Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? (7366 Views)

My Circuit Atlantic/shippyme/zaposta Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by irohadis: 12:57am On Nov 04, 2015
Nokafor74:
A victim of my own fear for trusting your service and getting scammed? I am sure you meant a victim of Zapussyta and Shittyme scam. I have since moved to another service and they are delivering. You guys are just petty thieves. You can put the money you scammed from people to bet on enticing us to still use your services. No way.

@Nokafor74, I am here to provide constructive answers to constructive questions. Please feel free to say precisely how you got scammed. I will polity disagree that sending back your item because a postman could not deliver on a weekend is equivalent to a scam.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
irohadis:
@Nokafor74, I would simply say you are a victim of your own fear. As you pointed out, we delivered your last transaction on time. This time the postal person did not meet anyone, perhaps because it was a weekend. What they do normally is to retry delivery. But because of your fear, you requested that the item be sent back to you. We receive dozens of packages everyday at the Maryland facility. We deliver to Nigeria every week. It is very unfair to call a company and its operations a scam because of your own fear, and limitations in knowledge of how the postal system works. What is more is that you are also effectively missing out on what is now the best service of its kind in Nigeria and I can put my money on it. It is $3.60 a pound flat and we deliver to Lagos within days of receiving your package. I do hope you can overcome your fear.
I've gotten my packages, all in good shapes.
Thanks Boss. cool
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by christemmbassey(m): 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
Nokafor74:
A victim of my own fear for trusting your service and getting scammed? I am sure you meant a victim of Zapussyta and Shittyme scam. I have since moved to another service and they are delivering. You guys are just petty thieves. You can put the money you scammed from people to bet on enticing us to still use your services. No way.
bros I'm also a victim of zaposta scam, pls which shiping coy now? I use shoptomydoor.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by Maitommi: 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
These guys are corporate thieves. I once used them to ship a used ps4 cd. Do you know that after they received the item, they calculated fresh charges for me? I ended up paying double the initial amount. They know it's just normal that once goods get delivered to their address, you'll pay any amount to get it from them do as not to forfeit the item and money paid to buy it from Amazon or other merchants as the case may be.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by irohadis: 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Thanks Boss. cool

@MichaelSokoto, thanks for the feedback and see you next time.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by irohadis: 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
Maitommi:
These guys are corporate thieves. I once used them to ship a used ps4 cd. Do you know that after they received the item, they calculated fresh charges for me? I ended up paying double the initial amount. They know it's just normal that once goods get delivered to their address, you'll pay any amount to get it from them do as not to forfeit the item and money paid to buy it from Amazon or other merchants as the case may be.

@Maitommi, I am not sure I agree with you. It would be helpful to say what you received as a shipping estimate and what you were billed when we received your items. It would also be helpful to publish the weight and dimensions of the package you received. The estimate you receive for shipping when making a booking or shopping order is just that - an estimate. It says clearly on the shipping page. We can only issue a payment invoice automatically after receiving your items and entering the dimensions of the package received. We consider all the handling options you selected. Without this information, it is not possible to verify the validity of your claim. That your shipping cost was more than you could afford does not a crime make my dear. Hint: shipping cheap single and small items is not economical. The more you ship the better value you get. Selecting the "strip" option also eliminates empty space that could cost you. It is better to understand what is happening than calling names. The current rate is $3.60 and you can't beat that in Nigeria + a really user friendly experience.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by PriNceNova(m): 5:16am On Nov 05, 2015
Zaposta.com formally shippyme.com, they are fraud, i have an order with them since 2014, now they ask me to send to them my ebay purchase invoice before my goods can be released, can you imagine that?, which ofcause they know this invoice are no longer available on Ebay for item purchased such long ago in time. No communication, nothing to show they wanna give me back my goods, If they dont give me my goods, i will wage campaigns against them soon.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by Maitommi: 10:45am On Nov 05, 2015
irohadis:

@Maitommi, I am not sure I agree with you. It would be helpful to say what you received as a shipping estimate and what you were billed when we received your items. It would also be helpful to publish the weight and dimensions of the package you received. The estimate you receive for shipping when making a booking or shopping order is just that - an estimate. It says clearly on the shipping page. We can only issue a payment invoice automatically after receiving your items and entering the dimensions of the package received. We consider all the handling options you selected. Without this information, it is not possible to verify the validity of your claim. That your shipping cost was more than you could afford does not a crime make my dear. Hint: shipping cheap single and small items is not economical. The more you ship the better value you get. Selecting the "strip" option also eliminates empty space that could cost you. It is better to understand what is happening than calling names. The current rate is $3.60 and you can't beat that in Nigeria + a really user friendly experience.

