origin but is Greek, part of Greek mythology

Jozzy4:
Will hell be burned forever in fire ( rev 20:14)?
And Death and Sheol were cast into The Lake of Fire
- this which is the second death.
- Revelation 20:14

You are having difficulties understanding the hyperbolic Hebraic usage of ''forever''

And they will vanish like smoke vanishes,
and as wax is melted before fire, the wicked shall be destroyed from before God.
- Psalm 68:2

If Psalm 68:2 still doesnt do it for you, then for clarity sake, ask more questions

1 Like

Re: When Hell Go To Hell by CANTICLES: 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
Jozzy4:

Good Question

1 Like

Re: When Hell Go To Hell by Jozzy4: 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
Anas09 ran away grin grin
Re: When Hell Go To Hell by Jeromejnr(m): 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
Jozzy4:

You know, the problem is that most of you guys always try to figure out spiritual things with your small brain.

There is a famous minister that went to hell and said that she discovered hell was a body. Body of whom? I don't know. Hell itself had legs, arms, a head e.t.c.

All those parts of hell were different chambers for different kinds of torments. The head I think was were the worst punishments were.

Now I am not saying that her testimony is one to base your belief upon. It could be true and at the same time not true.

But if it is true? will it not make sense that hell a body will be thrown in the lake of fire itself.

My point is, stop trying to kill yourself with trying to understand things that God has hidden (just to try and console yourself that there is no fire in hell or something) why don't you focus more on what Jesus told you to focus on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Hell Go To Hell by Jozzy4: 9:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
Jeromejnr:

There is a famous minister that went to hell and said that she discovered hell was a body. Body of whom? I don't know. Hell itself had legs, arms, a head e.t.c.

All those parts of hell were different chambers for different kinds of torments. The head I think was were the worst punishments were.

Now I am not saying that her testimony is one to base your belief upon. It could be true and at the same time not true.

But if it is true? will it not make sense that hell a body will be thrown in the lake of fire itself.

My point is, stop trying to kill yourself with trying to understand things that God has hidden (just to try and console yourself that there is no fire in hell or something)

grin

" Beloved ones, do not belive every inspired expresion, but test the inspired expressions to see whether they originate with God, because many False Prophet have gone forth into the world" - 1 John 4:1

Where is that nonsense @bold in the bible?
Re: When Hell Go To Hell by Jeromejnr(m): 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
Jozzy4:

grin

" Beloved ones, do not belive every inspired expresion, but test the inspired expressions to see whether they originate with God, because many False Prophet have gone forth into the world" - 1 John 4:1

Where is that nonsense @bold in the bible?

We know all that Mr. man. That is not the point of my comment.

That was why I said her testimony should not be one you base your belief upon, it could be true or not true. How would you know?. Is it stated in the bible that people do not drive vehicles in heaven? how do we know if they do or not?

The point is stop killing yourself with things you can't understand with your puny brain right now. That is how the various man made doctrines most of you believe in are born.

Thank you!
Re: When Hell Go To Hell by Jozzy4: 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
Jeromejnr:

We know all that Mr. man. That is not the point of my comment.

That was why I said her testimony should not be one you base your belief upon, it could be true or not true. How would you know?. Is it stated in the bible that people do not drive vehicles in heaven? how do we know if they do or not?

The point is stop killing yourself with things you can't understand with your puny brain right now. That is how the various man made doctrines most of you believe in are born.

Thank you!

Goodnight . cheesy
Re: When Hell Go To Hell by Freksy(m): 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
Jeromejnr:

You know, the problem is that most of you guys always try to figure out spiritual things with your small brain.

My point is, stop trying to kill yourself with trying to understand things that God has hidden (just to try and console yourself that there is no fire in hell or something) why don't you focus more on what Jesus told you to focus on.

