Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? (7349 Views)

My Circuit Atlantic/shippyme/zaposta Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by kkokoma: 10:55am On Sep 24, 2015
Please has anyone ever used Zaposta.com? If so how was the outcome? Iam having serious issues with them, they are refusing to even answer my emails requesting update on my outstanding orders with them

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by afelouz(m): 8:24am On Sep 26, 2015
You greatest mistake is using them.!
If you are lucky you will get your package back but after that, Run from them!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by planetuzor(m): 12:32am On Oct 09, 2015
let your back leg hit your ikpakooo... this guys are scammer. they are the Old shippyme that changed from catlanta that now changed to zaposta within a short time....

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by frisky2good(m): 8:38am On Oct 09, 2015
They keep changing names but they never get better. Scammers

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by TempDreamz: 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
Zaposta my black, fluffy butt!

Nairalanders, in the name of God and every other thing you hold dear to you, DO NOT USE ZAPOSTA.COM!

I can't emphasize this enough. You already know it's the same thieving, unrelable, lying, worthless ShippyMe guys. Do go right ahead if you wish to experience loss of time, energy, monies, self-esteem and just everything that strips you of machismo.

I was stupid enough to think they would change and have changed and perhaps thought they had better offerings with the Zaposta name since they started their UK services. Oh boy, was I wrong to the tenth degree!

They're even more worthless than I had thought. It's been 3 weeks plus since I got my account verified with them, then I decided to give their UK shipping service some shot right after that. The first bummer was the fact that their UK address is actually a personal facility (think home address). It's not an office. Suffice to say, my orders got shipped to their listed UK address, but ended up at their neighbor's home. Keep in mind these were delivered within business hours. How do you explain such stupidity?

I waited 4 days for them to retrieve my items from their UK address "neighbor" and in return update my shipment status within their buggy account area. That took almost a full week. The annoying bit would be their Yaba support people who are pretty clueless about anything. All you get are canned responses offering no help whatsoever!

Then you have the thieving dimwits charging you per LBS for UK shipments, when everyother competing companies charge you straight up per KG. These guys are full of trickery and dishonest tactics just to make you part with large outlay of cash. I wish to go into more details regarding my situation, but they got me exhausted and spent out already chasing them around just to get my shipments. Please do go through stuffs I've endured with these thieves. Look elsewhere for your shipping needs. These guys are broad daylight thieves.

Then you have the usual issue with them holding your items for weeka on end before shipping to Nigeria. They are actually waiting for their cargo limits to be met before shipping. Hey Zaposta, if you guys weren't so greedy perhaps your horrible reputation won't preceed your company, which is why your weekly shipping quota don't get met.

I actually hope you guys get shutdown soon. And your UK address need to get investigated as well. For the kind of bills you send customers, I'd have thought you guys would afford a normal office space and not some bedroom operation. I hope you've got your license in place as well.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by irohadis: 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
@TempDreamz

I am sorry to hear about your experience. First of all, I would like you to contact customer service to waive or refund your shipping cost. We will deliver your items for free. We take every complaint serious and work hard to satisfy our customers, and again we are very sorry for the inconvenience.

I admit the UK service has some shortcomings which we are working to address. We were testing a model that did not work as planned because of human resource issues. It will be temporarily out of service until the service issues there are resolved. The location of that UK receiving facility is not really responsible for the service issues. Large businesses have been built out of garages.

Our US service is now open and vibrant. It offers the lowest rates in the industry which is now at $3.60 a pound. The turnaround is fast and updates are consistent. If you find the user interface of the web application difficult, it is because it is temporary and we are currently updating the UI to accommodate the merger of our shipping and shopping services. This should be completed within the next one week. Meanwhile you can rely on the mobile apps which are fully resolved.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zaposta.mozap&hl=en
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zaposta/id1024071588?mt=8

Every startup is an experiment. No one starts out perfect. It is what you do about the gaps that is more telling. As a company we have been unrelenting. I am sure you will not recommend that entrepreneurs give up in the face of challenges. It is only through perseverance and doggedness that companies achieve lasting success. That is our strategy. To all those that have had bad experiences with any of our services, I apologise. Be sure that what we have coming is far better than the competition can offer.

Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by frisky2good(m): 11:01am On Oct 22, 2015
So you can still come here to defend this your company after defrauding people with shippyme only to suddenly change the company name to zaposta. Go and reply all the various complaints on your official shippyme thread and stop looking for more innocent victims. Until you do that, i will still continue to believe that you are not a straightforward businessman.

irohadis:
@TempDreamz

I am sorry to hear about your experience. First of all, I would like you to contact customer service to waive or refund your shipping cost. We will deliver your items for free. We take every complaint serious and work hard to satisfy our customers, and again we are very sorry for the inconvenience.

I admit the UK service has some shortcomings which we are working to address. We were testing a model that did not work as planned because of human resource issues. It will be temporarily out of service until the service issues there are resolved. The location of that UK receiving facility is not really responsible for the service issues. Large businesses have been built out of garages.

Our US service is now open and vibrant. It offers the lowest rates in the industry which is now at $3.60 a pound. The turnaround is fast and updates are consistent. If you find the user interface of the web application difficult, it is because it is temporary and we are currently updating the UI to accommodate the merger of our shipping and shopping services. This should be completed within the next one week. Meanwhile you can rely on the mobile apps which are fully resolved.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zaposta.mozap&hl=en
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zaposta/id1024071588?mt=8

Every startup is an experiment. No one starts out perfect. It is what you do about the gaps that is more telling. As a company we have been unrelenting. I am sure you will not recommend that entrepreneurs give up in the face of challenges. It is only through perseverance and doggedness that companies achieve lasting success. That is our strategy. To all those that have had bad experiences with any of our services, I apologise. Be sure that what we have coming is far better than the competition can offer.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by irohadis: 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
frisky2good:
So you can still come here to defend this your company after defrauding people with shippyme only to suddenly change the company name to zaposta. Go and reply all the various complaints on your official shippyme thread and stop looking for more innocent victims. Until you do that, i will still continue to believe that you are not a straightforward businessman.

@frisky2good, thanks for your comment. First, the merger of circuitatlantic.com and shippyme.com was public. It is not a secret ill intentioned arrangement you suspect. I do understand your anxiety however. You can see a media article on it here: http://techcabal.com/2015/06/16/circuit-atlantic-and-shippyme-merge-to-become-zaposta/. An email was sent to our customers about it as well.

The claims by customers about items not yet delivered are factual. International shipping has a big problem. This is the problem of criminals using services to ship items bought with stolen credit cards, or gotten through other fraudulent means. These criminals are a small percentage of users. However, in June 2015, the New Jersey cyber crime unit, investigating cases of items of this type that were delivered to our warehouse over an 8 month period, confiscated packages pending delivery to Nigeria for investigation. While we sincerely sympathise with our affected customers, we can’t interfere with this process. The consequences are:

1. We can’t compensate customers yet because if their items are found to be fraudulently obtained, we would have compensated criminals for proceeds of crime.
2. If after the investigation items are returned to us, we can deliver them to the affected customers.
3. The current issue is an act of state and completely outside our control.

However, we have addressed the security issue on our mobile and web apps. If you try to ship using the app or website, you will find strong identity verification mechanisms. It takes 24 hours to verify a user. This has surely kept the criminals out. I am happy to provide additional clarifications to questions from users.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
irohadis:

@frisky2good, thanks for your comment. First, the merger of circuitatlantic.com and shippyme.com was public. It is not a secret ill intentioned arrangement you suspect. I do understand your anxiety however. You can see a media article on it here: http://techcabal.com/2015/06/16/circuit-atlantic-and-shippyme-merge-to-become-zaposta/. An email was sent to our customers about it as well.

