Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Arsenal Wenger Split From His Wife After 5 Years Of Marriage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arsenal Wenger Split From His Wife After 5 Years Of Marriage (1710 Views)

Mimiko's Pregnancy Disappeared From My Womb After 5 Months - Mother / Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation / Car Stuck In Flooded Water In Benin After 5-hour Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Wenger Split From His Wife After 5 Years Of Marriage by dulaman: 11:29am On Sep 23, 2015
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger, 65, has split from his wife Annie, 59. The couple got married in 2010 but have been together for years and have an 18 year old daughter together. They are said to have agreed a financial package and divided up their assets after Arsene filed for legal separation in a French court.

Wenger, who previously admitted that his high pressured job with Arsenal had put pressure on his marriage has not been seen with Annie since 2013, which led to speculations for months that all was not well between the couple. Their split have now been confirmed.
http://www.maxgist.com/2015/09/and-arsenal-wenger-split-from-his-wife.html

Re: Arsenal Wenger Split From His Wife After 5 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2015
Hope it was not due to the defeat he had against chelsea.

I trust mourinho,he will have something to say on this grin.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Wenger Split From His Wife After 5 Years Of Marriage by crazygod(m): 11:55am On Sep 23, 2015
Chelsea angry
Re: Arsenal Wenger Split From His Wife After 5 Years Of Marriage by florence15(f): 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
Noted..
Re: Arsenal Wenger Split From His Wife After 5 Years Of Marriage by baralatie(m): 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
why naaaa!
Re: Arsenal Wenger Split From His Wife After 5 Years Of Marriage by dialfa: 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
Re: Arsenal Wenger Split From His Wife After 5 Years Of Marriage by suxkill: 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
TYLOGISTICS1:
Hope it was not due to the defeat he had against chelsea.

I trust mourinho,he will have something to say on this grin.

And Diego coasta has been given 3 match suspension.
Re: Arsenal Wenger Split From His Wife After 5 Years Of Marriage by mrjangaweed: 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
BloodyK11ler:

Otu mama gi

Ikpu Nne i

cheesy

Otolo gbagbuo nna i cheesy
Re: Arsenal Wenger Split From His Wife After 5 Years Of Marriage by mrjangaweed: 12:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
lalasticlala Seun come and move this thread to the right section

and also ban some people derailing it
Re: Arsenal Wenger Split From His Wife After 5 Years Of Marriage by BloodyK11ler: 12:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
mrjangaweed:

Otolo gbagbuo nna i cheesy

Anumanu

Mkpi

Aturu
Re: Arsenal Wenger Split From His Wife After 5 Years Of Marriage by mrjangaweed: 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
BloodyK11ler:

Anumanu

Mkpi

Aturu

ozu nwulu anwu
ala fejuo nne i anya ebea
Re: Arsenal Wenger Split From His Wife After 5 Years Of Marriage by BloodyK11ler: 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
mrjangaweed:

[s]ozu nwulu anwu
ala fejuo nne i anya ebea[/s]

Onye Nzuzu

Coward

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Delegates At UN World Indigenous Peoples Convention In Los Angeles USA / Invisible Fire @ Union Bank Head Office--pics / UK Government Replies To Nnamdi Kanu’s Plea For Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.