Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results (25940 Views)

EDO POLLS : Tribunal Releases Results Of Recounted Ballot Papers / Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo / Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results by ebosie11(f): 3:25am On Jul 24, 2016
According to Victor Chigozie who shared the news,the lady pictured above was caught with ballot papers and prepared result sheets during Okigwe rerun election held yesterday.He wrote.…...

'Update: Okigwe re run.

This Female Agent was caught with ballot papers and Prepared result sheets.

The lady is a presiding Officer at Ndi Umu Awa Onu in Urban Ward 2 in Okigwe LGA. She disappeared and reappeared.

She was later apprehended by the YOUTH and handed over to the Police'.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/see-photos-of-female-presiding-officer.html

2 Shares

Re: Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:29am On Jul 24, 2016
Good..... cool cool

1 Like

Re: Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results by Nobody: 3:41am On Jul 24, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Ordinarily you ought to be lynched, thank God for your srar

1 Like

Re: Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results by Nobody: 4:05am On Jul 24, 2016
Every crime in Naija has a name attached to it. She must be working for PDP.

Atleast my zombie friends will be happy with my post for once.

11 Likes

Re: Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results by policy12: 4:25am On Jul 24, 2016
Naija a country synonym to anything bad.. ..well the NANC be like..

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results by Nobody: 4:33am On Jul 24, 2016
sad Any yet they want Biafra. Clowns. Biafra will be the crime capital of the world if declared. Say no to Biafra

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results by okoro4: 6:00am On Jul 24, 2016
After doing this,u will see him saying 2mrw that Nigerian politicians are corrupt

2 Likes

Re: Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results by jazinogold(m): 6:22am On Jul 24, 2016
love of money! enjoy the money today suffer for four years then u keep blaming the government who bribed u to rig election.

7 Likes

Re: Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results by FinestPINACLE(f): 6:33am On Jul 24, 2016
So all this happened in okigwe n I was comfortably crashing in my room undecided

3 Likes

Re: Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results by seacoast(m): 6:37am On Jul 24, 2016
Economy bad simple..
Re: Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results by McBrooklyn(m): 7:54am On Jul 24, 2016
The Love For Money Is The Root Of Every F**king Evil angry angry

Dem Israelites And The Love For Money Be Like
grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results by paschal47(m): 7:55am On Jul 24, 2016
do you know how much is that?
Re: Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results by Osmondinho(m): 7:55am On Jul 24, 2016
APC statement tommorr will be

"A PDP agent was caught with ballot box yesterday by vigilant APC agents in IMO"

Liar Mohammed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results by nmreports: 7:56am On Jul 24, 2016
Lazy politicians without substance. No values, no morals, no dignity and intellectual capacity.

I listened to Tim Kaine yesterday. VP select for Hilary and gosh! I weep for the crop of politicians we have in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results by Jazzlite: 7:56am On Jul 24, 2016
ebosie11:
According to Victor Chigozie who shared the news,the lady pictured above was caught with ballot papers and prepared result sheets during Okigwe rerun election held yesterday.He wrote.…...
'Update: Okigwe re run.
This Female Agent was caught with ballot papers and Prepared result sheets.
The lady is a presiding Officer at Ndi Umu Awa Onu in Urban Ward 2 in Okigwe LGA. She disappeared and reappeared.
She was later apprehended by the YOUTH and handed over to the Police'.
Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/see-photos-of-female-presiding-officer.html
which party im rig 4
Re: Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results by Burger01(m): 7:57am On Jul 24, 2016
Dem don start again... PDP.. Smh undecided

3 Likes

Re: Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 7:57am On Jul 24, 2016
Dis country don tire me olohun.

when will we have a government that won't deceive us any longer?

1 Like

Re: Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results by harmless011: 7:57am On Jul 24, 2016
Inec and election rigging are like-----
Re: Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results by sheunsheun(m): 7:57am On Jul 24, 2016
seacoast:
Economy bad simple..
And crime should be the last resort

2 Likes

Re: Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results by Burger01(m): 7:57am On Jul 24, 2016
Jazzlite:
which party im rig 4
I can bet my Sunday morning pap and akara..na PDP undecided

4 Likes

Re: Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results by hemucology(m): 7:58am On Jul 24, 2016
Hummmm

I kwn say one day will be one day

Nigeria will surly good

That is my Believe

Ok

2 Likes

Re: Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results by falconey(m): 7:58am On Jul 24, 2016

naija I hail

FOLKS DONT FORGET TO VOTE FALCONEY FOR MR NAIRALAND 2016 , voting commence tomorrow. how to vote? type "i vote falconey cc NLJEGA" on the voting thread ,God bless y'all happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results by Jazzlite: 7:58am On Jul 24, 2016
Nope I suspect APC

Burger01:
I can bet my Sunday morning pap and akara..na PDP undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:59am On Jul 24, 2016
Arrest d corpers too o...dem follow...bad naija economy don turn alot to criminal..even me sef don.dey do things

1 Like

Re: Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:59am On Jul 24, 2016
cool cool
Re: Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results by Slymonster(m): 8:00am On Jul 24, 2016
lol see as that corper is looking at her like this one just dull....

1 Like

Re: Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results by sexychocho(f): 8:00am On Jul 24, 2016
Kk
Re: Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results by ychris: 8:00am On Jul 24, 2016
WHY MUST WE HAVE ONLY ONE PARTY SYSTEM IN NIGERIA? it hasnt happens and everythng is in higgledy-piggledy states already..

A P C self undecided

3 Likes

Re: Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results by bright007(f): 8:00am On Jul 24, 2016
k
Re: Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results by Soteriahascome: 8:13am On Jul 24, 2016
Back-ward nation-people... Backward economy. Backward education. Backward intellectuals... 100years backward.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Can No Longer Import, Sell Fuel At N145/litre — Marketers / Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes / Dino Melaye Reveals Oshiomhole, Fayemi And Badaru Plans In Kogi Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.