Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,786 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:15 AM

7 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Must Visit Nigeria/next Tourist Destination - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 7 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Must Visit Nigeria/next Tourist Destination (28271 Views)

Top 10 Tourist Attractions In Ekiti State That You Must Visit / Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit / Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Must Visit Nigeria/next Tourist Destination by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
mars123:
don't spoil the groove. thank you.
So I should lie because you want to groove on Nl
Re: 7 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Must Visit Nigeria/next Tourist Destination by Dindondin(m): 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
lavly
Re: 7 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Must Visit Nigeria/next Tourist Destination by slimfit1(m): 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
kingpole:
How many cities have nightlife in nigeria? I mean how many cities would you feel safe moving about after dark.

I think the guy who wrote this crap is drunk on something he thinks the way we see Nigeria is the way others feel or see it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Must Visit Nigeria/next Tourist Destination by Smooyis(m): 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
Op you have done a beautiful job here. Kudos.
However you forgot to mention the growth and exploits of our religious centres especially some of the big churches. The most that readily comes to mind is The Synagogue church of all nations, The redeemed Christian church of God, Living faith ministry aka winners chapel, Mercyland ministry and a host of others.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Must Visit Nigeria/next Tourist Destination by mars123(m): 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
softysparky:

So I should lie because you want to groove on Nl
I don't do small talk with adults that think like children. just shift go one side first.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Must Visit Nigeria/next Tourist Destination by keenness: 10:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
This is what we are saying!! Naija Is going there with people of great optimism. Don't look at the context look at the reality- future. The No1 share holder of Africa Nigeria.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Must Visit Nigeria/next Tourist Destination by opineflu(m): 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
Nice 1...I just love dis country ..no lele

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Must Visit Nigeria/next Tourist Destination by Evaromantik(m): 10:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
HOCUS POCUS..............Nigeria has many different foods because its not a nation but polynational country......a nation is said to be a group of people that have things{religion,believe,custom etc} in common while a country is an area of land bounded with laws.........if Nigeria is a nation tell me what they have in common as a people.......especially Arewa republic and the Republic of Biafra
Re: 7 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Must Visit Nigeria/next Tourist Destination by dozymars(m): 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
The OP needs to travel to other countries before he or she can make any comparison.

Reading your write up, i can deduce that you are yet to explore other countries.

Go and see the difference, then you will come back here to apologize for these write up

You have seen nothing yet, still a local champion.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Must Visit Nigeria/next Tourist Destination by keenness: 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
slimfit1:

I think the guy who wrote this crap is drunk on something he thinks the way we see Nigeria is the way others feel or see it.
You have to think along with this guys, his write-up is beyond the context he is writing with optimism- this is an insight of the future of Nigeria... Though its seems vague, just try to see through the guy eye balls. Trust me he aint lying at all. Its obvious.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Must Visit Nigeria/next Tourist Destination by keenness: 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
piicity:
NIGERIA KO! I No fit send my enemy gan there!
You don't have to comment on every thread you see here especially those you know might make Fp to avoid incessant insult. You be man ooo!!!!
Re: 7 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Must Visit Nigeria/next Tourist Destination by tourismlove: 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
Thank you for the comment
gajerian:

That's lovely
Re: 7 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Must Visit Nigeria/next Tourist Destination by keenness: 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
mars123:
undecided even if for 1 post, it won't kill you to be patriotic.
...Aziinnn!! Tell the guy ooo...
Re: 7 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Must Visit Nigeria/next Tourist Destination by Evaromantik(m): 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
This article is a hopwash
You are counting the Amalgamation as something good?......................so,you dnt know that this amalgamation is why we are killing our selves today?..........where in the the whole world did such amalgamation occour apart from this "european-girl-named-African-country" Nigeria?..........so,you dnt know how ridiculous it is to amalgamate independent nations into a country?...........this amalgamation is the source of our disunity today and the British masters knew what will happen and said that "everyone is free to answer his nationality after a hundred years",and this is the basis why American experts predicated that Nigeria will vanish in the year 2014,incase you dnt know,Nigeria is not a nation
Re: 7 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Must Visit Nigeria/next Tourist Destination by tourismlove: 11:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
God bless you too
Holuwakemmy16:
God bless nigeria
Re: 7 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Must Visit Nigeria/next Tourist Destination by tourismlove: 11:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
Thank you for the comment
Chizzyferd:
Nice post [color=#006600][/color]
Re: 7 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Must Visit Nigeria/next Tourist Destination by baby4u2(f): 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
Great points. However the system in Nigeria works against promoting any good cultural aspects.