The claims by customers about items not yet delivered are factual. International shipping has a big problem. This is the problem of criminals using services to ship items bought with stolen credit cards, or gotten through other fraudulent means. These criminals are a small percentage of users. However, in June 2015, the New Jersey cyber crime unit, investigating cases of items of this type that were delivered to our warehouse over an 8 month period, confiscated packages pending delivery to Nigeria for investigation. While we sincerely sympathise with our affected customers, we can’t interfere with this process. The consequences are:

1. We can’t compensate customers yet because if their items are found to be fraudulently obtained, we would have compensated criminals for proceeds of crime.
2. If after the investigation items are returned to us, we can deliver them to the affected customers.

However, we have addressed the security issue on our mobile and web apps. If you try to ship using the app or website, you will find strong identity verification mechanisms. It takes 24 hours to verify a user. This has surely kept the criminals out. I am happy to provide additional clarifications to questions from users.
Pls I have a shipment wit u ppl at ur US address, d kind of bill am seein there iz way out of dis world!
U ppl are chargin me $73 for four little plastic items not more than 2LBs. Office pickup at Benin for dat matter. What's happening?
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by DatechMan(m): 6:50am On Oct 25, 2015
I have learnt my lesson with Shippyme. Anything that smell shippyme is like ebola to me. Run for your life.

Here is my story.
I used them out of ignorance to ship a pair of soccer boot I got off ebay auction @ $29. After shippyme received the package about a week or so later, estimate for air freight was about $70. I thought I should opt for the sea option. That was estimated at around $20.
Though I was asked to pay the Naira equivalent to a bank account or so.

To cut the story short I was notified that the package is in-transit to Nigeria even though I was yet to pay the ship cost. Well, I've heard of companies where you'll pay at delivery.
About 5 months or more later, my package was finally delivered to Nigeria. Halleluyah

I was not even around when I received the mail of the delivery. Note that it was delivered to their Lagos office. I was not around to collect it immediately.
2 weeks later, I contacted them about the package on phone. To my greatest dismay, instead for them to apologize for poor service, the clueless girl was concerned about how I'll pay N9,000 before I could collect my package.
I couldn't believe my ears. I just laughed it off and told them to keep the shoes. Idiots.

Very crappy service.
My 1 naira. Run for your life

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by TempDreamz: 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
@Irohadis I'm not interested in collection of the items or ever doing business with your fraudulent and crappy company either. You can keep the items and perhaps give them to your kids or relatives.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by irohadis: 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Pls I have a shipment wit u ppl at ur US address, d kind of bill am seein there iz way out of dis world!
U ppl are chargin me $73 for four little plastic items not more than 2LBs. Office pickup at Benin for dat matter. What's happening?

@MichaelSokoto, let me have your booking reference number. I can look into the claim and find out if we have made an error. 2lbs at this time will cost $7.20 at $3.60 a pound + handling charges. You can verify here: http://www.zaposta.com/shipping/quick-estimate/
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by irohadis: 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
DatechMan:
I have learnt my lesson with Shippyme. Anything that smell shippyme is like ebola to me. Run for your life.
Here is my story.
I used them out of ignorance to ship a pair of soccer boot I got off ebay auction @ $29. After shippyme received the package about a week or so later, estimate for air freight was about $70. I thought I should opt for the sea option. That was estimated at around $20.
Though I was asked to pay the Naira equivalent to a bank account or so.
To cut the story short I was notified that the package is in-transit to Nigeria even though I was yet to pay the ship cost. Well, I've heard of companies where you'll pay at delivery.
About 5 months or more later, my package was finally delivered to Nigeria. Halleluyah
I was not even around when I received the mail of the delivery. Note that it was delivered to their Lagos office. I was not around to collect it immediately.
2 weeks later, I contacted them about the package on phone. To my greatest dismay, instead for them to apologize for poor service, the clueless girl was concerned about how I'll pay N9,000 before I could collect my package.
I couldn't believe my ears. I just laughed it off and told them to keep the shoes. Idiots.
Very crappy service.
My 1 naira. Run for your life

@DatechMan, I am sorry you feel this way. Here are few things to note:

1. You can look at your invoice to see a clear breakdown of your charges.
2. You can look at the same invoice to see the weight and dimensions of your package, as well as the rate charged.
3. You can use this information to understand your charges.
4. Finally, when you receive your package, you can measure it and compare the measurements with what you see in your invoice.