Use your big brain and address the question accordingly.
Re: When Hell Go To Hell by Jeromejnr(m): 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
Freksy:

IGNOTUM PER IGNOTIUS
Re: When Hell Go To Hell by Anas09: 9:03am On Nov 20, 2015
No, I didn't run away. I can't run from you dear.
I just don't know how to get to a thread once its removed from the FP.
My ba3 is down now. I'll come back to this later.
Re: When Hell Go To Hell by Anas09: 9:24am On Nov 20, 2015
No, I didn't run. I just couldn't find the thread again. Am still a novice kindda, here. Low ba3 now. Albebak.
Re: When Hell Go To Hell by Jozzy4: 6:39am On Mar 28, 2016
Re: When Hell Go To Hell by brocab: 1:45am On Jun 26, 2016
{Acts 2:17, Joel 2:28} In the last day's, God says I will pour out My Spirit on all people, your Sons and Daughters will prophesy, Your young men will see visions, and your old men will have dreams.
So really this depends on the believer-if they believe it or they don't?
Some religious people don't even believe heaven and Hell exist, the JW's don't believe.
This is one of the reasons they keep on mocking the word of God, because their hearts are far away from the truth..
Their are many testimonies with people experiencing Hell, some go to heaven. Others hear from God Himself.
And because these people have experience these close encounters-which directions they end up-It's another way of witnessing, as long as their experiences match up to the word-Who can judge?

Many books have been written about their own experiences, I do remember reading a book called Revelation of Hell-I myself believe these stories are a wake up call-Heaven and Hell is real. God's real and Jesus is real, as well as the Angels, Satan is real his demons are real. But the sad part about all this 'many religions who say they know Christ-"Don't" And their are many who will continual to go into the lake of fire.
Jeromejnr:

Re: When Hell Go To Hell by ChristianFreedo(m): 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
Anas09:
Pick another translation, apart the King James you are reading right now, let's see.
In the Bible, there are a number of different words for the abode(s) of the deceased. In the Hebrew Old Testament we find terms like "new earth," "Sheol," "Abaddon" and various words for "the pit." In the Greek New Testament and in the Septuagint (the Greek translation of the Old Testament), we find terms like "new earth," "Heaven," "Gehenna," "Hades," "Tartarus," "abyss" and "Lake of Fire."

Terms

All the following terms are spoken of in terms that indicate that the inhabitants of these realms are conscious and aware.

Sheol is usually translated by "Hades" in the Septuagint. It is a very general term referring commonly to the parts of the world that lie beneath the surface of the earth (e.g., Num. 16:30-33; Deut. 32:22; Isa. 7:11), including the grave (Isa. 14:11), and to the abode of both the righteous (e.g., Ps. 30:3; Eccl. 9:10) and the wicked (e.g., Ps. 9:17) after death. Other Old Testament texts equate Sheol with "death," as does Paul (1 Cor. 15:55 with Hos. 13:14).

Abaddon is a place of destruction in the Old Testament, and Revelation indicates that it is also the name of the angel of the abyss (Rev. 9:11). It is frequently associated with Sheol (Job 26:6; Prov. 15:11; 27:20), and sometimes with death (Job 28:22) or a tomb (Ps. 88:11).

"The pit" is usually a hole in the ground, i.e., a grave. However, in some instances it may refer to the collective abode of the dead (Isa. 14:15-19).

The Bible distinguishes heaven as a temporary place of blessing for disembodied believers (2 Cor. 5:6-cool.

After the general resurrection, believers will leave heaven and live perpetually on the New Earth (Isa. 65:17; 66:22; 2 Pet. 3:13; Rev. 21:1).

Gehenna is a place of punishment, torment and destruction (e.g., Matt. 5:22; 10:28; 23:33; Mark 9:43), and it is characterized by fire (Matt. 5:22; 18:9; Mark 9:43; Jam. 3:6). It would seem that the spirits in Gehenna are not disembodied (e.g., Matt. 5:29,30; 10:28), which suggests that it is at least a place of eternal punishment after the general resurrection (John 5:28-29). But Gehenna also appears to exist and to be an active force in the present (Jam. 3:6), before the resurrection, suggesting that it is also a place of disembodied torment prior to the judgment.