I don't care what you say. But I can assure you that you've lost a customer permanently as I'll never do business with anything that has to do with you or your company anymore. A lot of people are wise enough to do the same as me. And I wish you good luck in breaking more people's hearts and pockets likewise.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by Nokafor74: 3:56am On Nov 06, 2015
PriNceNova:
Zaposta.com formally shippyme.com, they are fraud, i have an order with them since 2014, now they ask me to send to them my ebay purchase invoice before my goods can be released, can you imagine that?, which ofcause they know this invoice are no longer available on Ebay for item purchased such long ago in time. No communication, nothing to show they wanna give me back my goods, If they dont give me my goods, i will wage campaigns against them soon.

We reported their matter to the police and printed the list of all the payments we made to name. We printed the list of all the complaints which we handed over to the police. And also gave them the names of their leaders and staff. Funny enough, the police said that they know the company very well and have their eyes on them. The inspector and the IPO at Yaba police station promised that they shall soon move against them. The police, you know as per Nigeria, no even ask me for money or anything. They said its a serious case and that they will get them soon. They are scammers.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by irohadis: 10:08am On Nov 06, 2015
It is easier for some people here to claim they have reported to EFCC and police, yet they are unwilling to say exactly how they were scammed. If they can't articulate it here, what exactly did they report? Is it possible there are other motives? We have competitors and disgruntled former employees. This is not the place to exert ill will. I am here to provide answers to people with legitimate concerns so we can make the best service in the industry even better.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by hairyman(m): 7:02am On Nov 11, 2015
I bought and paid for the shipment of some items since June. Its now November and I haven't received them. The US facility was supposedly sealed due to fraudulent activities which begs the questions: why ship or attempt to ship suspicious items? Why were there no proper checks and balances in place to checkmate such an event?
Its quite more annoying also that I receive no updates or progress report about the seized items, nothing at all. As though that's not enough, Shippyme.com has closed down and is now zaposta.com, meaning that those items are now old tale!!!
Folks that's scary when you spent more than a100k in purchase and shipping fees. You don't spend that to become someone's storyline.
So my advice is keep away from anything related to circuit atlantic. Find an establishment that's willing to take some responsibility for their actions cum mistakes. Or even just anyone else. They abound out there.
If you were also affected by the June saga and is interested in pursuing legal options please inbox me or contact me on 07038614025. I am quite interested in pursuing this and a number of people getting together will make it easier.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by Piyke: 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
@ irohadis

Its same here with me. Since June I am yet to get my items. I don't understand how a US scrutiny will take 5 months especially since I have also provided the invoices I used in buying the goods. My expectation is that customers whose invoices check out should have had their goods released back to you.
Can you state clearly when last you communicated with the regulatory guys at NJ? I get the impression that shippyme/circuit altantic/ zaposta is not actively pursuing the NJ issue. Its getting to 6 months!!! half a year of scrutiny. I read your previous posts of the delay due to the scrutiny so no need to repeat them in answering this post.
I simply want to when last and how regular you follow up with these guys. Because its quite clear whatever follow up that exists isn't active, its very passive if any.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by irohadis: 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
@Piyke, @hairyman, again, I am sorry for the inconvenience. However, as a company and myself as its founder, we are also victims here. Our lives and business have been suspended for months. We have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal related costs. We have lost millions of dollars in business and good will. This is not something you do deliberately. We have requested through our lawyers a phone number or email for the New Jersey Justice department in charge that we can make public to our customers. We have received no response. As a matter of fact, our first direct meeting with the agency will hold on the 20th of Nov. 2015, for the very first time. This meeting has been postponed from July, to August, to September, to October and now November 20th, all at the instance of the Justice department of New Jersey. We have done our best.

It is not fair. Large corporations worth billions have been infiltrated by fraudulent people. Sony, Target, Apple, just to mention but a few have had their servers hacked and millions of innocent people's data stolen by rogues. In our case, the minority of packages delivered to us and belonging to the yahoo boys who infiltrated our service were delivered by UPS, USPS, DHL and others. Why are we targeted and not these other courier companies that touched and handled the same packages? The actions of these yahoo boys originated on platforms such as Ebay and Craigslist. Why are these platforms not targeted. Why the small Nigerian owned operator with a verifiable record of spotting and detaining suspected packages?

