Stats: 3,163,139 members, 7,852,869 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

APC Cancels Bayelsa Governorship Primaries Results - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Cancels Bayelsa Governorship Primaries Results (29899 Views)

Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries / Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra / How Timipre Sylva Scuttled Bayelsa Governorship Primaries — Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

Re: APC Cancels Bayelsa Governorship Primaries Results by Sappyman(m): 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
How can you be declared a winner when the chairman of Primary Election was whisk away due to security reasons. I smell something is fishing in Baylesa
Re: APC Cancels Bayelsa Governorship Primaries Results by sdindan: 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
Confused dunderheads
Re: APC Cancels Bayelsa Governorship Primaries Results by DTOBS(m): 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
now tell me,how will APC win Bayelsa come Dec 5?... it's not just possible
Re: APC Cancels Bayelsa Governorship Primaries Results by SFSNIPER(m): 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
BREAKING NEWS!!! WE FOUND THE MISSING RAM.
Re: APC Cancels Bayelsa Governorship Primaries Results by Flets: 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
What good can come out of evil.

APC was only united to oust GEJ... but that is where it ends..... anarchy all the way
Re: APC Cancels Bayelsa Governorship Primaries Results by Superman11(m): 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
wristbangle:
Alright. Good news for wailers wink cheesy

nor be only wailers na Bob marley .. yes na
Re: APC Cancels Bayelsa Governorship Primaries Results by Bambless1(m): 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
Re: APC Cancels Bayelsa Governorship Primaries Results by Superman11(m): 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
omusiliyu:
Wether they picked Alaibe or Timpire or the two together as Gov and Deputy gov. The best they can get in Bayelsa is one hundredth of the total vote.

Bayelsa is for PDP.

are you a Bayelsan ?
Re: APC Cancels Bayelsa Governorship Primaries Results by ASUGARUBA(m): 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
APC is a party wt fairness of 97% without doubt in mind of d PDP
PDP shud learn 4rm APC so d@ d change wl be maintain.
Re: APC Cancels Bayelsa Governorship Primaries Results by mach7(m): 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
Nice development, APC means business. I suggest Mallam El-Rufai should act as Election chairman in the rescheduled election. Let us see how they will manipulate it.
Re: APC Cancels Bayelsa Governorship Primaries Results by Superman11(m): 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
efilefun:
I thought people of that area hates APC why are their brothers killing each other to get this same APC ticket

Really wished someone unknown who will listen to the masses wins the election and not those greedy armed robbers switching parties like a prostitute jumping from one bed to another.

hahahaha brothers fight every where even in the most advance states round the world
Re: APC Cancels Bayelsa Governorship Primaries Results by Okobaba1(m): 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hmm... Apc, common primaries u cannot conduct successfully shd we trust u guys to deliver credible elections? Hmm, I just dey look.

Oshiomole cannot preside successfully over a party primary, d only thing he can do well is to harrass okonjo iweala because she nor give am do.

Signed.....OkObAbA1
Re: APC Cancels Bayelsa Governorship Primaries Results by passionate88: 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
FRAUDSTERS
Re: APC Cancels Bayelsa Governorship Primaries Results by Superman11(m): 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
mach7:
Nice development, APC means business. I suggest Mallam El-Rufai should act as Election chairman in the rescheduled election. Let us see how they will manipulate it.

i will be pulling the strings behind the scene na
Re: APC Cancels Bayelsa Governorship Primaries Results by marked10(m): 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
wat?

I thought Timipre Sylva won?/////

wat just happened?
Re: APC Cancels Bayelsa Governorship Primaries Results by missKiffy(f): 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
Can Apc actually win bayelsa, I doubt

Re: APC Cancels Bayelsa Governorship Primaries Results by Sacramento4real(m): 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
When you 'Crack' a joke repeatedly over time,it becomes stale.
Re: APC Cancels Bayelsa Governorship Primaries Results by Superman11(m): 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
ASUGARUBA:
APC is a party wt fairness of 97% without doubt in mind of d PDP
PDP shud learn 4rm APC so d@ d change wl be maintain.

[size=18pt] how did you come out with that statistic of 97% with only this scenario ? what about the APC and Saraki and APC and Buhari's Fake certificate to mention a few! Did these add up to 97%?[/size]

Re: APC Cancels Bayelsa Governorship Primaries Results by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
I just heard (on radio) just now the declaration of Timipre Silva as the winner of the primary election. The declarant wasn't even sure of the actual winning number
Re: APC Cancels Bayelsa Governorship Primaries Results by wristbangle: 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
Superman11:

nor be only wailers na Bob marley .. yes na

See ur head like hippopotamus own tongue tongue
Re: APC Cancels Bayelsa Governorship Primaries Results by raumdeuter: 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
collyno1985:

Are u not ashamed of ur self and ur party...

U still gas d guts to open year mouth...
Shame on u.

Rather I'm proud of the party who saw a wrongdoing and promptly corrected it

Re: APC Cancels Bayelsa Governorship Primaries Results by Superman11(m): 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
wristbangle:

See ur head like hippopotamus own tongue tongue

Big head= Big brain= Wise man
I dey laugh you .. How u dey jor
Re: APC Cancels Bayelsa Governorship Primaries Results by erico2k2(m): 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
raumdeuter:
Good one APC

A proper primary would now hold. No longer under the rule of impunity like the PDP
Na wah even APC biz U guys can't resist the mention of PDP sometimes I wonder what comes into ones mind when reasoning
Re: APC Cancels Bayelsa Governorship Primaries Results by wristbangle: 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
Superman11:

Big head= Big brain= Wise man
I dey laugh you .. How u dey jor

Am fine egbon mi and u? smiley
Re: APC Cancels Bayelsa Governorship Primaries Results by erico2k2(m): 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
missKiffy:
Can Apc actually win bayelsa, I doubt
The whole Niger Delta is PDP.
Re: APC Cancels Bayelsa Governorship Primaries Results by gozmok1(m): 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
Odi okay

Re: APC Cancels Bayelsa Governorship Primaries Results by davidque007(m): 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
Good move by the national Exco. Transparency is necessary
Re: APC Cancels Bayelsa Governorship Primaries Results by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
Why did they cancel it? Do they want to present Jesus Christ as a nominee?

Get ready for another round of bullets to be shot!

Bunch of Shameless Jokers!

Re: APC Cancels Bayelsa Governorship Primaries Results by STARGREEN(m): 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
Season 1 done, Season 2 soon...CHANCE, oh sorry CHANGE!!
Re: APC Cancels Bayelsa Governorship Primaries Results by africawise: 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
wao too bad
Re: APC Cancels Bayelsa Governorship Primaries Results by M4gunners: 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
Na dem sabi.
Re: APC Cancels Bayelsa Governorship Primaries Results by Okanokan(m): 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
Truth must be told, rescheduling of the primary election may not stop the violence and breach of security that is bound to rear its head at the next date
bayelsans are aware that something is fundamentally amiss with the type of leadership they get. From the time of Alameseiyegha thru Jonathan to Sylva and now Dickson, militant mentality seem to be driving force behind Government Jaudiced programme in all ramifications, come to think of it what is the difference between Dickson, Sylva and Alaibe, though, Alaibe more polished and has a better grasp of the economic problem confronting the State. Am of the opinion that out there amongst Bayelsans are level headed leaders who can take Bayelsans to the promise land not these Olotu's(Strongmen) who are like foreign power when dealing with Bayelsans individually and collectively.

It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu / High Court Sacks Margery Chuba-Okadigbo As APC Senatorial Candidate / The Senator Hiding The Wanted Boko Haram Commander. (Premium Times Report)