The Lake of Fire is mentioned only in Revelation (Rev. 19:20; 20:10,14,15; 21:cool, where it is described as the final place of torment for the wicked. Gehenna is not mentioned in Revelation. Judging from the descriptions of Gehenna and the Lake of Fire, they seem to be one and the same.

Hades is used in the New Testament to refer to the abode of the wicked after death (Luke 10:15) and for the grave or tomb of the righteous (Acts 2:27-29). In Revelation, it is closely associated with "death" (Rev. 1:18; 6:8; 20:13,14). It is mentioned in Luke 16 in the context of the story/parable of Lazarus and Dives. Scholars are divided in their opinions as to whether Jesus affirmed this view of Hades or simply borrowed it for the sake of an illustration. Potentially, it affirms that Hades may legitimately be used to refer to a place where unbelievers are tormented before the judgment.

In Revelation, the Abyss is mentioned mainly as the abode of demonic forces and curses (Rev. 9:1,2,11; 11:7; 17:8; 20:1; 20:3), and the same is true in Luke 8:31. But in Romans 10:7 Paul speaks of the Abyss simply as the abode of the dead, and specifically as where Christ went when he died. Since the Bible indicates that Jesus did not suffer torment after his death (Luke 23:46), the Abyss does not appear to be restricted to the wicked and to demons. The word "abyss" itself refers to a deep or bottomless pit, so that the image is closely associated with "the pit" and perhaps with "Abaddon." Probably, its meaning is as broad as that of "Sheol" and "Hades."

Tartarus is only used once, so we have very little information on it. It is where the fallen angels are temporarily imprisoned (2 Pet. 2:4), prior to the judgment. It is also associated with the idea of a pit. It may have been used exclusively as a description of a place of punishment, but we can't be sure based on its one appearance. It use in reference to the abode of the demons makes it a close match with "Abyss." Since the Abyss is probably not for the wicked exclusively, Tartarus may also be a place for the righteous.

Hell is an English catch-all term that different translations use in different ways. It is not directly related to any of the terms in the Hebrew or Greek Scriptures.

Outer darkness is a term used in Matthew to refer to a place of cursing, cut off from the blessings of God (Matt. 8:12; 22:13; 25:30). It is fairly equivalent to Gehenna, except that we have no references to it that mention fire. Tartarus is also described as being in darkness (2 Pet. 2:4). It is reserved for those who are not of God's elect (Matt. 22:14), that is, for unbelievers.
If u read the King James, all these types are termed as hell, but they don't all mean the same thing.

Why waste your time trying to answer him when he is not ready to learn or accept something new, even if what is presented is true?

He is a jw and only knows what the watchtower says. Tomorrow, if the watchtower says hell fire exist, he will believe without questions. He is a spiritual babes and spiritual things can only be considered spiritually.

I can remember when the watchtower was spending all of their time claiming the big bang theory is wrong. Today, they accept it. I have read how the watchtower has been spending years condemning organ transplant with what they called 'scriptural' reasons, today they leave it to the consciences of JWs. I also remember how the watchtower has been condemning higher education, that time also JWs will condemn JWs that send their children to schools.

The point I'm making is, JWs will always remain spiritual babes, waiting for the watchtower's adulterated milk. And whenever the doctrine shifts, they also shift like a boat tossed about in the water. They don't really know what the Scriptures says or how to apply them.
Re: When Hell Go To Hell by Peacefullove: 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
Freksy:

Funny guy.
Re: When Hell Go To Hell by CAPTIVATOR: 9:13am On Mar 12, 2017
ChristianFreedo:

Why waste your time trying to answer him when he is not ready to learn or accept something new, even if what is presented is true?

