Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) (43080 Views)

Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) / Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) / Ambode Commissions Helicopters, Gun Boats, Armoured Personel Carriers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by ARIZONA123(m): 9:37am On Sep 24, 2015
chino11:
Nwanne, if Obama or Camerom did that I bet you will not see anything wrong in it.

However if it is the reason Obiano is performing very well ahead of the pack then let him sow more of it. undecided

. Chinonso Obidike. Do you knw this facebook account? Angelina egwerem from obiakpor
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by chino11(m): 9:40am On Sep 24, 2015
I don't waste my time with fools..

[s]
ARIZONA123:
. Chinonso Obidike. Ur file is complete on our desktop. You will hear from us soon. Btw stop cheating on ur wife with a hooker. #winks
[/s]
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by chino11(m): 9:42am On Sep 24, 2015
No, it is Chinonso Obidick! Fools everywhere you go..

It's time to bring out dreaded wicked and dangerous monikas.

[s]
ARIZONA123:
. Chinonso Obidike. Ur file is complete on our desktop. You will hear from us soon. Btw stop cheating on ur wife with a hooker. #winks
[/s]
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by patrick89(m): 9:42am On Sep 24, 2015
chino11:
You are just plain silly! What has Obiano done wrong for that i.diot to call for his life? Does he give life? How then does he go about inciting that people be killed for nothing?

Those gun boats are for the criminals and if IPOD or MASSOB pose as criminals or disturb the peace of our society they should be killed immediately.

[s][/s]
Do I look like abagworo to you? I would not like to insult the people with mental problem by replying your rantings on cyberspace! you deserve pity instead, I'm only concerned about Obiano, because he is loosing focus, I supported and campaigned for him
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by chino11(m): 9:49am On Sep 24, 2015
You are actually the one with mental problem..

Some of you are jobless illiterates that wants us to join you animals to fight so that we shall loose all that we have laboured to acquire. It is only insane jobless people like Patrick that wants to fight a war because you have nothing to loose.

I have a wife, kids, house, cars, investments etc..but you have nothing so why won't you want to fight because you are already frustrated in life without job, wife, kids, house, cars, investment etc. Nigeria is sweet if you have money. Go to hell with your MASSOB and IPOD rubbish!

It is only jobless people like you that can be brainwashed by Kanu radio. I only laugh each time I listen to him because people like me have so much to loose joining set of jobless illiterates masquerading as freedom fighters. Nonsense!

[s]
patrick89:

Do I look like abagworo to you? I would not like to insult the people with mental problem by replying your rantings on cyberspace! you deserve pity instead, I'm only concerned about Obiano, because he is loosing focus, I supported and campaigned for him
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by patrick89(m): 9:58am On Sep 24, 2015
chino11:
You are actually the one with mental problem. Some of you are jobless illiterates and wants us to follow you animals to fight so that we shall loose all that we have laboured to acquired. It is only insane jobless people like Patrick that wants to fight a war because you have nothing to loose. I have a wife, kids, house, cars, investments etc..but you have nothing so why won't you want to fight because you are already frustrated in life without job, wife, kids, house, cars, investment etc. Nigeria is sweet if you have money. Go to hell with your MASSOB and IPOD rubbish!

[s][/s]
you're married? my goodness!!! your children will be very proud of you, you have no place in the league of "educated ones" Your madness is well known amongst everyone here on NL. I can imagine how your wiife will be managing you!

however, for the record!! I'm saying that obiano should not fight ipob or nnamdi kanu... he should make peace with them,
he will not win the battle, what you are doing here can not win him the vote and confidence from people!! Nnamdi has media, he can create more enemies for obiano!!

His oppositions are watching, will capitalise on this.. he should stop the partying and get to work!!!
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by chino11(m): 10:02am On Sep 24, 2015
See them, useless and worthless Nnamdi followers. cheesy

Like as I said you are jobless, homeless, wife-less, kid-less, car-less, investment-less etc..you have every reason to be brainwashed by Radio Biafra because you have given up in life. It is only jobless illiterates that are moved by what Kanu says. If you are busy with your life you will not be part of this madness.

