Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,121 members, 7,957,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:53 AM

Being Handsome, So Much Trouble! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Handsome, So Much Trouble! (6115 Views)

Disadvantages Of Being Handsome / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being Handsome, So Much Trouble! by HunkA(m): 4:24am On Apr 16, 2009
I'm a fair guy in my final year in Uniport.
I have this thing about me that i really dont understand.
I work out often and have a great body to match with a very handsome face.I usually dont wear fitting shirts all the time but girls cant stay close to me for 2days without tripping and eventually wanting sex.
I try my best not to go after girls since i want a very nice grade in school,but these ladies wont let me be! They come after me even when i tell them to their face that i cant date them!
I tried been rude to most of them and it was like a turn on for them!
Its seriously annoying.
Does anyone have any idea how i can get out of this trouble?
Or do you have your own story to tell?
Re: Being Handsome, So Much Trouble! by Nobody: 4:32am On Apr 16, 2009
You're handsome abi?

Let NL be the judge of that.
Re: Being Handsome, So Much Trouble! by SeanT21(f): 5:58am On Apr 16, 2009
***Bring out the pics**

[size=18pt]***BRING OUT THE PICS***[/size]
Re: Being Handsome, So Much Trouble! by StrStruck(f): 6:01am On Apr 16, 2009
I can help you find a way out but first, I need photo evidence.
Re: Being Handsome, So Much Trouble! by HunkA(m): 8:00am On Apr 16, 2009
Ok ladies its not so much trouble!
I'll get you the pictures soon, when i use a cybercafe, cos i use my phone
Re: Being Handsome, So Much Trouble! by Hollysmile: 8:07am On Apr 16, 2009
Oh! I can imagine how ugly u ar. But gettin em bitches off u shouldn't be a problem. Follow diz steps and see de wonders dat'll come wit it.
1. Go wear una tribal mark.
2. Stop dey bath.
3. Stop brushin ur teeth
4. Stop going 2school. I tell you, they'll neva see u again if u try dis fourth one.
Good luck!
Re: Being Handsome, So Much Trouble! by chyk91(m): 8:10am On Apr 16, 2009
4 dis our uniport, na wa o, which dept are u. Anyway na book 1st, ladies last.
Re: Being Handsome, So Much Trouble! by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 16, 2009
I see! hmm, ! grin

Lets see what you goT? Why the KokoLets dont want you to bE!
Re: Being Handsome, So Much Trouble! by spikedcylinder: 8:20am On Apr 16, 2009
Hunk A:

but girls cant stay close to me for 2days without tripping and eventually wanting sex.

When you say girls stay close to you for 2 days, how do you mean?
Re: Being Handsome, So Much Trouble! by surface(f): 8:22am On Apr 16, 2009
Another attention seeker,post ur pic lets see if u are not another disappoinment like miss TOO
Re: Being Handsome, So Much Trouble! by Czarskit(m): 8:56am On Apr 16, 2009
. . .CUTE. ~ The ugly obese bitch that makes mad men have 'erections'.~
Re: Being Handsome, So Much Trouble! by brutal(m): 9:05am On Apr 16, 2009
marketing strategy. cry
Re: Being Handsome, So Much Trouble! by Hoodwing(m): 9:07am On Apr 16, 2009
Girls wan see fine boy de go date.Una no fit find boyfriend?
The guy de talk truth una de there de mumu
Re: Being Handsome, So Much Trouble! by maray(f): 9:18am On Apr 16, 2009
shocked
Re: Being Handsome, So Much Trouble! by bluespice(f): 9:26am On Apr 16, 2009
sean's motion is seconded
out with the pics homs!!!
Re: Being Handsome, So Much Trouble! by HunkA(m): 9:30am On Apr 16, 2009
Surface - i have enough girls to go around for 1 full month without having to see one twice.I only asked for advice to help ward off some of your kind.
Spikedcylinder - wat i mean by stayin close to me is this - i dont relate wit every1 in my dept,so wen there's a need for me to talk to one of em 'stranger' girls,they take it for something else (believe me) and they end up tryin to make a rltnship out of it and start sendin silly texts.
Hollysmile - thanks for your advice but if thats wat you do,its a pity and you need a doctor.I am crazy about cleanliness of which good oral hygiene and regular bathing are of uttermost priority and i cant drop out of school cos its wat i like and tribal marks are not common in my locality.
Chyk91 - seems like you are pretty close for u to say 'our up',well u can come see for yourself.
Thanks everyone for all the contribution but i'm only asking for advice (reasonable advice).
A nice day to you all
Re: Being Handsome, So Much Trouble! by Ben13: 9:32am On Apr 16, 2009
me too I'm handsome o cheesy
Re: Being Handsome, So Much Trouble! by chyk91(m): 9:38am On Apr 16, 2009
Yea, i go attend uniport, med 200lvl. Wat of u.
Re: Being Handsome, So Much Trouble! by maray(f): 9:39am On Apr 16, 2009
Hulk b,say true u no be fine boy,maybe ur mirror at home is deceiving u.Seeing is believing,post ur pix. cheesy
Re: Being Handsome, So Much Trouble! by Hoodwing(m): 9:42am On Apr 16, 2009
Truely this is a big problems on handsome guys cos am so fly.Many girls wont let me be so i always try keepin to myself yet its just like am not. I just pray i wont get raped one day by these girls.
But as a guy its better we have one of them so we wont get tempted to flet.
So who will she be?
Re: Being Handsome, So Much Trouble! by HunkA(m): 9:49am On Apr 16, 2009
Chyk91 u are pretty new in da school. I'm in A.E.B in my final year.
To other posters i only asked for advice
Re: Being Handsome, So Much Trouble! by HunkA(m): 10:21am On Apr 16, 2009
Maray,everyone doesnt tell lies like you do.You even lied about your location.
You really should think of better ways of using your brain than just fooling around in the name of been funny
Re: Being Handsome, So Much Trouble! by pureminded: 10:39am On Apr 16, 2009
@Hunk , try and post your pics and put all of dem to shame! wink what do you ffink wink
Re: Being Handsome, So Much Trouble! by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 16, 2009
Hunk A:

Maray,everyone doesnt tell lies like you do.You even lied about your location.
You really should think of better ways of using your brain than just fooling around in the name of been funny

What the heck is wrong with you guys eh? What’s the big deal about being hot and most wanted? Every pretty girl passes through the same thing, even worse (because you guys can really be desperate to hang out with a hot girl). But you know what we do? We deal with it!! We don’t whine and act like the whole world is coming to an end when it’s obvious the attraction they feel for you is just superficial.

Why don’t you take a deep breath, relax and enjoy the attention . . . .  while it lasts. Because boy after your school setting, it won’t be about your looks anymore, it’ll be about how much you have in your account.   tongue
Re: Being Handsome, So Much Trouble! by ogazi007(m): 10:50am On Apr 16, 2009
@poster
pele! i was once a victim too,wat i did was to date one ugly girl and the rest of the girls went on hunger strike to protest,
some eventually die of hunger,while some are still suffering from chronic anger and envy,thus get themselves a guy to quench their frustrations.
try this method,it works magic,but first u have to surrender urself to seun for further assessment.i do not believe in pix one bit.seeing is believing ok.
Re: Being Handsome, So Much Trouble! by Secretz(f): 10:52am On Apr 16, 2009
me toooo, AM a victim of this thing called too good looking, lol

abeg!!!, bring out the photo evidence! ! ! grin
Re: Being Handsome, So Much Trouble! by saintneo(m): 10:53am On Apr 16, 2009
@poster
U r a disgrace to UNIPORT
Which department r U?
Infact, if were still in UP, I'll personally fish U out.
Guy, babes 4 UP can b daring but I think U r seeking attention.
Re: Being Handsome, So Much Trouble! by NegroKing(m): 10:56am On Apr 16, 2009
Uniport boyz don show for nairaland as fine handsome dudes.
Ebi like say other university boyz no reach them O.
Uniport boyz i dey give una tumb up.
Ride on fine boyz
Re: Being Handsome, So Much Trouble! by maray(f): 11:00am On Apr 16, 2009
@ poster,po lipsrsealed mind u i have nothing to gain in lying about my location,i have friends here wit my mobile number,mumu,ugly boy. embarassed
Re: Being Handsome, So Much Trouble! by Secretz(f): 11:00am On Apr 16, 2009
NegroKing:

Uniport boyz don show for narialand as fine handsome dudes.
Ebi like say other university boyz no reach them O.
Uniport boyz i dey give una tumb up.
Ride on fine boyz

abeg, shurrup! we want evidence! grin
Re: Being Handsome, So Much Trouble! by HunkA(m): 11:05am On Apr 16, 2009
Ujujoan - its not the same as been a hot girl because its normal for guys to go after girl which is ideal but girls goin after guys wen d guy is goin after someone else is absurd and really calls for attention.
Saintneo - critics are there just to let you know you are doin the right thing, but in your case, i'm wondering is this thing reali in up cos up students have good manners and as such the name unique uniport.You are only showing me that your mum didnt do alot of work on you in terms of manners and i strongly know that you should drop out of school and try gainin admission into a 'manners refining school'.
I heard the more mannerless you are the better your chances so show yourself while you can.
Cheers!
Re: Being Handsome, So Much Trouble! by maray(f): 11:09am On Apr 16, 2009
u better wake up and stop parading urself as a fine boy,when ur mate are busy making cool money,fine boy my foot,anyway empty barrel make d loudest noise. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Girl's Inbox VS A Guy's Inbox / 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them / Countries Having The Most Sexually Charged Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.