Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) (43084 Views)

Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) / Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) / Ambode Commissions Helicopters, Gun Boats, Armoured Personel Carriers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by chino11(m): 11:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
Where is the useless old ugly onenaira3? You are in for a party tonightcheesy

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by chino11(m): 12:03am On Sep 24, 2015
Ugly dirty looking I.diot. tonight is your night. You must tell us why you are so ugly even though nwoke adi njo but you case is special

Keep spitting saliva all over the place, we shall wear u out first then we shall strike cheesy

[s]
onenaira3:

As I have expected from a disgraceful dimwitted loser f00l...you don't have sh1t but your disgraceful mouth in other to save face.

There is a huge reason why my @ss want you to POST MY PIC that you've claim to have seen. Every f2king body on this forum knows I don't have any social media account because I've said it multiple times before therefore in other for you to have "seen my pics" is either you know me in real life or you know my parents and I know for sure my family would never in a billion years interact with a complete utter disgrace of humanity like yourself.

Therefore , illiterate @ss next time you try to save your monkey @ss looking face and your shameless @ss, use a lie that correspond with reality especially if the person you're arguing with with have already snitched on himself in the past in regards to wtf you are talking about. Dimwitted buff00n

BTW: I've seen you 've logged in to one of your multiple ids..kudos. Where is the rest of them? Come dance the childish act you are know for.

Like I said, you're a 40 years old man that acts more childish than 2 years old, you have multiple IDs suggesting you have no f2king life, you speak to yourself in all those ids like a mental health patients and to top it all off, you stay on this 24-7, nigga you a complete loser..a disgrace to humanity. Do the world a favour and eliminate from this world.. you're a disease waiting to become an epidemic.

Shameless thing.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by Evaromantik(m): 12:04am On Sep 24, 2015
Instead of prosecuting this navy that killed innocent pro Biafran groups,you are paying them back with gun boats...........am a native of Aguleri just like you and am from the same clan[umuanevili] in Eziagulu-otu with you,our village is one of the most flood divastating area but don't judge if they come up to our village and shoot people dead with their gun boat...........though my people cannever tolerate such

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by PecE2Make: 12:05am On Sep 24, 2015
Yoruba and Hausa/ Fulani stop pretending to be an Igbo man talking rubbish here. leave biafrans alone to do things in our own way. Who told you Nnamdi KANU is deceiving IPOB where ever he is? Boko haram are there and the zoo armed forces cannot defeat them. We assure you this, biafra freedom or the zoo must fall. If you think you are more intelligent then the director, bring your facts and figures and stop intruding in IPOB affairs u fools, liars and haters of good thing. If I may ask, since may 29 you have been shouting sai Buhari what have you achieved as an individual you blind fools?
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by onenaira3: 12:05am On Sep 24, 2015
chino11:
Where is the useless old ugly onenaira3? You are in for a party tonightcheesy

I'm here loser. You posting the picture or nah? When are you going to show us why your childish dance? I'm waiting or don't you know the password to the rest of your multiple ids so you can continue talking to yourself. Chino I want to see you be that disgrace you were made to be.

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by chino11(m): 12:06am On Sep 24, 2015
General, expree d corp. The I.diot does not know where he landed cheesy

FatIjeomaOkolie:

grin grin grin grin

My General, dont talk too much here. He will be dealt with very soon

I remain loyal General

All the squad team send their utmost respect and regards

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by onenaira3: 12:08am On Sep 24, 2015
chino11:
Ugly dirty looking I.diot. tonight is your night. You must tell us why you are so ugly even though nwoke adi njo but you case is special

Keep spitting saliva all over the place, we shall wear u out first then we shall strike cheesy

[s][/s]

Lmfaoooooooo is that the best you can do? You should wear me out? No wonder you're the laughing stock of NL. Disgraceful loser. Next time illiterate don't try to save you fat monkey face with a lie or your shameless illiterate ass will be put in hot seat to prove that lie.

He even said "we" grin bipolar buf00n

Bring out your multiple ids chino. I want to see that you "we". Bipolar monkey

2 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by chino11(m): 12:09am On Sep 24, 2015
Shut up old ugly man, u don't dictate for us. cool

Whenever I look at your ugly looking images I bust out in laughter. Guy u are an ugly human. Ur ugliness can lead to suicide. But I will not let u die till u are disgraced cheesy

[s]
onenaira3:

I'm here loser. You posting the picture or nah? When are you going to show us why your childish dance? I'm waiting or don't you know the password to the rest of your multiple ids so you can continue talking to yourself. Chino I want to see you be that disgrace you were made to be.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by onenaira3: 12:10am On Sep 24, 2015
chino11:
General, expree d corp. The I.diot does not know he landed cheesy

POST THE PICTURE

I'm waiting. When your done talking to yourself, PLEASE PLEASE POST

I'll even help you out
[IMG] paste the link here [/IMG]
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by chino11(m): 12:12am On Sep 24, 2015
Ugly old man stop scrambling with words. TONIGHT is Your NIGHT. cheesy

onenaira3:

Lmfaoooooooo is that the best you can do? You should wear me out? No wonder you're the laughing stock of NL. Disgraceful loser. Next time illiterate don't try to save you fat monkey face with a lie or your shameless illiterate ass will be put in hot seat to prove that lie.

