Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,031 members, 7,821,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike (25941 Views)

Shocking, APC Says Nigerians Have A Right To Protest / Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) / SHOCKING! Apc’s Sylva Tells INEC To Declare Him Winner Of Bayelsa Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by sweatlana: 11:15am On Sep 24, 2015
shakaZuIlu:
when you progress even satan will have no choice than to congratulate you because it's obvious you're programed to succeed.
demdem ngeneukwenu take note

governor Wike is destined to uplift rivers from where the bastard thief Amaechi left it and even hundred Buhari nor 1 thousand Amaechi can't do anything about that because he's the man of people.

but on the other hand my dear governor Wike should not relax I don't trust this commendation, he should keep fighting till he finally secure rivers 100% from the jaws of oil drinking bastard Amaechi.

i love ijaw
i love igbo
i love Gej
i love good people of niger delta
i love Wike
i love TonyeBarcanista

Rivers don't panic #NeverAgain shall Amaechi drink your oil again.

Amaechi is a thief - Oshiomole

Well said!

1 Like

Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by robosky02(m): 11:16am On Sep 24, 2015
when the devil call you a "good christian" beware

Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by walozanga(m): 11:32am On Sep 24, 2015
[quote author=Soskid post=38321425]He is being praised for completing project[/quote

completing abandoned projects...we all now that
]
Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by walozanga(m): 11:33am On Sep 24, 2015
[quote author=Soskid post=38321425]He is being praised for completing project[/quote

completing abandoned projects...we all now that. We dont need their praise.

]
Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by atlwireles: 11:35am On Sep 24, 2015
Time for confession don reach. cheesy
Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by megawax8: 11:40am On Sep 24, 2015
Amaechi.......hmmmmmm
$758million = over 150 billion naira and not 80bn
Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by buchilino(m): 11:48am On Sep 24, 2015
GboyegaD:

That is wrong of him if he abandoned such a laudable project however, do you have an idea why he did that?

Regarding the road claiming lives, it is the fault of drivers who drive recklessly and not the government.

D GOVERNMENT HAVE THEIR OWN SHARE OF D BLAME. STOPPING ANY PROJECT DOESN'T HELP
Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by ceecee0703(m): 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
GoodMuyis:
this is how opposition should look like, you should not be compelled to say only the bad all the time.

TonyeBarcanista come and comment something good here

cc: lalasticlala front page

How much reckless can a reckless driver be on a "recked" road. the road bad simple. even non reckless drivers too done die for the road.

1 Like

Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by Orikinla(m): 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
5starmilitant:
We knew from the beginning that wike is God-sent, and that is why we want other wikes in Bayelsa and Edo states respectively.......

I will pray for your eyes to be opened wider.
Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by ceecee0703(m): 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
noj02:
Roads are not Motorable

Crime and Kidnapping has increased.

those in WOJI know the State of the Woji Road.

signs of a failing government

bros did woji road spoil in june or july? that road has been messed up why didnt Amechi work on it. A man is barely 100days in office and u say why has he not worked on the road that the past govt didnt see. Bros acquire sense nah..

meanwhile this said new gov. is trying to complete projects that was started by past administration so dat they wont be abandoned projects and waste of public which is a good idea.
Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by olawalepopoola: 1:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
porka:

[size=14pt]
But, meaningful projects like Lagos-Ibadan expressway construction have been abandoned by Buhari.

The road claimed the lives of several people yesterday, including a professor of econometrics and his 14 year old son.[/size].
Na lie I still passed through Lagos-Ibadan expressway two days ago! Work is still on! Haters and wailers!
Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by UncleDeeee(m): 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
I'm beginning to feel that the Rivers State APC has suddenly decided to be realistic even if they can never be sincere.
I am a resident of Port Harcourt. I can see the difference. There's no way we can attribute Amaechi's bad governance to revenue simply because if Amaechi paid attention to Rivers State, he'd discover enough revenue could be generated here. Next?
Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by GboyegaD(m): 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
erico2k2:

I take it you do not drive your babyboy on that rd cos if you did you will never make such a silly remark.

Perhaps, we should start blaming the government for everything.
Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by suxkill: 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
GboyegaD:

you are still posting poo guy,a female police officers died along police staff college in Jos last week as a result of bad road,while you are here posting trash to cover your Masturbating president. may God dash you sense.
Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by GboyegaD(m): 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
suxkill:

you are still posting poo guy,a female police officers died along police staff college in Jos last week as a result of bad road,while you are here posting trash to cover your Masturbating president. may God dash you sense.

Don't beat yourself up. No one is supporting the government that they shouldn't develop infrastructures however, we have our part to play by driving rightly putting into consideration the state of the road.
Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by erico2k2(m): 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
GboyegaD:

well my reply to you was meant to steer you from teh belief that all rd users are responsible for road accidents,NO, the roads area death traps.
Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by GboyegaD(m): 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
erico2k2:

well my reply to you was meant to steer you from teh belief that all rd users are responsible for road accidents,NO, the roads area death traps.

And my initial post never posited that only road users are responsible for road accidents however, there is a part for us road users to play while government should enforce proper usage of roads by road users and also ensure the roads are in good conditions.
Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by erico2k2(m): 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
GboyegaD:

And my initial post never posited that only road users are responsible for road accidents however, there is a part for us road users to play while government should enforce proper usage of roads by road users and also ensure the roads are in good conditions.
aah you are very funny, I understand where you are coming from, it terrible that failures of govt responsibility of which they owe you has become norm to guys like you,I pray you o ne day live in a land where everything works then you will reason like me,what Biz do I have as a road user to dodge potholes while driving after paying road tax? why should I be scared of driving at 80km/hr when its raining for the simple fact that pot holes are filled with water and cant be seen?
Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by GboyegaD(m): 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
erico2k2:

aah you are very funny, I understand where you are coming from, it terrible that failures of govt responsibility of which they owe you has become norm to guys like you,I pray you o ne day live in a land where everything works then you will reason like me,what Biz do I have as a road user to dodge potholes while driving after paying road tax? why should I be scared of driving at 80km/hr when its raining for the simple fact that pot holes are filled with water and cant be seen?

Oga, I live in the West and drive on roads where you can drive 120km/hr nonetheless, the Nigerian situation is one where many of us drive with recklessness. Putting all the blame on government is we supporting the recklessness of some Nigerian drivers.
Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by erico2k2(m): 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
GboyegaD:

Oga, I live in the West and drive on roads where you can drive 120km/hr nonetheless, the Nigerian situation is one where many of us drive with recklessness. Putting all the blame on government is we supporting the recklessness of some Nigerian drivers.
Abeg which xountry in the westThe rd in question is a dual carriageway .so if one drives at 6pm is that reckless? The Nigerian rd has no free zone for over speedin on the highway.
Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by GboyegaD(m): 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
erico2k2:

Abeg which xountry in the westThe rd in question is a dual carriageway .so if one drives at 6pm is that reckless? The Nigerian rd has no free zone for over speedin on the highway.

I once lived in the U.S. and now I live in Canada. The issue isn't about what time to drive but how we drive and in some cases the condition of our vehicles. A good example will be trailers whose containers fall from tine to time, is it the government that overloaded them or took away some of their tires so that they are imbalanced while they move?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Can No Longer Import, Sell Fuel At N145/litre — Marketers / David Mark Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohimini, Benue (pics) / Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.