Doing these would provide clarity regarding the charges you received. If you do and it turns out we made a mistake, I will instruct accounts to waive your bill entirely. There is really no need for name calling.

Sea Freight is slower and unpredictable. It can be as fast as 5 weeks and as slow as 5 months. There are many reasons for any delays.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by irohadis: 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
TempDreamz:
@Irohadis I'm not interested in collection of the items or ever doing business with your fraudulent and crappy company either. You can keep the items and perhaps give them to your kids or relatives.

I am sorry you feel this way. We will miss you. But be sure I am here, as the founder of the company, responding in this forum because I care about your experience. I am also not here responding because I want to do it for fun and then let the company render a "crappy service." I care a lot about the company and very interested in understanding the issues and implementing lasting solutions.

If you feel like it, I will give you a complementary $25 for use on Zaposta.com. You can buy a small item and ship it at $3.60 a pound + charges. All you have to do is post the last four digits of your phone number here. Call the office with the same number and tell them about it. Try it and tell me if the experience is still the same.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by kkokoma: 7:15am On Oct 26, 2015
The main problem I have with Zaposta is that the staff behaves like the worst kind of civil servants. If you promise constant status updates, yet weeks will pass without any update, you will send numerous emails which will be auto acknowledged, without any response. You will make numerous phone calls and get the the standard reply "we will contact our overseas office and get back to you" and they never ever do. Very very terrible customer service, even worse than civil servants.

How can one place an order and after 26 days they tell you your order has not been received from the vendor. Because of this I made an order on Amazon.com paid with my Mastercard and received the item to my door step in Port Harcourt exactly one week, 1 week, the same items I ordered through Zaposta,

I understand the CEO may be sincere in his intentions but the actual experience is a serious turnoff. The bottom line is keep your promises and let the staff know they are not doing anyone any favours, its a business.

I may use Zaposta in the future, but then again I will probably not.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by afelouz(m): 7:47am On Oct 26, 2015
So, finally someone is here to defend shippyme/zaposta.

OK, I just have some quick questions.
when will your issue with the NJ state be resolved or has it been resolved?
what can i do to retrieve my stuff back. because my items got delivered before the scrutiny and I have the proof of delivery.
Why would your customer rep be lying each time i call regarding the update of the packages ?
I stopped calling because i already told me uncle who is going to help me recover my two macbooks laptops, my big box of general merchandise which you guys think you can get away with!!! this is my sweat, i don't even know if you guys understand how your customers feel. all of a sudden you start marketing zaposta. ONLY A FOOL WITH USE ZAPOSTA after all what you did with shippyme.

I think only a legal action can make you provide customers stuff, the genuine ones! and thats why i'm still on my chill pills, i'm given you guys till december before my uncle takes action, because I have been using shippyme for years even when you had bad reviews, I was still able to convince friends to give a try. I don't understand how a business is run like this!! your customers should be your first priority.

come to think of it, you are yet to release the customers shipments in your NJ office and yet you had all the time to Open up a new company with an attractive website and tempting offer?? who is a fool??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by irohadis: 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
kkokoma:
The main problem I have with Zaposta is that the staff behaves like the worst kind of civil servants. If you promise constant status updates, yet weeks will pass without any update, you will send numerous emails which will be auto acknowledged, without any response. You will make numerous phone calls and get the the standard reply "we will contact our overseas office and get back to you" and they never ever do. Very very terrible customer service, even worse than civil servants.
How can one place an order and after 26 days they tell you your order has not been received from the vendor. Because of this I made an order on Amazon.com paid with my Mastercard and received the item to my door step in Port Harcourt exactly one week, 1 week, the same items I ordered through Zaposta,
I understand the CEO may be sincere in his intentions but the actual experience is a serious turnoff. The bottom line is keep your promises and let the staff know they are not doing anyone any favours, its a business.
I may use Zaposta in the future, but then again I will probably not.

