Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) (30589 Views)

PDP Crisis: What PDP Governors Discussed With Jonathan - Fayose / Rivers Rerun: Graphic Photos Of People Killed During Election Today / The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) by saintkel(m): 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
Each time I see Goodluck, I see peace and calmness, a man who loves peace and who doesent want d death of anyone... Goodluck u dnt knw hw I missed u, ur warm smiles, u enigma. U r a man of peace. Luv u everyday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) by 4stylz: 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
Gej my man; I sight you big bro fayose
Re: Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) by 4stylz: 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
We all miss you GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) by Ofornaira: 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin
Hey man easy.
Re: Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) by Ofornaira: 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin
Hey, man easy.
Re: Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ofornaira:
Hey man easy.
Wat I do? grin

Re: Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) by haconjy(m): 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
RemyMartins:
Wait oh!

Is that not the Same Etibo he wore to Awolowo's house?

I love it so far it doesn't stain with blood like your pres. now...

I drop obj for gej...
Re: Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) by damyzino(m): 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
thekingsmen:
Jonathan the Best of the best....

Fayose .... the slayer of Tinubu and terror of Muhamadu - the king of the north...

Dickson .... the man for continuity..

APC should forget Bayelsa.....

Timi alaibe and the Drug addict- Timpre Silvah joined together cannot wrestle power from PDP... #fact

can you stop thinking from your anus
Re: Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) by damyzino(m): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
thekingsmen:

Fayose .... the slayer of Tinubu and terror of Muhamadu - the king of the north...

Timi alaibe and the Drug addict- Timpre Silvah joined together cannot wrestle power from PDP... #fact

can you stop thinking from your anus..... so pdp still exist
Re: Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) by Abeymills(m): 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
The best president in Africa
Re: Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) by damyzino(m): 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
Bonapart:
People's president: goodluck Ebele Jonathan
Almajiris president: mohammed buhari

Different still clear: one drink blood

may you remain daft and foolish till kingdom come ...say amen

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) by loomer: 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
DiegoNakel:
Bros J wan make PDP win, hin no wan make APC shame am !!!!

Unless Apc do wayo, dem no fit win bayelsa

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
adeekiti:
Fayose and dis white slippers sha grin the same colour of slipper he wore when he was giving Rams to the Muslims

What about buhari's only black kaftan to, US, UK, France,Germany, and now united nation?
Re: Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
ajebuter:

What about buhari's only black kaftan to, US, UK, France,Germany, and now united nation?
buhari is on no wardrobe allowance strategy grin fayose copycat
Re: Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) by Haslil878(m): 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
Bonapart:
People's president: goodluck Ebele Jonathan

Different still clear: one drink blood
you sick in the Head
Re: Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) by Excellentmind: 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
PDP power to the people
Re: Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) by DebateNigeria: 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
thekingsmen:

Re: Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) by mcprince32(m): 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
[quote author=Bonapart post=38338095]People's president: goodluck Ebele Jonathan

200quotes.800shares.5000 likes.100reports.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) by KenOne: 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
Why the Igbos always cry more than the bereaved. Can someone love ur child more than u do Jonathan is frm SS and didn't do anything for we the SS and we spoke out and he lost the election the SS liked the way he lost except his Ijaw brothers Amaechi and Adams Oshiomhole spoke out with facts the SE pple said they talk too much but Fayose and Fani Kayode speaks on a daily basis without facts and run their mouth the sam SE pple hail them. Everyday u attack the Yorubas on social media but you role models and mentors are Yorubas in the name of Fayose and Fani Kayode and I remembered when Fani Kayode was in APC and spoke about the Igbo women he has slept with u guys called him names. Now he is in PDP he is now ur mentor. U guys should fear God least I forget before u guys will label me Yolobar I am proudly Rivers SS confirm though I like my Igbo girlfriend from Imo state. But u guys shouldn't love Jonathan or PDP more than us Jonathan failed beyond amendment East-West road PH Airport no Federal present in Rivers all through his tenure his wife involving herself in matters she shouldn't have hre wife became a tax collector in Bayelsa wanted that in Rivers but my man said no not like cowards that couldn't complain when Jonathan was in power only to complain when he left office.
Re: Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
[quote author=mcprince32 post=38343645][/quote]funny you cheesy grin
Re: Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
Haslil878:
you sick in the Head
just like your brothers: boko haram killing your kind... foolish abok!
Re: Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) by ENDTIMES: 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
Goodluck should be very ashamed of himself, a chronic and pathetic failure who could not win election in Aso Rock polling station.

Nonsense...! Nigerians are stupidly patient with these politicians.
Re: Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
klem93:
Uhmmm.... a Party like PDP still dey ni?
dem dey manage.
Re: Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) by Progress2468(m): 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
hardywaltz:
PDP Ijaw Party..

FAYOSE NA IJAW MAN ABI?

#AnIGNORAMUShasBEENsighted
Re: Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) by Progress2468(m): 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
abbeyman1798:
Jonathan + sep blatter=corruption

Buhari +Shekau = Terrorism
Re: Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) by Progress2468(m): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
KenOne:
Why the Igbos always cry more than the bereaved. Can someone love ur child more than u do Jonathan is frm SS and didn't do anything for we the SS and we spoke out and he lost the election the SS liked the way he lost except his Ijaw brothers Amaechi and Adams Oshiomhole spoke out with facts the SE pple said they talk too much but Fayose and Fani Kayode speaks on a daily basis without facts and run their mouth the sam SE pple hail them. Everyday u attack the Yorubas on social media but you role models and mentors are Yorubas in the name of Fayose and Fani Kayode and I remembered when Fani Kayode was in APC and spoke about the Igbo women he has slept with u guys called him names. Now he is in PDP he is now ur mentor. U guys should fear God least I forget before u guys will label me Yolobar I am proudly Rivers SS confirm though I like my Igbo girlfriend from Imo state. But u guys shouldn't love Jonathan or PDP more than us Jonathan failed beyond amendment East-West road PH Airport no Federal present in Rivers all through his tenure his wife involving herself in matters she shouldn't have hre wife became a tax collector in Bayelsa wanted that in Rivers but my man said no not like cowards that couldn't complain when Jonathan was in power only to complain when he left office.

Young man speak for urself and not the generality of the SS or rivers people you are happy that Jonathan lost, but how much happiness do u have that Buhari Won be sincere to yourself.

We are all entiled to our votes just like our opinions, so speak for yourself BTw am am proudly SS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) by poiZon: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
abbeyman1798:
Jonathan + sep blatter=corruption
buhari + abacha= catastrophy.
Re: Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) by STARGREEN(m): 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
Our dearest Peace Loving Presdo GEJ, we miss you even though you failed us in some critical areas. It's well.
Re: Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) by tomakint: 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
hardywaltz:
PDP Ijaw Party..
.......don't worry by 2019 you go sing in another ringing tone......PDP still dey gidigba
Re: Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) by yusouf1(m): 9:49am On Sep 25, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen / PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany / Gbajabiamila Makes A Case For Innoson, Proforce, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.