Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,192 members, 7,845,921 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

717 Muslims Killed, 805 Injured During 'Devil Stoning' In Saudi Arabia (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 717 Muslims Killed, 805 Injured During 'Devil Stoning' In Saudi Arabia (photos) (9194 Views)

Shehu Sani Comforts Journalist Injured During Attack In Kaduna(pic) / Oba Akiolu & His Son Meet Buhari In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi In A Bookshop In Jeddah Saudi Arabia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 717 Muslims Killed, 805 Injured During 'Devil Stoning' In Saudi Arabia (photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2015

Re: 717 Muslims Killed, 805 Injured During 'Devil Stoning' In Saudi Arabia (photos) by oluemmakay(m): 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
All i can deduce from dis...is Human sacrifice to the devil... Devil Stoning Ritual is the official name.

Accept Jesus before its tooooo lateee...

4 Likes

Re: 717 Muslims Killed, 805 Injured During 'Devil Stoning' In Saudi Arabia (photos) by Candyrain(m): 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. Can't they stone the devil from the comfort of their house? Perhaps there's something they are not telling us. Maybe the devil lives right inside that huge black structure at the centre of mecca, maybe.

dearpreye:

Religion don tire person.

How would one travel on the way to another country to stone the devil?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 717 Muslims Killed, 805 Injured During 'Devil Stoning' In Saudi Arabia (photos) by wordcat(m): 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
dearpreye:

Religion don tire person.

How would one travel on the way to another country to stone the devil?

And to even believe that Satan is living there and will wait for them to come and stone him is madness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 717 Muslims Killed, 805 Injured During 'Devil Stoning' In Saudi Arabia (photos) by Pangea: 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
Jesus said "He that is without sin should cast the first stone "
The bible says "for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God "
Now this sinners now decided to go and look for devil's trouble without christ by casting stones.
Of course this is the result.

4 Likes

Re: 717 Muslims Killed, 805 Injured During 'Devil Stoning' In Saudi Arabia (photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
Candyrain:
I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. Can't they stone the devil from the comfort of their house? Perhaps there's something they are not telling us. Maybe the devil lives right inside that huge black structure at the centre of mecca, maybe.

I don't even get it. BTW, if there's a devil anywhere to be stoned, he's in Nigeria. Religion has never made any much sense to critical thought.
Re: 717 Muslims Killed, 805 Injured During 'Devil Stoning' In Saudi Arabia (photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
wordcat:

And to even believe that Satan is living there and will wait for them to come and stone him is madness

Abeg, their matter tire me.
Re: 717 Muslims Killed, 805 Injured During 'Devil Stoning' In Saudi Arabia (photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
Candyrain:

Lol, you want the devil to know where they live? See, within a crowd he can't see exactly who threw the stone, so it's like giving him a sucker punch from behind. Just joking. I wonder the same thing, btw.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 717 Muslims Killed, 805 Injured During 'Devil Stoning' In Saudi Arabia (photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
grin

Re: 717 Muslims Killed, 805 Injured During 'Devil Stoning' In Saudi Arabia (photos) by Candyrain(m): 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
Yea, right! Take a look at Africa that placed religion over critical/logical reasoning, what one gets is what Africa is now. No one is saying religion is bad but when it start taking the place of common sense and reasoning then there's a problem. Even God won't do for us what He has given us the ability to do.

dearpreye:

I don't even get it. BTW, if there's a devil anywhere to be stoned, he's in Nigeria. Religion has never made any much sense to critical thought.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 717 Muslims Killed, 805 Injured During 'Devil Stoning' In Saudi Arabia (photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
Candyrain:
Yea, right! Take a look at Africa that placed religion over critical/logical reasoning, what one gets is what Africa is now. No one is saying religion is bad but when it start taking the place of common sense and reasoning then there's a problem. Even God won't do for us what He has given us the ability to do.

Especially Nigerians- very religious and yet very backward and corrupt. Africa has to separate between religion and governance. The most religious nations are the poorest and underdeveloped.