@kkokoma, I am again sorry for your experience. Our services were disrupted at the end of June and this disruption is responsible for the delays you experienced. Under normal circumstances, the system works as promised. We have made significant changes to the fulfillment side of our operations, to ensure we do not experience such disruption in future. There is an ongoing promo that offers $10 discount on any order over $50. The code for this discount is 10dollars. Feel free to use it and let me know your experience.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by irohadis: 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
afelouz:
So, finally someone is here to defend shippyme/zaposta.
OK, I just have some quick questions.
when will your issue with the NJ state be resolved or has it been resolved?
what can i do to retrieve my stuff back. because my items got delivered before the scrutiny and I have the proof of delivery.
Why would your customer rep be lying each time i call regarding the update of the packages ?
I stopped calling because i already told me uncle who is going to help me recover my two macbooks laptops, my big box of general merchandise which you guys think you can get away with!!! this is my sweat, i don't even know if you guys understand how your customers feel. all of a sudden you start marketing zaposta. ONLY A FOOL WITH USE ZAPOSTA after all what you did with shippyme.
I think only a legal action can make you provide customers stuff, the genuine ones! and thats why i'm still on my chill pills, i'm given you guys till december before my uncle takes action, because I have been using shippyme for years even when you had bad reviews, I was still able to convince friends to give a try. I don't understand how a business is run like this!! your customers should be your first priority.
come to think of it, you are yet to release the customers shipments in your NJ office and yet you had all the time to Open up a new company with an attractive website and tempting offer?? who is a fool??

@afelouz, I have answered this question before. Again I am sorry for the inconvenience. The investigation of the affected packages is still ongoing. We will consider it concluded when we are told by the State of New Jersey that it is concluded. I can't give a time frame for its conclusion since it is completely outside of our control. Your items, if legitimately acquired, will be delivered to you at the end of the process. One way to guarantee delivery is to verify your account and identity on the Zaposta platform. It is better that we can present clear evidence of who you are when retrieving your package. Below is my previous response to this issue.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by afelouz(m): 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
Its been 4 Months now and New Jersey state is yet to conclude the whole process right?
and the best shippyme/zaposta can do is to relocate to another state, right?
so, indirectly you are telling me that i might aswell never get my stuff back since you can't give a time frame of when the whole process will be completed.?

Even my box that i got the billed for in my shippyme account, that was confirmed that it was received by you guys and i was about paying for it before I got a mail about the scrutiny, was also affected?, mind you the status is ''prepared for shipping''

I can't even access my shippyme account anymore, so you guys probably took the site off so that customers who got affected will not be able to checking their booking numbers to file a claim.

your write up has not proven to me that you people are not running a scam business, looking back as far as 2012 that a nairalander has been warning others about your shady ways!!.

irohadis:

@afelouz, I have answered this question before. Again I am sorry for the inconvenience. The investigation of the affected packages is still ongoing. We will consider it concluded when we are told by the State of New Jersey that it is concluded. I can't give a time frame for its conclusion since it is completely outside of our control. Your items, if legitimately acquired, will be delivered to you at the end of the process. One way to guarantee delivery is to verify your account and identity on the Zaposta platform. It is better that we can present clear evidence of who you are when retrieving your package. Below is my previous response to this issue.

Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:02am On Oct 27, 2015
irohadis:

@MichaelSokoto, let me have your booking reference number. I can look into the claim and find out if we have made an error. 2lbs at this time will cost $7.20 at $3.60 a pound + handling charges. You can verify here: http://www.zaposta.com/shipping/quick-estimate/
dis is d shipment Z1510216960
pls if u happen to knw whoever dat made dat shipment calculation, help me to tell him or her dat dat charges are not realisable.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by irohadis: 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

dis is d shipment Z1510216960
pls if u happen to knw whoever dat made dat shipment calculation, help me to tell him or her dat dat charges are not realisable.