Jeff, the postal inspector in charge of Union County NJ, if he is honest, can bear witness to our collaboration with him in reporting and detention of suspected packages going back to the beginning of 2014. Why the collateral damage to hundreds of our users when the actual targets are the few illegitimate users? Why is the postal inspector, our security liaison, silent?

Before you hold the US so highly and think of us as probably culpable, pay attention to recent and past US history. Pay attention to the histories of race and racism in the United States. It is by no means a perfect country. What does it suggest that packages bearing labels with the names and addresses of hundreds of Nigerians are seized on the basis of a suspicion, without the courtesy of even asking us for any clarification at all?

I do not begrudge you if you wish to pursue a class action lawsuit. Be sure that the target is not the small organisation with the intent to deliver to its customers and a will to succeed. Be sure to discern in whose custody your packages are locked without an opportunity for you to lay a valid claim to your property.

Should we close our business and growth aspirations and retrench all our staff who make a living from their jobs because of an incident and intents that are outside our control? We will recover your packages for sure if they were legitimately acquired. We just don't control the timeline.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by shattman(m): 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
Jeez sometimes its good to trust in ur guts... i just tried Zaposta for the first time from ebay... i got my tracking number and found it was pickedup up... send an email to zaposta with tracking info and i got my bill 6k plus...
i read this before trying them. but i read all their replies.

confirm yourself
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?strOrigTrackNum=9471209699937101478754

i hope they keep it up

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by afelouz(m): 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lol. You are a new commer abi? Welcome on board. Your first couple of orders will go fine but watch out sha. Expect the unexpected anytime. Goodluck.
shattman:
Jeez sometimes its good to trust in ur guts... i just tried Zaposta for the first time from ebay... i got my tracking number and found it was pickedup up... send an email to zaposta with tracking info and i got my bill 6k plus...
i read this before trying them. but i read all their replies.

confirm yourself
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?strOrigTrackNum=9471209699937101478754

i hope they keep it up
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by irohadis: 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
@afelouz, I am sure you would like to have any issues you have resolved. May I have your booking reference number for your orders?

Dec. 5, 2015: given how many posts you have on NL against Zaposta, I think we can safely assume you have other intentions. Good luck with your campaign and to whoever you are working for.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by Piyke: 12:02am On Dec 03, 2015
@Irohadis
My booking: S1505200055. I can no l longer see any history of it on the platform.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by irohadis: 3:03am On Dec 05, 2015
Piyke:
@Irohadis
My booking: S1505200055. I can no l longer see any history of it on the platform.

This booking is one of the ones still in New Jersey. There is no security hold on it and we will be able to deliver it as soon as we get the packages back. I am really sorry for the inconvenience.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by princemiah(m): 3:30am On Dec 09, 2015
Nokafor74:
What company are you with?
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by gbodimowo(m): 7:16am On Dec 09, 2015
for this kind of issue please read the fine print in the representatives responses

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by YemiGabs: 11:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
Good evening @irohadis. I have been a customer right from Circuit atlantic days, to Shippyme and now Zaposta. I have had several challenges with these 3 companies/phases, infact with almost every shipment but I always let it pass. I currently have a challenge with Zaposta (shipment Z1511110568) and I do not intend to let this pass because this has become a frequent thing with your team. A mistake that can always be avoided. Kindly intervene. I have sent an email clearly stating my grievances and I copied you (your gmail address) which I believe is the best civil route to go about this. I await a swift resolution sir. Thank you.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by irohadis: 1:40am On Dec 11, 2015
YemiGabs:
Good evening @irohadis. I have been a customer right from Circuit atlantic days, to Shippyme and now Zaposta. I have had several challenges with these 3 companies/phases, infact with almost every shipment but I always let it pass. I currently have a challenge with Zaposta (shipment Z1511110568) and I do not intend to let this pass because this has become a frequent thing with your team. A mistake that can always be avoided. Kindly intervene. I have sent an email clearly stating my grievances and I copied you (your gmail address) which I believe is the best civil route to go about this. I await a swift resolution sir. Thank you.