1 Like

Re: 717 Muslims Killed, 805 Injured During 'Devil Stoning' In Saudi Arabia (photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
wecan:
How can u stone the devil. Muslims are so stewpid
religion is jst a scam. Even xtainity. How can god sleep wit a human and gv birth to a son who is also god. Got killed and resurrected 3 days later. Just plain dumb
Re: 717 Muslims Killed, 805 Injured During 'Devil Stoning' In Saudi Arabia (photos) by Pangea: 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
On a serious note!

The Islamic doctrine that anyone who dies during the pilgrimage — one of the five pillars of Islam, and a duty for all able-bodied Muslims with the means to make the trip — goes to heaven.

On Thursday, the Saudi civil defense directorate said on Twitter, “We ask God to grant the martyrs his mercy.”

Why is this kind of barbaric stupidity tolerated as a valid set of beliefs?

That's what they believe, it's how their law works. You can't expect much from a country that crucifies teens and cloaks women, that literally does everything according to Islam, and then some. Including not caring about people dying in masses at their annual reunion. Saudi Arabia did Muslims the ultimate favour, twice. They kill each other wishing it were them.

2 Likes

Re: 717 Muslims Killed, 805 Injured During 'Devil Stoning' In Saudi Arabia (photos) by Candyrain(m): 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
Punkie discussing political matters lol... Let me guess, this is your first post in politics section, right? grin

Most times I try not to discuss religious matters because it can be crazy. It's just crazy that people will leave their house, travel to another country just to go stone the devil. Now see the shìít happening, over 700 people dead and the annoying part is that this isn't the first time it's happening.

Maybe they don't want the devil to know where they live just like you said hence the reason why they go looking for him. grin

PunkyVeer:

Lol, you want the devil to know where they live? See, within a crowd he can't see exactly who threw the stone, so it's like giving him a sucker punch from behind. Just joking. I wonder the same thing, btw.
Re: 717 Muslims Killed, 805 Injured During 'Devil Stoning' In Saudi Arabia (photos) by Candyrain(m): 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
Exactly. But will the children of Uthman dan fodio agree to this?

dearpreye:

Especially Nigerians- very religious and yet very backward and corrupt. Africa has to separate between religion and governance. The most religious nations are the poorest and underdeveloped.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 717 Muslims Killed, 805 Injured During 'Devil Stoning' In Saudi Arabia (photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
This is terrible!! shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: 717 Muslims Killed, 805 Injured During 'Devil Stoning' In Saudi Arabia (photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
Candyrain:
Punkie discussing political matters lol... Let me guess, this is your first post in politics section, right? grin

Most times I try not to discuss religious matters because it can be crazy. It's just crazy that people will leave their house, travel to another country just to go stone the devil. Now see the shìít happening, over 700 people dead and the annoying part is that this isn't the first time it's happening.

Maybe they don't want the devil to know where they live just like you said hence the reason why they go looking for him. grin

Hmmm, it's really interesting indeed.

No, of course it's not the 1st time I'm posting on this section. Last time I posted, I was attacked by some girl called lemon something. I don't remember her name. For some reason she thought she was Oshiomole's wife's PA undecided I can't relate to most topics here anyway. Your post brought me here. Back to the lovers' lane now grin Ciao
Re: 717 Muslims Killed, 805 Injured During 'Devil Stoning' In Saudi Arabia (photos) by Candyrain(m): 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
Oh yea I know the lemon girl that attacked you. It's her trademark. See you soon at the lovers' lane. Catcha

PunkyVeer:

Hmmm, it's really interesting indeed.

No, of course it's not the 1st time I'm posting on this section. Last time I posted, I was attacked by some girl called lemon something. I don't remember her name. For some reason she thought she was Oshiomole's wife's PA undecided I can't relate to most topics here anyway. Your post brought me here. Back to the lovers' lane now grin Ciao
Re: 717 Muslims Killed, 805 Injured During 'Devil Stoning' In Saudi Arabia (photos) by vicque(f): 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
Sorry for the loss... I don't know why such happened... But I belive it could have been averted...