I cannot risk all that I have got just because of some worthless nonentities that have failed in life are talking about Independent Biafra. If Kanu had balls let him come down to Nigeria and start the fight and not holing up somewhere in Malaysia and talking rubbish while you dunces are here running haywire because of silly words he has imparted your brains.

patrick89:

you're married? my goodness!!! your children will be very proud of you, you have no place in the league of "educated ones" Your madness is well known amongst everyone here on NL. I can imagine how your wiife will be managing you!

however, for the record!! I'm saying that obiano should not fight ipob or nnamdi kanu... he should make peace with them,
he will not win the battle, what you are doing here can not win him the vote and confidence from people!! Nnamdi has media, he can create more enemies for obiano!!

His oppositions are watching, will capitalise on this.. he should stop the partying and get to work!!!

2 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by IGBOSON1: 10:08am On Sep 24, 2015
Yeske2:
Bring on your Biafra nonsense with Nnamdi Kalu, we are waiting

^^^Ignorance is sheer bliss!
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by patrick89(m): 10:13am On Sep 24, 2015
chino11:
See them, useless and worthless Nnamdi followers. cheesy

Like as I said you are jobless, homeless, wife-less, kid-less, car-less, investment-less etc..you have every reason to be brainwashed by Radio Biafra because you have given up in life. It is only jobless illiterates that are moved by what Kanu says. If you are busy with your life you will not be part of this madness.

I cannot risk all that I have got just because of some worthless nonentities that have failed in life are talking about Independent Biafra. If Kanu had balls let him come down to Nigeria and start the fight and not holing up somewhere in Malaysia and talking rubbish while you dunces are here running haywire because of silly words he has imparted your brains.

it's official!!! you're a mad man everyone knows this fact!!!!
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by FRANKOXY(m): 10:16am On Sep 24, 2015
God protect you my governor.
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by chino11(m): 10:17am On Sep 24, 2015
Mentally deranged fool, please continue in your useless campaign afterwards you have nothing to loose but people like us will never be part of the madness because I am not ready to fight a war where I will loose everything I have only to start afresh that is if we shall survive it. Mad man!

[s]
patrick89:

it's official!!! you're a mad man everyone knows this fact!!!!
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by patrick89(m): 10:17am On Sep 24, 2015
chino11:
You are actually the one with mental problem. Some of you are jobless illiterates and wants us to follow you animals to fight so that we shall loose all that we have laboured to acquired. It is only insane jobless people like Patrick that wants to fight a war because you have nothing to loose. I have a wife, kids, house, cars, investments etc..but you have nothing so why won't you want to fight because you are already frustrated in life without job, wife, kids, house, cars, investment etc. Nigeria is sweet if you have money. Go to hell with your MASSOB and IPOD rubbish!

[s][/s]

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by chino11(m): 10:19am On Sep 24, 2015
Foolish jobless Kanu follower now you are dazed with confusion. Keep re-posting your trash! Nonsense! cheesy

[s]
patrick89:

[/s]
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by patrick89(m): 10:19am On Sep 24, 2015
chino11:
Mentally deranged fool, please continue in your useless campaign afterwards you have nothing to loose but people like us will never be part of the madness because I am not ready to fight a war where I will loose everything I have only to start afresh that is if we shall survive it. Mad man!

[s][/s]
you wish I'm abagworo right? continue...
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by chino11(m): 10:21am On Sep 24, 2015
No time for empty jargons!

[s]
patrick89:

you wish I'm patrick89 right? continue...
[/s]
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by patrick89(m): 10:23am On Sep 24, 2015
chino11:
Foolish jobless Kanu follower now you are dazed with confusion. Keep re-posting your trash! Nonsense! cheesy

[s][/s]

Mad man.... return to Yaba left..
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by patrick89(m): 10:27am On Sep 24, 2015
chino11:
No time for empty jargons!
[s][/s]
you married? you are a kid in old man's flesh!! you rant like women...
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by chino11(m): 10:27am On Sep 24, 2015
What is left is for you to go stark n.ked because Kanu radio has further frustrated your life. Jobless people..go and get a life! cheesy

[s]
patrick89:

Mad man.... return to Yaba left..
[/s]

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by chino11(m): 10:29am On Sep 24, 2015
Yes I am a woman that is why I will not join you jobless people in your hate campaign. Go and kill yourself because some of us have life to enjoy. Go to hell with your IPOD and MASSOB. Hopeless people like you have every reason to be part of MASSOB or IPOD.

[s]
patrick89:

you married? you are a kid in old man's flesh!! you rant like women...
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by patrick89(m): 10:49am On Sep 24, 2015
chino11:
Yes I am a woman that is why I will not join you jobless people in your hate campaign. Go and kill yourself because some of us have life to enjoy. Go to hell with your IPOD and MASSOB. Hopeless people like you have every reason to be part of MASSOB or IPOD.