He even said "we" grin bipolar buf00n

Bring out your multiple ids chino. I want to see that you "we". Bipolar monkey
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by onenaira3: 12:13am On Sep 24, 2015
chino11:
Shut up old ugly man, u don't dictate for us. cool

Whenever I look at your ugly looking images I bust out in laughter. Guy u are an ugly human. Ur ugliness can lead to suicide. But I will not let u die till u are disgraced cheesy

[s][/s]

You can continue calling ugly old as much as you dimwitted @ss wants. You obviously thinking it's hitting. Sadly unfortunately, I don't look like you.

I'm waiting for your loser @ss to post that ugly old man picture . make a f00l of yourself like you are know for. I'm waiting.
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by RickyTan: 12:15am On Sep 24, 2015
cocoduck:
Fu..ck you cowards! you can do what ever you like, but in the end Biafra will come. It is a badge of honor for me to die for Biafra. Idiot

If you want to die go ahead and die now. Take Kanu with you. You can fly to Somalia tonight to die if you want. Just leave us Nigerians like Governor Obiano alone to live in peace.
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by onenaira3: 12:16am On Sep 24, 2015
chino11:
Ugly old man stop scrambling with words. TONIGHT is Your NIGHT. cheesy

You are starting to bore the living sh1t out of me. Don't waste my time shouting "tonight to your night" repeatedly, either do something or stop wasting my previous time. Unlike your shameless, disgraceful loser @ss, some people have life.

Do something or go back to talking to yourself.
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by chino11(m): 12:17am On Sep 24, 2015
But u are an ugly old man nah? And I know it is biting u cheesy

Like as I said u can't dictate for us. But u must cry. B.astard

[s]
onenaira3:

You can continue calling ugly old as much as you dimwitted @ss wants. You obviously thinking it's hitting. Sadly unfortunately, I don't look like you.

I'm waiting for your loser @ss to post that ugly old man picture . make a f00l of yourself like you are know for. I'm waiting.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by chino11(m): 12:19am On Sep 24, 2015
Ugly old man am I boring u? Why not look at urself in the mirror and commit suicide? cheesy

[s]
onenaira3:

You are starting to bore the living sh1t out of me. Don't waste my time shouting "tonight to your night" repeatedly, either do something or stop wasting my previous time. Unlike your shameless, disgraceful loser @ss, some people have life.

Do something or go back to talking to yourself.
[/s]

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by onenaira3: 12:22am On Sep 24, 2015
chino11:
But u are an ugly old man nah? And I know it is biting u cheesy

Like as I said u can't dictate for us. But u must cry. B.astard

[s][/s]

I'm bored. You're weaker than weak. I don't even know why anyone argues with you. You act childish and even argue childish. Literally, I'm 100% confident your brain stopped growing when you turned 1. When you get a gun in your holster, call me back. I don't waste my time with weak @ss, brainless fool. If i want someone telling me over and over "we'll get ya, we'll get ya, you ugly, you ugly", I'll go and argue with my 5 years old twin cousins. Go back to talking to yourself. I'm bored. NEXT!!!!!!!
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by DFemaleBoss(f): 12:24am On Sep 24, 2015
Let me also put this out there, I think the reason why some Anambrians are still on the fence regarding IPOB(even though most of them are core Biafrans by heart) goes back to the "massob era"
They did a lot of stuff that am not going to talk about now which is why some people are still observing things to make sure IPOB is not going same route as Massob before they fully join in.

Having said that, I'll be really disappointed if what Nnamdi Kanu said about Obiano is actually true. I still don't want to believe that he(Obiano) would order them to kill his own people for demanding their freedom! angry
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by chino11(m): 12:25am On Sep 24, 2015
Hahahahahahaha

That is what we do to our prey.

If u like spit saliva from now till tomorrow u must answer us.

Tell us why u are so ugly and old. cheesy

U must tell us why.