He is a jw and only knows what the watchtower says. Tomorrow, if the watchtower says hell fire exist, he will believe without questions. He is a spiritual babes and spiritual things can only be considered spiritually.

I can remember when the watchtower was spending all of their time claiming the big bang theory is wrong. Today, they accept it. I have read how the watchtower has been spending years condemning organ transplant with what they called 'scriptural' reasons, today they leave it to the consciences of JWs. I also remember how the watchtower has been condemning higher education, that time also JWs will condemn JWs that send their children to schools.

The point I'm making is, JWs will always remain spiritual babes, waiting for the watchtower's adulterated milk. And whenever the doctrine shifts, they also shift like a boat tossed about in the water. They don't really know what the Scriptures says or how to apply them.

Since you know better , why not address the Op bible based question
Re: When Hell Go To Hell by brocab: 6:10am On Oct 21, 2017
If Hell doesn't frighten you, this will, if the Church ran the course the way Jesus wanted it to run, and if the Church read their bibles more often, all Christians would be equally the same as the other.
We have all been through the mill, preaching tithing is preaching another doctrine, between us Christians' one would think, we are all reading the same scriptures from the same bible?
But this isn't the case, many Christians don't read, most rely on their pastors, others pick and choose, this just shows the Spirit of the Lord, is not in every man, woman and child, who claim to be saved.
{Matthew 22:21} Jesus said: give to Caesar, what belongs to Caesar, and give to God, what belongs to God.
Caesar's inscription is on the coin, and God's inscription, is His Word.
The day the Lord called me into His kingdom, I just knew it was my time to be called by the Lord free of charge.
Being touched by the Lord is a incredible feeling, I felt my insides had instantly changed, after I had dedicated my life over to the Lord, I was overwhelmed by His Spirit, I couldn't believe how instant everything was, it took a split second to change me, my eye's had opened like it never opened before, and I could see a new inner man rise from the dead.
As soon as I entered the Church the battle began, Christians had giving me a new direction about Christ, at times I was completely confused, I felt myself walking away from God, and the Church will say, I am Cursed with a cursed if I didn't pay tithes and offerings.
It took some time before I would know the Lords voice, He answered my prayer, but He waited until I could learn to understand Him' and through Word, tithes is a problem among the brethren, it causes arguments and disputes, envy, strife, it reviles evil suspicions, tithes causes greed that causes God's people to backslide and walk away from the truth, it causes men of corrupt minds destitute of the truth who suppose that godliness is their means to financial gain. Then Jesus said: From such withdraw yourselves.
Don't you see, Preaching tithing isn't a smart move, its preaching another doctrine, that causes problems within the Church, there isn't enough information in the bible to prove we are meant to tithe. Ask yourself why didn't the disciples preached tithing, and why didn't Jesus preach tithing.
Your call...
Re: When Hell Go To Hell by Peacefullove: 3:26pm On May 20, 2018
Lol, wat a thread . so silent
Re: When Hell Go To Hell by Peacefullove: 3:28pm On May 20, 2018
brocab:
If Hell doesn't frighten you, this will, if the Church ran the course the way Jesus wanted it to run, and if the Church read their bibles more often, all Christians would be equally the same as the other.
We have all been through the mill, preaching tithing is preaching another doctrine, between us Christians' one would think, we are all reading the same scriptures from the same bible?
But this isn't the case, many Christians don't read, most rely on their pastors, others pick and choose, this just shows the Spirit of the Lord, is not in every man, woman and child, who claim to be saved.
{Matthew 22:21} Jesus said: give to Caesar, what belongs to Caesar, and give to God, what belongs to God.
Caesar's inscription is on the coin, and God's inscription, is His Word.
The day the Lord called me into His kingdom, I just knew it was my time to be called by the Lord free of charge.
Being touched by the Lord is a incredible feeling, I felt my insides had instantly changed, after I had dedicated my life over to the Lord, I was overwhelmed by His Spirit, I couldn't believe how instant everything was, it took a split second to change me, my eye's had opened like it never opened before, and I could see a new inner man rise from the dead.
As soon as I entered the Church the battle began, Christians had giving me a new direction about Christ, at times I was completely confused, I felt myself walking away from God, and the Church will say, I am Cursed with a cursed if I didn't pay tithes and offerings.
It took some time before I would know the Lords voice, He answered my prayer, but He waited until I could learn to understand Him' and through Word, tithes is a problem among the brethren, it causes arguments and disputes, envy, strife, it reviles evil suspicions, tithes causes greed that causes God's people to backslide and walk away from the truth, it causes men of corrupt minds destitute of the truth who suppose that godliness is their means to financial gain. Then Jesus said: From such withdraw yourselves.
Don't you see, Preaching tithing isn't a smart move, its preaching another doctrine, that causes problems within the Church, there isn't enough information in the bible to prove we are meant to tithe. Ask yourself why didn't the disciples preached tithing, and why didn't Jesus preach tithing.
Your call...