Thanks for your custom. The issue you raised is in relation to stripping your packages. Indeed your packages were stripped as instructed. You were not there to see what type of packaging they came in. The booking containing a number of shoes came in larger boxes that were discarded. Other companies will ship the original boxes. If you want shoes taken out of shoe boxes to keep your costs down, you need to specify that. We will be adding a feature so users can specify if shoes can be shipped without the shoe boxes. Next time I suggest you send an email specifying this.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by Infinitikoncept(m): 4:38am On Dec 11, 2015
Why do you people keep using this crappy company for Christ sake when there are better options on and off nairaland. I have used the best on nairaland but when I went for my own research I still got cheaper prices and better customer service than nairaland offers. Stop blaming and get another reputable company
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by irohadis: 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
Infinitikoncept:
Why do you people keep using this crappy company for Christ sake when there are better options on and off nairaland. I have used the best on nairaland but when I went for my own research I still got cheaper prices and better customer service than nairaland offers. Stop blaming and get another reputable company

@Infinitikoncept, this thread is just one social media outlet to address customer issues. Happy customers don't come here to complain. We have so many of them. Those that come here want answers and know exactly why they use Zaposta. Don't insult their intelligence. If you are not a customer and still feel compelled to disparage the most innovative e-commerce and shipping platform in Nigeria, please show some decorum and do it elsewhere. I am sure discerning prospective customers can see the lack of critical perspectives in comments like yours. This is not the place to promote the competition.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by Infinitikoncept(m): 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
irohadis:

@Infinitikoncept, this thread is just one social media outlet to address customer issues. Happy customers don't come here to complain. We have so many of them. Those that come here want answers and know exactly why they use Zaposta. Don't insult their intelligence. If you are not a customer and still feel compelled to disparage the most innovative e-commerce and shipping platform in Nigeria, please show some decorum and do it elsewhere. I am sure discerning prospective customers can see the lack of critical perspectives in comments like yours. This is not the place to promote the competition.
I'd have prefer to ignore your reply but I'm sure intelligence Nigerians would know understand what I said earlier. If one ran away from his former location where customer's goods are stucked for months and change his name then we know the genuineness of such self acclaimed most innovative etc on nerve website indeed. Only gullible Nigerians stick to your services. I'm sure if the service was that great we should have a fair share of customers speaking of it not warnings from old customers. Lols
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by irohadis: 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
@Infinitikoncept, sure you "ran away." Please what was your last booking or order number. You can find this in your email with a simple search.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by sommie1007: 2:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
@irohadis: You claim you can't refund customers yet because if the items are found to be fraudulently obtained, you would have refunded criminals for proceeds of crime. Now do you mind addressing the following legitimate concerns:

1.) I have more than once, provided proof of purchase & invoices from paypal, amazon & ebay. Are these not enough evidence that I am not one of the criminals?

2.) Refunding ONLY the shipping fees isn't a total compensation of the items. You & the New Jersey crime unit still get to keep the items pending the conclusion of the investigation. The major reason you're being investigated isn't the shipping fees paid, but the items & how they were obtained, No?

3.) Shippyme's last email to us says the court hearing was moved again from 20th October to 16 January 2016 which has well passed. I also noted the 16th of January 2016 as a saturday. Does the New Jersey court hold proceedings on weekends? If yes, what was the outcome/status? Or has it been moved again?

4.) Shippyme has a delivery period of 5 - 12 working days or 8 - 10 weeks for air & ocean freight respectively. It's been almost 7 months/196 days/28 weeks since I paid for my items to be shipped and I still haven't received them. It is a breach of (the delivery period) contract, or scam if you like, on your own part to fail to deliver my items without adequately refunding the delivery fees I fully paid for. I understand not being able to 'compensate' for the items purchased because they're still under investigation & not even in your custody. But refusing to refund ONLY my shipping fees doesn't seem right. Or are you also going to say that the delivery fees I paid were also confiscated by the New Jersey crime unit?

I have no ulterior motives. I am neither a competitor nor a disgruntled former employee. I am one of Shippyme's pioneer customers, I have shipped a lot of items with Shippyme without issues since Shippyme's inception in 2013, so this isn't an ill will, but a legitimate concern for Shippyme to do right by us.