[s]
onenaira3:

I'm bored. You're weaker than weak. I don't even know why anyone argues with you. You act childish and even argue childish. Literally, I'm 100% confident your brain stopped growing when you turned 1. When you get a gun in your holster, call me back. I don't waste my time with weak @ss, brainless fool. If i want someone telling me over and over "we'll get ya, we'll get ya, you ugly, you ugly", I'll go and argue with my 5 years old twin cousins. Go back to talking to yourself. I'm bored. NEXT!!!!!!!
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by squad147(m): 12:49am On Sep 24, 2015
biafranqueen:
My Dear because you are my brother I will ignore those hateful things you are typing. Biko listen to me very well! War will never solve and has never solved any problem. Igbo people are not barbarians, we are innovative, intelligent, industrious. Inciting war, saying that we will kill blow up and destroy that is not an Eastern mind set. We are builders, developers and Biafra starts by coming together and developing our lands, creating job opportunities for the youth so they will not have to travel off the soil to look for greener pastures. What the so called Director is talking about will kill millions of children and women. I was not alive during the Biafran War but I heard so many stories. The one that hurts me the most is that when it got to be too much to handle our first Biafran leader ran out of the country and left our people to starve. The new one you are propping up will not even be in the country while the war you are proposing is being waged, while are mothers, aunties, daughters and girl children will be molested, brutalized and terrorized he will be in London eating fish and chips this is not a video game. DO you think it will be Nigeria only we will fight. How can you people have such a black heart and call for the destruction of our land and our people?
its not always right not to believe in a course..se how you are painting ojukwu black...some igbos just suck
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by onenaira3: 12:57am On Sep 24, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
Let me also put this out there, I think the reason why some Anambrians are still on the fence regarding IPOB(even though most of them are core Biafrans by heart) goes back to the "massob era"
They did a lot of stuff that am not going to talk about now which is why some people are still observing things to make sure IPOB is not going same route as Massob before they fully join in.

Having said that, I'll be really disappointed if what Nnamdi Kanu said about Obiano is actually true. I still don't want to believe that he(Obiano) would order them to kill his own people for demanding their freedom! angry

Obi did it last time to massob and since obiano since follows obi then I won't be surprised if he did as well to ipob. I disagree with kanu threatening his life but I understand where he's coming from.
I equally agree that ipob is starting to act like massob...I taught KANU claimed he left the group because he's against the killings against them so wtf is he doing now? Or sounds like he's following massob route. Personally, I think he either put his actions to his words or just join back massob and stop wasting everyone's time

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 24, 2015
onenaira3:

Like I said you are dimwitted as it comes and I'm not surprised since being on this forum you display the act of a brainless child and this your believe that a nation begging for a equipment would keep equipment in one state because it got donated there proves to me your no different from an infant recently born. That itself is probably an insult to infants. A complete disgrace and I highly doubt you are Igbo. If you are, this is prove some people should never have given birth in this world else they bring a disease like you into it.

And deluded fool, you're twice my f2king age. I'm 23 years old and you dare call me old? Well thank you. I rather be old and use my common sense to act my age than be a man close to his 40s and still act so childish all of this forum while deeming his worthless sef some "general". I've never in my natural born life met a man as shameless as you.

Ever wonder why no one like associating themselves to you? Even the so called Anambra you claim all over this forum, majority of them have even vocalized multiple times how much they see you as a disgrace, that's because you're a complete loser and a shame to everything you represent be it your age group, state or even the paid political e job you do. Shameless thing
Word!
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by IGBOSON1: 1:12am On Sep 24, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

^^^If he really had a hand in the death of any Igbo by ordering or endorsing Igbo haters to engage in their favourite pastime -which is killing defenceless Igbos- then Nnamdi Kalu is right to be furious with him!

One of our biggest problems as a people is having some kinsfolk among us who our haters love because they help make their work of holding Ndigbo down that bit easier; kinsfolk who carry 'one Nigeria' for head even more than the 'owners of Nigeria' and their southern helpers who are cheating the rest of us and want the status-quo to continue! These kinsfolk are usually selfish politicians and the few token businessmen that the 'owners of Nigeria' have allowed to have a couple of less attractive oyel blocks and business deals while they keep the cream of the crop for themselves so they can enter Forbes worlds richest list!

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by DFemaleBoss(f): 1:16am On Sep 24, 2015
onenaira3:

Obi did it last time to massob and since obiano since follows obi then I won't be surprised if he did as well to ipob. I disagree with kanu threatening his life but I understand where he's coming from.
I equally agree that ipob is starting to act like massob...I taught KANU claimed he left the group because he's against the killings against them so wtf is he doing now? Or sounds like he's following massob route. Personally, I think he either put his actions to his words or just join back massob and stop wasting everyone's time

Peter Obi at the time did what was right by the people. Massob actually lost it so Obi had to step in but that does not mean Anambrians are against Biafra. 95% of the people want Biafra but not with Massob (unless they are reformed).

I have never listened to radio Biafra but from what I've read/seen/heard about Kanu, he seems like he knows his onions, what he's doing is not easy but I hope he just doesn't get carried away.