We need to fix our system of corruption, violence and a whole list of other crappy stuff before our true beauty can shine.

But good points nonetheless.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Must Visit Nigeria/next Tourist Destination by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
Who is that bush man up there? grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Must Visit Nigeria/next Tourist Destination by otokx(m): 11:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
Its good to be positive but self deception is an entirely different ball game.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Must Visit Nigeria/next Tourist Destination by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
mars123:
I don't do small talk with adults that think like children. just shift go one side first.
And I have noticed the little brat that thinks like an adult. Like someone said, you need to explore and see things for yourself before your comparisons.

Until then, you can keep suffering and smiling.
Night****

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Must Visit Nigeria/next Tourist Destination by Dsdada: 12:38am On Sep 24, 2015
Some people are just too accustomed to being negative about any and everything - sports, politics, religion, tourism... Apart from the nightlife of a thing which I obviously don't know about, he was on point on the 6 other areas. Don't we have one of the most diverse culture as a nation? Aren't we resilient? Do you need a prophet to tell you that the more diverse the culture, the more diverse the Cusine? Aren't we blessed with abundant tourist destinations? I could go on and on... Now to other nations.... Have you heard that South Africa has one of the highest murder rates in the world. Are you aware that there are street beggars, pick-pockets, gangsters e.t.c. on the street of New York? India has one of the highest rural poverty rates in the world. Workers in China can hardly protest about wages or working conditions. Do we go to North Korea where the supreme leader-Kim Yong Un is revered as a god and yet tourist visit these countries/cities. Why do you think that the Department of State and the CIA have travel advice for countries of the world-Nigeria inclusive. Even if you are black-skinned, your mind needn't be black. Abi?!

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Must Visit Nigeria/next Tourist Destination by Sunny4Gold: 1:06am On Sep 24, 2015
They are actually scared to visit Nigeria because of lack of security, also killings and kidnappings. Our news is all over the world.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Must Visit Nigeria/next Tourist Destination by ezeagu(m): 1:17am On Sep 24, 2015
kingpole:
How many cities have nightlife in nigeria? I mean how many cities would you feel safe moving about after dark.

And when you say dark, as in ichichiri, dark, no light. Madu ma magbu gi na abali, see their mouth like "tourist destination".

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Must Visit Nigeria/next Tourist Destination by EmekaBlue(m): 1:31am On Sep 24, 2015
Good
Re: 7 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Must Visit Nigeria/next Tourist Destination by EmekaBlue(m): 1:33am On Sep 24, 2015
Food part we pass many countries walahi
Re: 7 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Must Visit Nigeria/next Tourist Destination by cupidhero(m): 3:34am On Sep 24, 2015
Make una dey deceive una self. Dem close serengeti from foreigners? abi na jollof rice wey person fit prepare for him house go carry am come nigeria. Republic of liars! You expect a well bred foreigner with manners to come to a nation where he will be treated like a god while his uniformed angels will be treating his worshippers like slaves in there own country.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Must Visit Nigeria/next Tourist Destination by Nobody: 3:40am On Sep 24, 2015
YourMain:
Until you get Ebola and killed by boko haram...
Oh so you were still on your cave when Ebola was eradicated in Nigeria right? You don wake up? Ok good morning undecided
Re: 7 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Must Visit Nigeria/next Tourist Destination by Nobody: 5:15am On Sep 24, 2015
Including borno akwaya?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Must Visit Nigeria/next Tourist Destination by stellytwinkle(f): 6:33am On Sep 24, 2015
unpatriotic citizens
softysparky:
Nigeria has so many bad roads!
dozymars:
The OP needs to travel to other countries before he or she can make any comparison.
Reading your write up, i can deduce that you are yet to explore other countries.
Go and see the difference, then you will come back here to apologize for these write up
You have seen nothing yet, still a local champion.
softysparky:
Nigeria has so many bad roads!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Falls Off Abuja Bridge (Video, Photos) / Accident Involving A Cement-carrying Truck And A Camry At Dopemu, Lagos / Petrol Tanker Explosion In Okene, Kogi State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.