[s][/s]
My goodness!!! Take a closely look at the sure p..

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by patrick89(m): 10:51am On Sep 24, 2015
Here

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by chino11(m): 10:55am On Sep 24, 2015
Who is arguing with you whether it is sure-p or not? It is sure-p and they didn't replicate it in other states that has rivers just like Anambra? It is sure-p and you didn't see an agent of sure-p there? It is sure-p and you people are attacking Obiano for strengthening the security agents operating in Anambra? Abeg shift!

My concern is good governance and not the disturbances of IPAD abi na IPOD..

[s]
patrick89:

My goodness!!! Take a closely look at the sure p..
[/s]

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 24, 2015
cocoduck:
you cannot win any debate against me. Never
. I don't want to debate with you, I only want you to stop listening to that radio station it's hate inspiring, that Nnamdi kanu of a guy only preaches violence and countless number of his followers have been killed just because they all believe in his delusional theory about Biafra. The war is over and we are still paying the heavy price, like you I also don't like this idea of one Nigeria because we are too different, but for now nothing can be done. Ask your father or grand dad what they all passed through during the civil war?, you will discover that nothing good can come out of war. Only destruction of lives and properties. Nnamdi kanu didn't even witness the war. That's why he thinks it's easy for him to achieve biafra by instigating violence, so don't be his sacrificial lamb.
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by patrick89(m): 11:02am On Sep 24, 2015
chino11:
Who is arguing with you whether it is sure-p or not? Abeg shift!

My concern is good governance and not the disturbances of IPAD abi na IPOD..

[s][/s]

You want me to go down your level mad woman!

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by chino11(m): 11:03am On Sep 24, 2015
Jobless IPOD fool, go and get a life. IPOD or MASSOB is dead on arrival. The gun boats are here be ready to face the Naval hits. Dunce cheesy

[s]
patrick89:

You want me to go down your level mad woman!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by ak47mann(m): 11:04am On Sep 24, 2015
those useless baji people that uses river to cross into aguleri and attack oil facilities willie have set trap for them next time they try it navy will use them fry akara cool so willie have to use his power to save his people cool

3 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:08am On Sep 24, 2015
This bbitch,again!!
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by patrick89(m): 11:09am On Sep 24, 2015
chino11:
Jobless IPOD fool, go and get a life. IPOD or MASSOB is dead on arrival. The gun boats are here be ready to face the Naval hits. Dunce cheesy

[s][/s]
Mad woman! Do You have bra on like agbohoawusa? Your stupidity on NL is over! You must be tamed!!
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by LordMecuzy(m): 11:09am On Sep 24, 2015
luchy34:
. I don't want to debate with you, I only want you to stop listening to that radio station it's hate inspiring, that Nnamdi kanu of a guy only preaches violence and countless number of his followers have been killed just because they all believe in his delusional theory about Biafra. The war is over and we are still paying the heavy price, like you I also don't like this idea of one Nigeria because we are too different, but for now nothing can be done. Ask your father or grand dad what they all passed through during the civil war?, you will discover that nothing good can come out of war. Only destruction of lives and properties. Nnamdi kanu didn't even witness the war. That's why he thinks it's easy for him to achieve biafra by instigating violence, so don't be his sacrificial lamb.

Well Said Bro

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:09am On Sep 24, 2015
ak47mann:
those useless baji people that uses river to cross into aguleri and attack oil facilities willie have set trap for them next time they try it navy will use them fry akara cool so willie have to use his power to save his people cool

Yea,that should be the Navy top priority. Shoot at sight!
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by ARIZONA123(m): 11:10am On Sep 24, 2015
chino11:
I don't waste my time with fools..

[s][/s]
. Idiat! Stop cheating on ur wife. If you dare me you this bastard. I will expose ur PH connection here. Ezi!
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by chino11(m): 11:10am On Sep 24, 2015
I have said it severally, it is only failed people who have nothing are campaigning for IPOB or MASSOB. Jobless and hopeless people have nothing to loose because they are all failed people in life. People who have something to loose will never be part of this madness. They are homeless and jobless, so their prayer is to throw everything up in flames so that they can loot and get you to their level. I refuse to be part of these animals because I have a lot to loose.

luchy34:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday With Friends On His Way To Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.