I want to use this opportunity to call on all other affected customers, Shippyme will not have it both ways: keeping us in the dark about our items, and also holding onto our shipping fees. We should at least get our shipping fees refunded. It is a legitimate request that @irohadis and Shippyme MUST grant NOW, pending the conclusion of this never-ending scrutiny.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by Piyke: 2:46am On Jan 22, 2016
sommie1007:
@irohadis: You claim you can't refund customers yet because if the items are found to be fraudulently obtained, you would have refunded criminals for proceeds of crime. Now do you mind addressing the following legitimate concerns:

1.) I have more than once, provided proof of purchase & invoices from paypal, amazon & ebay. Are these not enough evidence that I am not one of the criminals?

2.) Refunding ONLY the shipping fees isn't a total compensation of the items. You & the New Jersey crime unit still get to keep the items pending the conclusion of the investigation. The major reason you're being investigated isn't the shipping fees paid, but the items & how they were obtained, No?

3.) Shippyme's last email to us says the court hearing was moved again from 20th October to 16 January 2016 which has well passed. I also noted the 16th of January 2016 as a saturday. Does the New Jersey court hold proceedings on weekends? If yes, what was the outcome/status? Or has it been moved again?

4.) Shippyme has a delivery period of 5 - 12 working days or 8 - 10 weeks for air & ocean freight respectively. It's been almost 7 months/196 days/28 weeks since I paid for my items to be shipped and I still haven't received them. It is a breach of (the delivery period) contract, or scam if you like, on your own part to fail to deliver my items without adequately refunding the delivery fees I fully paid for. I understand not being able to 'compensate' for the items purchased because they're still under investigation & not even in your custody. But refusing to refund ONLY my shipping fees doesn't seem right. Or are you also going to say that the delivery fees I paid were also confiscated by the New Jersey crime unit?

I have no ulterior motives. I am neither a competitor nor a disgruntled former employee. I am one of Shippyme's pioneer customers, I have shipped a lot of items with Shippyme without issues since Shippyme's inception in 2013, so this isn't an ill will, but a legitimate concern for Shippyme to do right by us.

I want to use this opportunity to call on all other affected customers, Shippyme will not have it both ways: keeping us in the dark about our items, and also holding onto our shipping fees. We should at least get our shipping fees refunded. It is a legitimate request that @irohadis and Shippyme MUST grant NOW, pending the conclusion of this never-ending scrutiny.

@Irohadis these are very legitimate. If really Shippyme/Zaposta has no evil motive, start by refunding those of us whose invoices have checked out our US to Nigeria shipping fees already paid.

No matter what you may say here, I don't believe you are pursuing the end of this actively.

Thank you Sommie1007 for this candid reasoning.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by demosoft: 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
hmmmmmmm.... Check my signature and thank me later 5$ per lbs no commission or hidden fees...5days Guarantee
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by Nokafor74: 8:40am On Jan 28, 2016
Zaposta and Irohadis are one and the same- they are thieves. I don't believe that there was anything like scrutiny. My sister in New Jersey went to court on the days this fraud of a man gave as the date of the hearing and there was no single trace of any court where CircuitAtlantic/shippyme/Zaposta was listed. One of their former staff told me in confidence when I called their office that it was a disgruntled staff in New Jersey who carted away peoples items because the management owed them salary arrears and sued them when they took all customers items. Thats the case they are calling scrutiny. Which scrutiny when Mall for Africa and Shop to my Door are still shipping for customers? In fact, they even told me that they haven't been paid salary in Lagos and were planning to go on a strike. Another customer invited the police who went to Yaba office and arrested their manager Olajumoke and took her away. It is clear that we will never get our items. Mr Irohadis can you tell this forum why you can't come to Nigeria any more? We are waiting for you? Give us back our shipping fees.
Piyke:

@Irohadis these are very legitimate. If really Shippyme/Zaposta has no evil motive, start by refunding those of us whose invoices have checked out our US to Nigeria shipping fees already paid.

No matter what you may say here, I don't believe you are pursuing the end of this actively.

Thank you Sommie1007 for this candid reasoning.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by Nokafor74: 8:44am On Jan 28, 2016
I still have not received any of my items. And Irohadis is here to deceive people.
MichaelSokoto:

Thanks Boss. cool
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by demosoft: 8:49am On Jan 28, 2016
Yeye dy smell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SOLD!Another Mint Looking Blackberry Bold 5 With Box- (quick Sale) / ***CHEAPEST GRADE A PHONES*** RESELLER PRICES FOR IPHONES AND SAMSUNG / SOLD!!!! Very Clean 32inch UMC Led Tv For Sale 40k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.