@MichaelSokoto, I found the issue. The processor typed in 12 pounds for weight where it should be 1.2. The booking has been rectified and I also removed the bill for stripping. Just so you know, the package is on its way to Lagos.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
irohadis:

@MichaelSokoto, I found the issue. The processor typed in 12 pounds for weight where it should be 1.2. The booking has been rectified and I also removed the bill for stripping. Just so you know, the package is on its way to Lagos.
bros, I swear to God dat u are d one holdin me back 4rm runnin a very MASSIVE campaign against circuitatlantic, shippyme, zaposta or anything dat looks close to u ppl, dat's to tell u hw infuriated I had become wit ur services. I was jez waitin 4 monday to reach b4 I do anythin, I've compiled my past shipments 4rm myus.com to shippyme 4 d whole world to see to my matter, u jez wouldn't believe it.
wen I called zaposta customer care, I specifically called d lady out to help me ask whoever received my shipment and affixed 12Lbs to it, I was wondering if d pesin smoked wee wee or wateva. call ur customer care lady and she would explain better to u.

well she told me d shipment was already on it's way down to Nigeria and dat dey would properly weigh it and charge me accordingly.
until then, I keep my fingaz and toez crossed. angry
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
irohadis:

pls dis was my last shipment wit circuitatlantic (CIRCUITATLANTIC.COM INVOICE: ORDER 1403031697), compare it wit dis recent one (Zaposta Shipping Invoice: SHIPMENT Z1510216960), what is FREIGHT (local) $ 8.73?
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by irohadis: 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

pls dis was my last shipment wit circuitatlantic (CIRCUITATLANTIC.COM INVOICE: ORDER 1403031697), compare it wit dis recent one (Zaposta Shipping Invoice: SHIPMENT Z1510216960), what is FREIGHT (local) $ 8.73?

@MichaelSokoto, "FREIGHT (local)" is the cost of the local shipment within Nigeria to your door or pickup location.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
irohadis:

@MichaelSokoto, "FREIGHT (local)" is the cost of the local shipment within Nigeria to your door or pickup location.
Issorite!
But I didn't c d pix of all my items, pix of d HTC fone & plastic cover of camera display, hope it's not wat am thinkin?
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by DatechMan(m): 3:38am On Oct 28, 2015
Mr Irohadis,

Tell me I can still rock my adidas cleat.

Booking Number S1408285832.

What do you think about my story?
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by christemmbassey(m): 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
irohadis:

hello how can ur coy charge me more uhan N3,000 for 5 cds? Thats robbery, and d cds are still with u for more than 5months now, why are all ur phone numbers fake? I've been using other shiping coys and never had this terrible experience until I made a mistake to try shyppyme. Pls can u return my cds to d sender? For him to resend tro a reliable shiper.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by Nokafor74: 7:51am On Nov 03, 2015
kkokoma:
Please has anyone ever used Zaposta.com? If so how was the outcome? Iam having serious issues with them, they are refusing to even answer my emails requesting update on my outstanding orders with them
[quote author=irohadis post=39381298]

These people are criminals. The always start with offering you to place small orders and then they tear you apart. After what i passed through in their hands last year that ruined my business i went to their office to make trouble and met their Managing Director who calmed me down. in fact, this guy sweet talked me into placing another order after i told him my ordeal with shop to my door. He promised me that he would wave the shipping cost as compensation pending when my item from last year is found. I believed him and placed a new order for two USB cables. Like magic, they delivered the small order on that one after 10 days. In fact, I happen to meet this man again at the warehouse when i came to collect my order and he kept on apologizing and promising all kinds of improvement in staff and all. He even gave me his personal number. I believed him. But little did i know that it was a ploy to scam me. He told me that the office in US is not working yet and that i could use the UK office. I placed two orders to be delivered to UK and paid almost 160 dollars for the delivery. Two days later, I called this guy to tell him as he advised me to always be in touch, that i have sent 1 TV and a Hair dryers for my wife. Instead he told me to send it to their new office in Maryland to save cost. I contacted the shop in US and told them that i was diverting the order to the new address. But UPS said that they won’t refund me shipping cost. When my items got to their Office in Maryland, there was no one to receive it there. UPS sent me a message and I called their office in UK, a lady picked it and told me to call the Lagos Office. I called no one picked. I called the number of their managing director in nigeria and he picked. I told him the situation and he told me to keep trying the Nigerian number or write a mail because he is not in the country. I checked the US address, and it brought out another company Volksman espress. It was then that i know that i have been duped. He stopped picking my calls. To God be the glory, UPS is already returning my goods to my sisters house for a fee. This useless company has caused me to spend more than 300 dollars for noting. I am just waiting for this idiot to come here and tell me they would refund me if I ship with them again. I am going to make sure that you guys are out of business. Imagine if they had gotten hold of my precious goods bought with my hard earned money? Wait until i get to their office. Thieves…Ole….ndi oshi...
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by Nokafor74: 8:05am On Nov 03, 2015
christemmbassey:
hello how can ur coy charge me more uhan N3,000 for 5 cds? Thats robbery, and d cds are still with u for more than 5months now, why are all ur phone numbers fake? I've been using other shiping coys and never had this terrible experience until I made a mistake to try shyppyme. Pls can u return my cds to d sender? For him to resend tro a reliable shiper.

