Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Can U Date Someone Bearing The Same Name Wth Ur Ex Of Ur last Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Date Someone Bearing The Same Name Wth Ur Ex Of Ur last Relationship (1115 Views)

Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada / What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong / What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Date Someone Bearing The Same Name Wth Ur Ex Of Ur last Relationship by jonaifame22(m): 9:12am On Sep 24, 2015
grin ladies, will u turn a guy down cos he's bearing the same name wth an ex of ur last relationship, Guys will u be careful of dating a gal who bears the same name as a gal who showed u pepper in ur last relationship
Re: Can U Date Someone Bearing The Same Name Wth Ur Ex Of Ur last Relationship by Cutehector(m): 9:19am On Sep 24, 2015
I"m not dating her name

1 Like

Re: Can U Date Someone Bearing The Same Name Wth Ur Ex Of Ur last Relationship by calculator123(m): 9:24am On Sep 24, 2015
[quote author=Cutehector post=38326254]I"m not dating her name [/ nice response.dude
Re: Can U Date Someone Bearing The Same Name Wth Ur Ex Of Ur last Relationship by faith551(m): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2015
Of course, but there will always be complications irrespective of the nature of the break up, if the break up was mutual or the person in question fault, then it will always bring back good memories, which might affect your current relationship, but if it was a heartbreak, the name will always bring back that bad taste in your mouth leaving you with that vengeful mindset you ones thought u let go of.
So if you can deal with all the above then you have no problem, if you can't look for an alternative, maybe call her by another name.
Re: Can U Date Someone Bearing The Same Name Wth Ur Ex Of Ur last Relationship by Dotwillis1(m): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2015
Same name not same pussyyy... Why not!!

1 Like

Re: Can U Date Someone Bearing The Same Name Wth Ur Ex Of Ur last Relationship by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:34am On Sep 24, 2015
Yep, I was into a babe that after she got married, I still call people by her name. The next relationship saved me the mess cos they shared a name.

In fact, the latter girl was surprised that I knew she was bearing that name cos no one called her by it. I just blushed and move on. Ha! Dorcasy

1 Like

Re: Can U Date Someone Bearing The Same Name Wth Ur Ex Of Ur last Relationship by jonaifame22(m): 9:35am On Sep 24, 2015
faith551:
Of course, but there will always be complications irrespective of the nature of the break up, if the break up was mutual or the person in question fault, then it will always bring back good memories, which might affect your current relationship, but if it was a heartbreak, the name will always bring back that bad taste in your mouth leaving you with that vengeful mindset you ones thought u let go of.
So if you can deal with all the above then you have no problem, if you can't look for an alternative, maybe call her by another name.
very wise answer! I like that.
Re: Can U Date Someone Bearing The Same Name Wth Ur Ex Of Ur last Relationship by jonaifame22(m): 9:36am On Sep 24, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Same name not same pussyyy... Why not!!
cheesy
Re: Can U Date Someone Bearing The Same Name Wth Ur Ex Of Ur last Relationship by jonaifame22(m): 9:37am On Sep 24, 2015
Cutehector:
I"m not dating her name
kiss
Re: Can U Date Someone Bearing The Same Name Wth Ur Ex Of Ur last Relationship by jonaifame22(m): 9:40am On Sep 24, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
Yep, I was into a babe that after she got married, I still call people by her name. The next relationship saved me the mess cos they shared a name.

In fact, the latter girl was surprised that I knew she was bearing that name cos no one called her by it. I just blushed and move on. Ha! Dorcasy
cheesy I guess that helped u move on speedily and to settle down to new relationship
Re: Can U Date Someone Bearing The Same Name Wth Ur Ex Of Ur last Relationship by Cutehector(m): 9:40am On Sep 24, 2015
jonaifame22:
kiss
hian... Covers my ass wit d blood of Jesus...
Re: Can U Date Someone Bearing The Same Name Wth Ur Ex Of Ur last Relationship by faith551(m): 9:41am On Sep 24, 2015
jonaifame22:
very wise answer! I like that.
Anytime bro cool
Re: Can U Date Someone Bearing The Same Name Wth Ur Ex Of Ur last Relationship by jonaifame22(m): 9:43am On Sep 24, 2015
faith551:

Anytime bro cool
wink
Re: Can U Date Someone Bearing The Same Name Wth Ur Ex Of Ur last Relationship by Spikkylee: 11:01am On Sep 24, 2015
If i had a bad past with dat name...No!!..for the main time
Re: Can U Date Someone Bearing The Same Name Wth Ur Ex Of Ur last Relationship by jonaifame22(m): 11:22am On Sep 24, 2015
Cutehector:
hian... Covers my ass wit d blood of Jesus...
ur ass ain't beta than my bae's so don't bother undecided
Re: Can U Date Someone Bearing The Same Name Wth Ur Ex Of Ur last Relationship by jonaifame22(m): 11:24am On Sep 24, 2015
Spikkylee:
If i had a bad past with dat name...No!!..for the main time
oh yea mehn till a nigger's got more than enuff time to recover
Re: Can U Date Someone Bearing The Same Name Wth Ur Ex Of Ur last Relationship by pet4ril(f): 11:33am On Sep 24, 2015
Yes tongue tongue sometimes cool
Re: Can U Date Someone Bearing The Same Name Wth Ur Ex Of Ur last Relationship by NemzySeries(m): 11:42am On Sep 24, 2015
I can even date ma Ex twin sis in as much as derz difference in character......
once dated a gal who wuz. in dsame department, hostel, lefty, coursemates & wears glasses as ma current chick
Re: Can U Date Someone Bearing The Same Name Wth Ur Ex Of Ur last Relationship by jonaifame22(m): 11:45am On Sep 24, 2015
pet4ril:
Yes tongue tongue sometimes cool
I'm listening
Re: Can U Date Someone Bearing The Same Name Wth Ur Ex Of Ur last Relationship by jonaifame22(m): 11:47am On Sep 24, 2015
NemzySeries:
I can even date ma Ex twin sis in as much as derz difference in character......
once dated a gal who wuz. in dsame department, hostel, lefty, coursemates & wears glasses as ma current chick
I hope u loved her for who she is and not cos she has almost the same attributes wth ur gf?
Re: Can U Date Someone Bearing The Same Name Wth Ur Ex Of Ur last Relationship by codedkode: 11:50am On Sep 24, 2015
my gf ex n I have same name. character wise we re diff. shikina
Re: Can U Date Someone Bearing The Same Name Wth Ur Ex Of Ur last Relationship by pet4ril(f): 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
jonaifame22:
I'm listening
not for free because it's n expensive one
Re: Can U Date Someone Bearing The Same Name Wth Ur Ex Of Ur last Relationship by NemzySeries(m): 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
jonaifame22:
I hope u loved her for who she is and not cos she has almost the same attributes wth ur gf?
definitely na.....it wuz like a month into our relationship I found out those stuffs sha.....tho we aint 2geda

(1) (Reply)

Ques. Signs A Girl Displays Wen She Loves U Or Jst Want Friendship? / Photo: See How This Baddd Girl Showed Support For France On Facebook *shocking * / You Will Not Believe How This Love Story Ended......chai...must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.