People just lost their fathers.... Rip

1 Like

Re: 717 Muslims Killed, 805 Injured During 'Devil Stoning' In Saudi Arabia (photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
This is terrible!! shocked shocked

No its not.

This is the best news I've heard in a long time.
Re: 717 Muslims Killed, 805 Injured During 'Devil Stoning' In Saudi Arabia (photos) by Talk2SeaL: 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
2corinthians 10:3-5
For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: [4] (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holdswink [5] Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedi ence of Christ;

1 Like

Re: 717 Muslims Killed, 805 Injured During 'Devil Stoning' In Saudi Arabia (photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
Candyrain:
Exactly. But will the children of Uthman dan fodio agree to this?

Those fools are on a league of their own. You can't rely understand them.
Re: 717 Muslims Killed, 805 Injured During 'Devil Stoning' In Saudi Arabia (photos) by vedaxcool(m): 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Na only one devil get power kill these people, da devil get small power o. But unfortunately this disaster doesnt mean that the muslims will quit islam. No they will still trust in allah because they have been blinded and chained. Yazach, vedaxcool, Rilwon wad up? Though i bear and mourn with you over the tragedy. Take heart

I remember reading in the bible Jesus wondering out aloud:

My lord my lord why have thou forsaken me?

Yet it is the same lord who couldn't help his son u keep your faith in because your rationale is faulty and rooted in unreasonable stance.
Re: 717 Muslims Killed, 805 Injured During 'Devil Stoning' In Saudi Arabia (photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
vedaxcool:

Yet it is the same lord who couldn't help his son u keep your faith in because your rationale is faulty and rooted in unreasonable stance.

Re: 717 Muslims Killed, 805 Injured During 'Devil Stoning' In Saudi Arabia (photos) by tolustx(m): 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
PenSniper:
How dare you stone the devil without having Christ in your life ?

Annual sacrifice. They all know its 50/50 chance for them.
Its their choice.
Jesus is The Way, The Truth and the Life.

1 Like

Re: 717 Muslims Killed, 805 Injured During 'Devil Stoning' In Saudi Arabia (photos) by stanech: 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
Was aregbe there?
Saudi prince go pay tire.
Them wan wreck the prince. Chai

1 Like

Re: 717 Muslims Killed, 805 Injured During 'Devil Stoning' In Saudi Arabia (photos) by Macelliot(m): 7:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: 717 Muslims Killed, 805 Injured During 'Devil Stoning' In Saudi Arabia (photos) by ajepako(f): 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
This ritual is nothing but disguised human sacrifice..

Yeah, it is!

tongue tongue
Re: 717 Muslims Killed, 805 Injured During 'Devil Stoning' In Saudi Arabia (photos) by tolustx(m): 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
vedaxcool:

1Corinthians 1:18 The message of the cross is foolishness to them that perish. John 14:6 Jesus said "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one cometh to the father, except by me." If u wanna know the truth about the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, I will take time to explain to you. Then, u will gladly accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour too.

Jesus is waiting for you. Revelations 3:20

2 Likes

Re: 717 Muslims Killed, 805 Injured During 'Devil Stoning' In Saudi Arabia (photos) by vedaxcool(m): 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
tolustx:

1Corinthians 1:18 The message of the cross is foolishness to them that perish. John 14:6 Jesus said "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one cometh to the father, except by me." If u wanna know the truth about the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, I will take time to explain to you. Then, u will gladly accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour too.

Jesus is waiting for you. Revelations 3:20

Jesus: my lord my lord why have thou forsaken me

Jesus wondering why father allowed some people to torture and murder him despite begging him to let the cup pass over him.
I rest my case.
Re: 717 Muslims Killed, 805 Injured During 'Devil Stoning' In Saudi Arabia (photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
Stoning devil without bullet proof....
Re: 717 Muslims Killed, 805 Injured During 'Devil Stoning' In Saudi Arabia (photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
I guess they went for stoning competition with devil....

Stoning devil without bullet proof....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scarcity Of Bread Hits Kano As Bakers Embark On Strike / Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video / Absence Of Kalu From Court Stalls Hearing In Alleged N7.65bn Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.