Before my ordeal, I made the mistake of introducing my friend, Fola Abayomi. She placed a booking with Shittyme on 29 January 2015. The last item in that booking was delivered on 30 March 2015 to them, but its so disheartening that as I write this the booking is yet to be delivered to her. We are in November. They made her to pay all shipping cost, but they never shipped. She called their office over 20 times and sent over 17 emails between 30th March and 30th May but got no response. She wrote them a handwritten letter and personally took it to their office on Monday 1st June 2015 and did not get any positive feedback. Then in July she got a mail that the office in New Jersey is undergoing scrutiny. I have advised her to involve her lawyers and EFCC will soon storm their office and arrest all of them. She called to threaten them and One of their workers told her that the owners have ran away from Nigeria and that she shouldn't make the innocent staff who are her own Yoruba people to suffer. Do they know what I have suffered? This is just 419.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by irohadis: 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
@Nokafor74, I would simply say you are a victim of your own fear. As you pointed out, we delivered your last transaction on time. This time the postal person did not meet anyone, perhaps because it was a weekend. What they do normally is to retry delivery. But because of your fear, you requested that the item be sent back to you. We receive dozens of packages everyday at the Maryland facility. We deliver to Nigeria every week. It is very unfair to call a company and its operations a scam because of your own fear, and limitations in knowledge of how the postal system works. What is more is that you are also effectively missing out on what is now the best service of its kind in Nigeria and I can put my money on it. It is $3.60 a pound flat and we deliver to Lagos within days of receiving your package. I do hope you can overcome your fear.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by christemmbassey(m): 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
irohadis:
@Nokafor74, I would simply say you are a victim of your own fear. As you pointed out, we delivered your last transaction on time. This time the postal person did not meet anyone, perhaps because it was a weekend. What they do normally is to retry delivery. But because of your fear, you requested that the item be sent back to you. We receive dozens of packages everyday at the Maryland facility. We deliver to Nigeria every week. It is very unfair to call a company and its operations a scam because of your own fear, and limitations in knowledge of how the postal system works. What is more is that you are also effectively missing out on what is now the best service of its kind in Nigeria and I can put my money on it. It is $3.60 a pound flat and we deliver to Lagos within days of receiving your package. I do hope you can overcome your fear.
shgppyme , cirbuit atlantic , zaposta all na scam. U av a very big chance but u rather scam. Smh.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by Nokafor74: 11:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
christemmbassey:
shgppyme , cirbuit atlantic , zaposta all na scam. U av a very big chance but u rather scam. Smh.
A victim of my own fear for trusting your service and getting scammed? I am sure you meant a victim of Zapussyta and Shittyme scam. I have since moved to another service and they are delivering. You guys are just petty thieves. You can put the money you scammed from people to bet on enticing us to still use your services. No way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Still selling USA Used BB Torch 2 @ 44k, call now, discount sales>SOLD!!! / Brand New Apple Macbook Pro, 750GB,8GB, 2.9GHz(turbo 3.6GHz), Corei7, 13.3inches / ***CHEAPEST GRADE A PHONES*** RESELLER PRICES FOR IPHONES AND SAMSUNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.