Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Throwback Photo Of Chief Awolowo,HID,Mrs Osinbajo's Mother And Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Chief Awolowo,HID,Mrs Osinbajo's Mother And Others (29006 Views)

Why Nigeria Should Embrace Chinese Yuan To Wean Off Dollar - Chief Awolowo 1961 / Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo / Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Chief Awolowo,HID,Mrs Osinbajo's Mother And Others by ayo4dworld(m): 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
back in d days

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Chief Awolowo,HID,Mrs Osinbajo's Mother And Others by RichDad1(m): 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
Bobbystanley:
RIP mama HIV Awolowo.
Anumanu

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Chief Awolowo,HID,Mrs Osinbajo's Mother And Others by subbieD(f): 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
U235weapongrade:
Name the Other People and Win SEUN's prize..

If I hear shocked
Re: Throwback Photo Of Chief Awolowo,HID,Mrs Osinbajo's Mother And Others by charlesucheh(m): 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
Bobbystanley:
RIP mama HIV Awolowo.
KAI!

Re: Throwback Photo Of Chief Awolowo,HID,Mrs Osinbajo's Mother And Others by ruggedtimi(m): 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
Bobbystanley:
RIP mama HIV Awolowo.
mumu....u re jst a hole in d ass
Re: Throwback Photo Of Chief Awolowo,HID,Mrs Osinbajo's Mother And Others by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
I never knew Awolowo had lost a lot of children. I thought Segun and the one that died two years ago at 69 were the only. May spare Mrs Dosumu and her elder sister.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Chief Awolowo,HID,Mrs Osinbajo's Mother And Others by olumalcolm(m): 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
Obafemi Awolowo fada of fadas
Re: Throwback Photo Of Chief Awolowo,HID,Mrs Osinbajo's Mother And Others by illiad: 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
no son?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Chief Awolowo,HID,Mrs Osinbajo's Mother And Others by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
1. HostGator Flash Sale September 2015 – 60% OFF

2. Google Adsense Account Approved Within 2 Hours

3. Change Icon Colour Of Any Folder In Windows

4. Etisalat Full Speed Free Browsing With OpenVPN For Android Users

5. Subscribe Startimes and GOTV With Only ₦200 For All Channels

6. Root Your Blackberry Q10 Now

7. Guide To Blogging For Newbies

And many more interesting tweaks, topics, tutorials etc. Visit

mightyfada..com

Happy Eid-el-Kabir celebration to our Muslim brothers and sisters. From the MightyFadaBlog team.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Chief Awolowo,HID,Mrs Osinbajo's Mother And Others by menix(m): 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
Elruhamah:

Chief Obafemi Awolowo
Chief H.I.D Awolowo
Iya Dolapo
Her two sisters

2 sisters nah name..

Because u try small, Oya seun give am a bottle of Bobo..
Re: Throwback Photo Of Chief Awolowo,HID,Mrs Osinbajo's Mother And Others by gistpluz1: 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
you will laugh to death after
watching this funny video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfJqBG1Qbgo&itct=CBUQpDAYBSITCJOVpcLHj8gCFRcHTgod0TINqFIIZ2lzdHBsdXo%3D&hl=en&gl=US&client=mv-google
Re: Throwback Photo Of Chief Awolowo,HID,Mrs Osinbajo's Mother And Others by olumalcolm(m): 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
Bobbystanley:
RIP mama HIV Awolowo.
u r a complete mad man. Bt remain small mk u enta market.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Chief Awolowo,HID,Mrs Osinbajo's Mother And Others by Tripleclick(m): 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
Awo d Slave master.....i heard he took poison
o kwa sucide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Chief Awolowo,HID,Mrs Osinbajo's Mother And Others by gistpluz1: 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
lol

Re: Throwback Photo Of Chief Awolowo,HID,Mrs Osinbajo's Mother And Others by Tripleclick(m): 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
Bobbystanley:
RIP mama HIV Awolowo.
Awo Sucider. ...Oga slavery... Scammed by northernrs
Re: Throwback Photo Of Chief Awolowo,HID,Mrs Osinbajo's Mother And Others by PublicAssurance: 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
[size=18pt]Na only one agbada Awo get[/size]?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Chief Awolowo,HID,Mrs Osinbajo's Mother And Others by Bigsteveg(m): 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
dhantey324:
Awo didn't have a male child?

He has and they are still living, one that I know very well is Mr Oluwole Awolowo - Publisher Tribune newspaper
Re: Throwback Photo Of Chief Awolowo,HID,Mrs Osinbajo's Mother And Others by Neplusultra(f): 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
Blackberrybabes:
Wow! How time takes care of everything we worry about.
How pls?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Chief Awolowo,HID,Mrs Osinbajo's Mother And Others by flokii: 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
chimere66:
How time flies!Checkout this throwback photo of late Chief Obafemi Awolowo,his late wife Hannah Idowu Didieolu and Mrs Osinbajo's mother late Otunba Ayodele Soyode (née Awolowo).

Mrs Osinbajo's mother is the lady standing second right in the picture.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/09/checkout-this-throwback-photo-of-late.html

@OP you dey feel them abi. ..

I sense your love for d yorubas...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Chief Awolowo,HID,Mrs Osinbajo's Mother And Others by UpLoyo: 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
Tripleclick:

Awo Sucider. ...Oga slavery...
Scammed by northernrs

Have you guys ever thought may be the guy made a typo and he meant. HID? It could have been an honest mistake cos he actually said RIP...you never know.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Chief Awolowo,HID,Mrs Osinbajo's Mother And Others by Btruth: 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
Wonderful.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Chief Awolowo,HID,Mrs Osinbajo's Mother And Others by AkpanObong1: 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
Great Family.RIP Mama.
Thank you for giving us Pst.(Mrs) Dolapo Osinbajo-your grand daughter.A very cultured,humble christian woman.
We are proud to be associated with her family for decades now.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Chief Awolowo,HID,Mrs Osinbajo's Mother And Others by missKiffy(f): 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
UpLoyo:

Have you guys ever thought may be the guy made a typo and he meant. HID? It could have been an honest mistake cos he actually said RIP...you never know.
It's not a mistake, it's not the first time he will be typing such
Re: Throwback Photo Of Chief Awolowo,HID,Mrs Osinbajo's Mother And Others by Bobbystanley(m): 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
UpLoyo:

Thanks for your concern. But it was no typo error.

Her Husband Obafemi was Ebola and she Is HIV.

Let's celebrate their death
Re: Throwback Photo Of Chief Awolowo,HID,Mrs Osinbajo's Mother And Others by Saay1(m): 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
Elruhamah:

Chief Obafemi Awolowo
Chief H.I.D Awolowo
Iya Dolapo
Her two sisters

u have won go and collect ur prize and don't forget me
Re: Throwback Photo Of Chief Awolowo,HID,Mrs Osinbajo's Mother And Others by Duru1(m): 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
hakeem4:
Awolowo my mentor

Adekunle my role model

All of the above died miserable deaths. Do you owe death a miserable rehearsal?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Chief Awolowo,HID,Mrs Osinbajo's Mother And Others by oyebolacomfort(f): 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
grin Bros na HID nt HIV

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria / Preparation To Welcome Buhari In Kenya - By Uhuru Kenyatta / Nigerians React To Gov Oshiomole's "IF STATEMENT" On Former President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.