Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,847 members, 7,831,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Secret Group Of Shadow Ninjas Leaving Dead ISIS Bodies All Over Mosul!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Secret Group Of Shadow Ninjas Leaving Dead ISIS Bodies All Over Mosul!! (1260 Views)

6 Dead Bodies Of Fulanis Killed In Taraba Discovered By Security (Graphic Pics) / Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret Group Of Shadow Ninjas Leaving Dead ISIS Bodies All Over Mosul!! by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 24, 2015
They only fight at night when the darkness gives them cover. By working in a different area of the city each night, no one knows where or when they’ll strike. Their mission? Killing ISIS militants, and those who support them, any way they can.

Mosul’s Shadow Ninjas are vigilante groups who’ve taken up the fight against ISIS. They’ll use snipers or roadside bombs and strangling or stabbing their prey works too. While ISIS is trying to eliminate them, locals say these rogue warriors are making an impact and causing the Islamic extremist group to change the way they operate. Men in Mosul have been ordered to grow beards so the militants can blend in and ISIS militants are driving unmarked cars because of the roadside bombs.

ISIS is, of course, embarrassed by the killings and say their members died in combat or by air strikes. Their dead bodies go to the morgue at night so they can hide the deaths.

Civilians support the resistance fighters and one Mosul resident, Ahmad Ghanim (not his real name) says:

“It’s not true that people in Mosul support ISIS. Me, most of the men, even women and children are ready to fight ISIS.”

Source: Business Insider
http://consciouslyenlightened.com/secret-group-of-shadow-ninjas-leaving-dead-isis-bodies-all-over-mosul/

Re: Secret Group Of Shadow Ninjas Leaving Dead ISIS Bodies All Over Mosul!! by dejavski(m): 7:50am On Sep 24, 2015
Local vigilantes looking more effective than the force men since the days of enoch
Re: Secret Group Of Shadow Ninjas Leaving Dead ISIS Bodies All Over Mosul!! by chaktty: 12:33am On Sep 25, 2015
Good one
Re: Secret Group Of Shadow Ninjas Leaving Dead ISIS Bodies All Over Mosul!! by tafabaloo(m): 4:26am On Sep 25, 2015
Ok o

(1) (Reply)

I Accused My Boyfriend Of Rape To Punish Him For Sharing My Nude Pics – Teenager / 37-yr-old Man Jailed 6 Months For Touching Girl’s Breast / Wife Cut Unfaithful Husband's Pen*s For Having An Affair With Friend(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.