Finally, if Obiano has a hand directly or indirectly in the death of those defendless ipob guys, then he should be ashamed of himself and their blood will be on his head cos they did absolutely nothing wrong.
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by DFemaleBoss(f): 1:20am On Sep 24, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^If he really had a hand in the death of any Igbo by ordering or endorsing Igbo haters to engage in their favourite pastime -which is killing defenceless Igbos- then Nnamdi Kalu is right to be furious with him!

One of our biggest problems as a people is having some kinsfolk among us who our haters love because they help make their work of holding Ndigbo down that bit easier; kinsfolk who carry 'one Nigeria' for head even more than the 'owners of Nigeria' and their southern helpers who are cheating the rest of us and want the status-quo to continue! These kinsfolk are usually selfish politicians and the few token businessmen that the 'owners of Nigeria' have allowed to have a couple of less attractive oyel blocks and business deals while they keep the cream of the crop for themselves so they can enter Forbes worlds richest!

I agree with you totally.
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 24, 2015
Please I need honest answers from anybody that knows this; (I mean no disrespect)

Apart from the establishment of radio biafra, does IPOB organisation have any concrete plan to make biafra happen?

Telling people everyday that Nigeria is bad (which we already know) IS NOT enough to make people support Biafra? What are their plans to make biafra happen? Thank you
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by DFemaleBoss(f): 1:31am On Sep 24, 2015
NAIJASOM:
Please I need honest answers from anybody that knows this; (I mean no disrespect)
Apart from the establishment of radio biafra, does IPOB organisation have any concrete plan to make biafra happen?
Telling people everyday that Nigeria is bad (which we already know) IS NOT enough to make people support Biafra? What are their plans to make biafra happen? Thank you

I honestly don't think this question should be answered in a public forum like this for reasons we all know.

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by Nobody: 1:35am On Sep 24, 2015
Duru1:

Who wants to belong to your freaking country such as Nigeria? I am not sure you have consulted your freaking dictionary. If you have done so, you would have caught my drift about Anambra State becoming a nation instead of a country. I guess you know that dumbass Nigeria is a country, Mr. jackass. By the way, I am for the Republic of Igbo land.
get the Bleep out of here tribalist go look for something right to do with brainwashed brain and stop blaming others for misfortunes due to laziness
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 24, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
I honestly don't think this question should be answered in a public forum like this for reasons we all know.

I Respectfully disagree with you. I disagree with you because the achivement of biafra will involve the sacrifice of human lives. Nigerian government (and people) will use every resources at its disposal to stop its actualization and Average Igbos knows this. They were even willing to give up bakassi in order to get Cameroon on their side during the civil war.

So igbo sons and daughthers deserve and rightfully need to know the overall plan to achieve this goal.

Example:
1) Is there a plan for UN sanction against Nigerian government for the crimes already commited?
2) Does IPOB have powerful allies who will support them if Nigeria goes of full scale massacre?
3) Is there any a plan to get the UN to organize a peaceful referendum?

All these and more are things IPOB needs to start clarifying unless they will begin to start looking like noise makers.

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by bare1(m): 2:09am On Sep 24, 2015
When you allow someone or a group of people do your thinking for you, they would eventually be your god as you see their word as wisdom. However you don't know their inspiration and their purpose on Earth. While some glorify God, some promote the devil, seeking destruction for many but only through a renewal of the mind can you find the truth. On the last day, every individual will give an account of their life.

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by LordMecuzy(m): 2:43am On Sep 24, 2015
NAIJASOM:

They Have No Plans Bro except screaming the zoo must fall
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by Nobody: 3:12am On Sep 24, 2015
chino11:
Silly Nnamdi Kanu is somewhere in Malaysia while his fools are on ground being used as pawns. We don't want their madness in Anambra or else we shall decisively deal with them. They should keep their nuisance in Imo and Abia States because the 2 clowns- Uwazulike(MASSOB) and Kanu(IPOD) are from those states.

MASSOB and IPOD stay away from Anambra or we shall give you I.diots Ezu River treatment again.

Bro chino, how far?

I don't care about iPod, iMac or iPad but pls tell obiano to stop wearing those clothes. Has he not got anyone to talk to him about that silliness?

Reminds me of the billboard of Rochas shaking hands with Mr Barack and also a group picture of him grinning sheepishly. Have you heard of the king kabaka of East Africa going to London to serve the queen by becoming one of her royal guards?

We from the east don't kiss a.zzes. We are no clowns, obiano whose wife said he doesn't drink alcohol but only champagnes make us look bad. Even aragberascal would be laughing and making fun of us.

Pls tell obiano to get rid of those horrible clothes. That is very embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by Yeske2(m): 4:05am On Sep 24, 2015
Bring on your Biafra nonsense with Nnamdi Kalu, we are waiting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Kogi: Massive Thumbprinting Of Ballot Papers At PDP Candidate’s Polling Unit / Abubakar Shekau Is Now Crippled - Ex-Boko Haram Intelligence Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.