Mr, address the Op
Re: When Hell Go To Hell by OneJ: 10:53pm On May 20, 2018
ChristianFreedo:

@Christianfreedo: Why U dey come NL dey lie,lie. Anas09 is NOT a Jehovah's witness. His views on this subject matter is different from what the Bible says. "Jesus NEVER said Gehenna is a place of torment.. Only dead,executed criminals were thrown there (to be burnt to ashes. Sulfur & brimstone kept the place burning ) at the time Jesus walked the earth.
Re: When Hell Go To Hell by OneJ: 11:01pm On May 20, 2018
brocab:
{Acts 2:17, Joel 2:28} In the last day's, God says I will pour out My Spirit on all people, your Sons and Daughters will prophesy, Your young men will see visions, and your old men will have dreams.
So really this depends on the believer-if they believe it or they don't?
Some religious people don't even believe heaven and Hell exist, the JW's don't believe.
This is one of the reasons they keep on mocking the word of God, because their hearts are far away from the truth..
Their are many testimonies with people experiencing Hell, some go to heaven. Others hear from God Himself.
And because these people have experience these close encounters-which directions they end up-It's another way of witnessing, as long as their experiences match up to the word-Who can judge?

Many books have been written about their own experiences, I do remember reading a book called Revelation of Hell-I myself believe these stories are a wake up call-Heaven and Hell is real. God's real and Jesus is real, as well as the Angels, Satan is real his demons are real. But the sad part about all this 'many religions who say they know Christ-"Don't" And their are many who will continual to go into the lake of fire.
@brocab: In your own words. "some religious people don't even believe heaven & hell exists, the JW's don't believe" . Guy, why do U LIE against Jehovah's witnesses just to air your views? Stop the LIES!
Re: When Hell Go To Hell by johnw47: 2:11am On May 23, 2018

it's very simple, "hell" is clearly referring to the grave
death and the grave being cast into the Lake of Fire means there will be no more death or grave

death and grave cannot be literally cast into the LoF, smiley

the next verse however is literal:
Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: When Hell Go To Hell by brocab: 1:50pm On May 24, 2018
Hi bro! Tag along with us, there's always plenty of room for one more-and no-one enjoys the JW's more then you in the past-Johnw74.
johnw47:

it's very simple, "hell" is clearly referring to the grave
death and the grave being cast into the Lake of Fire means there will be no more death or grave

death and grave cannot be literally cast into the LoF, smiley

the next verse however is literal:
Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Re: When Hell Go To Hell by johnw47: 2:01pm On May 24, 2018
brocab:
Hi bro! Tag along with us, there's always plenty of room for one more-and no-one enjoys the JW's more then you in the past-Johnw74.

no can do, i'm spending my little time online at the moment with reverad satanists
God bless

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Believe in the Ifa Religion? / Answers Needed Please. Questions: When Was Hell Fire Created By God? Where Is It Located? / My Mum Is Threatening To Disown Me Because I Am A Deist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.