Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident (54758 Views)

New Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rail Track Laying Commences (Photo) / 4 Die In Motor Accident On Umuahia-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Photos) / 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by Aminat508(f): 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
Kazrem:

Nasmukayakii Hausa? I don't agree. It's meaning.
u don't knw it, it is not Hausa it is d normal Arabic we speak nah tongue

1 Like

Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by Kazrem(m): 10:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
Aminat508:
u don't knw it, it is not Hausa it is d normal Arabic we speak nah tongue
I believe you are just being sarcastic. You and I know that that isn't Arabic. I am too familiar with Arabic not to differentiate Arabic from Hausa. Iya Hausa ni ke kowa.
Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by Osyxcel(m): 10:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
RIP Abu as fondly called by his wives and children, May God grant him and his son Muhammad eternal rest.... Was shocked when I got the news this evening... Wheew! A very humble man, a silent achiever and an ever smiling face... sad
Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by Aminat508(f): 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
Kazrem:

I believe you are just being sarcastic. You and I know that that isn't Arabic. I am too familiar with Arabic not to differentiate Arabic from Hausa. Iya Hausa ni ke kowa.
Haaaa ! Okay what is your name, write it here in Arabic tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by abbeymighty(m): 11:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by adehika: 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
may his soul rest in peace

Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by itziyanu(m): 12:56am On Sep 24, 2015
The man was my neighbour, it came as a surprise to everyone. A very humble man, so humble that he plays football with the boys of the neighbourhood. May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by Kazrem(m): 4:26am On Sep 24, 2015
Aminat508:
Haaaa ! Okay what is your name, write it here in Arabic tongue tongue
Hmmm. You gave me what I know how to chew. grin

انا سليمان ابن قاسم. اسكنت ف لغوس و احب تدريس. ان كنت قادرة ان تتكلم بلغة العربية كما قلت من قبل اكتب اسمك و عمرك وفلصك و حيث سكنت بلغة العربية grin
I hope you know the meaning. grin
Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by Aminat508(f): 6:58am On Sep 24, 2015
Kazrem:

Hmmm. You gave me what I know how to chew. grin

انا سليمان ابن قاسم. اسكنت ف لغوس و احب تدريس. ان كنت قادرة ان تتكلم بلغة العربية كما قلت من قبل اكتب اسمك و عمرك وفلصك و حيث سكنت بلغة العربية grin
I hope you know the meaning. grin

Lmao grin u said u re Qazim ibn sulaimon

U said u live in Lagos and you love teaching

U ask me to tell you my name age and address in Arabic

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by Kazrem(m): 7:06am On Sep 24, 2015
Aminat508:

Lmao grin u said u re Qazim ibn sulaimon

U said u live in Lagos and you love teaching

U ask me to tell you my name age and address in Arabic

grin grin
Short of words. Speechless. But on a second thought, I don't believe it joor. You took it to someone. Anyways whether you did or translate it yourself, you did well. Eid ul Mubarak.

I have been expecting you to open a thread on this day.
Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by Aminat508(f): 7:19am On Sep 24, 2015
Kazrem:

Short of words. Speechless. But on a second thought, I don't believe it joor. You took it to someone. Anyways whether you did or translate it yourself, you did well. Eid ul Mubarak.

I have been expecting you to open a thread on this day.

I understand Arabic very well, I went to madrasah and I still want to further.... May Allah make it easier for us

1 Like

Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by Kazrem(m): 7:26am On Sep 24, 2015
Aminat508:

I understand Arabic very well, I went to madrasah and I still want to further.... May Allah make it easier for us
Ma Sha Allah. May Allah make it easy for you. Baaraka llahu feeki
Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by ARKdiscloser7(m): 7:27am On Sep 24, 2015
And we have a govt?
Nothing is happening
Only bad bad news since Buhari came to power.
Na so we go dey dey
Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by Aminat508(f): 7:31am On Sep 24, 2015
Kazrem:

Ma Sha Allah. May Allah make it easy for you. Baaraka llahu feeka
wayakum

Firefire undecided

1 Like

Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by Firefire(m): 7:59am On Sep 24, 2015
Aminat508:
wayakum

Firefire undecided

Barka De Sallah. Aminat M. and to all Muslim faithful tongue

May Allah bless you and your family and may you have a joyous Eid celebration this season and always.

May the Almighty Allah accept all our Dua's and shower His Mercy & Blessings upon us and our families

cheers!

Firefire!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures / The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) / Edo Mother Of 4 Falls & Dies In A Septic Tank While Walking Through It (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.