Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,256 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Heavy Flood After Rainfall In Edo State. SCREENSHOT. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Flood After Rainfall In Edo State. SCREENSHOT. (873 Views)

Boy Killed By Heavy Flood In Suleja (Graphic Photos) / Lekki Flooded After A Heavy Rainfall In Lagos State Today (Photos) / Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Flood After Rainfall In Edo State. SCREENSHOT. by PhockPhockMan: 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
So this is saint Oshomohle's state?

Wonderful.

Re: Heavy Flood After Rainfall In Edo State. SCREENSHOT. by Precious91(m): 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
O ga ooo
Re: Heavy Flood After Rainfall In Edo State. SCREENSHOT. by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
"Since when that mad man tasted the pvssy of Iara, I don't understand him again. The man borrowed $78m to buy suite all because of an 'imported' pvssy". Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Flood After Rainfall In Edo State. SCREENSHOT. by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
They should look into this.

Oshimole. Come do ya work
Re: Heavy Flood After Rainfall In Edo State. SCREENSHOT. by PhockPhockMan: 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
Oshomohle is a story of hero to zero.

Smh.
Re: Heavy Flood After Rainfall In Edo State. SCREENSHOT. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Oshomohle is a story of hero to zero.

Smh.
na oshimole cause am
Re: Heavy Flood After Rainfall In Edo State. SCREENSHOT. by Vikkie14: 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
I think what the guys above are trying to point out is that the too much NUMERICAL DIARRHEA (by Okonjo-Iweala) and the MOUTH DIARRHEA (by that Spokeman) of Mr Comrade is having a toll on his state. He is occupied now with reproaching the last FG.
Re: Heavy Flood After Rainfall In Edo State. SCREENSHOT. by Vikkie14: 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
His case is that of a POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK.

His ambition now is to ridicule and reproach the last Federal Government. He's not different from his counterpart in Osun. The only thing is that, while that of Osun has recked unimaginable havoc that would take years to rectify, that of Edo has been confirmed TWICE by Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and another spokeman that he has "mouth diarrhea"(--a disease that makes one talk aimlessly and uselessly).
Re: Heavy Flood After Rainfall In Edo State. SCREENSHOT. by stanech: 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
I pity edo people
Osumbor administration left a debt of 7billion naira
Oshomole has so far borrowed up to 300 billion naira
He has overtaxed the poor people in the state.
No single employment in his tenure
And there is nothing to show for it.
Re: Heavy Flood After Rainfall In Edo State. SCREENSHOT. by ionsman: 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
stanech:
I pity edo people

Osumbor administration left a debt of 7billion naira

Oshomole has so far borrowed up to 300 billion naira

He has overtaxed the poor people in the state.

No single employment in his tenure

And there is nothing to show for it.

No single employment?

Lies like this can kill....
Re: Heavy Flood After Rainfall In Edo State. SCREENSHOT. by stanech: 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
ionsman:

No single employment?

Lies like this can kill....

Bro I say no employment not even one person either as teacher or civil servant.

(1) (Reply)

2016: The Fear Of Economic Recession! / Oshiomole Lied-Nigerian Pension Commission Responds latest lies / Photos; Gov Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.