Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

UK Government Replies To Nnamdi Kanu’s Plea For Intervention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Government Replies To Nnamdi Kanu’s Plea For Intervention (1710 Views)

IMO State Government Replies Gov. Wike amid Controversial Amnesty / Paris Fund: Adamawa Government Replies Nigerian Who Asked How It Was Spent / UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Government Replies To Nnamdi Kanu’s Plea For Intervention by nelcliff(m): 11:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
Following the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu’s call on the British Government for intervention in his case, the United Kingdom has responded by saying it has been visiting the arrested and detained leader in prison.

The spokesman for the British High Commission, Mr. Joe Abuku in an email to news agency, Punch, revealed the development.

The British High Commission in a statement said; “We have provided assistance to Mr. Kanu since his arrest in October last year, including visiting him regularly in prison and attending court appearances in an observational capacity.”

This comes in response to the plea statement released by the IPOB leader through his lawyer which reads in part; “It is repeating the obvious to state that our client is a full British citizen, by virtue of which position he is entitled to all rights, privileges and protection, guaranteed under the British laws and conventions.
Re: UK Government Replies To Nnamdi Kanu’s Plea For Intervention by azzima(m): 1:23am On Apr 04, 2016
Chai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Another EPIC response. You guys never get tired??. Before he was arrested, we heard that Britain would drop nuclear bombs on Nigeria if the Albino is arrested because he was a BRITISH CITIZEN. we know what happened afterwards. Then we heard that some Biafrans met with British PM about the Albino, but we later found pictures that na security guard they met at the PM residence. Then Britain released a statement supporting Nigeria's sovereignty. Sore losers of Africa!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: UK Government Replies To Nnamdi Kanu’s Plea For Intervention by MarvelJ: 7:04am On Apr 04, 2016
They shall avoid this thread like mosquito wey see insecticide... grin

1 Like

Re: UK Government Replies To Nnamdi Kanu’s Plea For Intervention by DaBullIT(m): 7:43am On Apr 04, 2016
First of all , Rich don't sleep

Back to topic , I agree with you , although this story has no source , but i can assure you , they'll avoid the topic

Finally

ABUKU intonations in Yoruba = do , do , do

I bet you know what that means heheheheh
MarvelJ:
They shall avoid this thread like mosquito wey see insecticide... grin

1 Like

Re: UK Government Replies To Nnamdi Kanu’s Plea For Intervention by MarvelJ: 10:04am On Apr 04, 2016
DaBullIT:
First of all , Rich don't sleep

Back to topic , I agree with you , although this story has no source , but i can assure you , they'll avoid the topic

Finally

ABUKU intonations in Yoruba = do , do , do

I bet you know what that means heheheheh

grin
Re: UK Government Replies To Nnamdi Kanu’s Plea For Intervention by Drdonzeez(m): 10:23am On Apr 04, 2016
saying this man is a coward is an understatement.
Re: UK Government Replies To Nnamdi Kanu’s Plea For Intervention by kingwiz(m): 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
oya to the verse 2....watchin in 3D

(1) (Reply)

This Happened In A Filling Station While Queue For Fuel. / Photos Of The Rescued Chibok Girl Amina, baby, and husband with Nigeria Army / NEWS : Federal Government To Embark On Mass Sack Of Civil Servants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.