Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Questions for Christ Embassy Members - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions for Christ Embassy Members (2558 Views)

Pastor Chris And Christ Embassy Members In Israel. / The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by OREAWADOO: 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2009
ok then we will disregard what pastor said about lack of knowledge
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by OREAWADOO: 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2009
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by OREAWADOO: 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2009
CULTISH FOLLWING CAN BE VERY DANGEROUS

NA SMALL SMALL DANCE DEY START.
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by TPS360: 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2010
like i said in the other post, naija christian practice a different kind of christianity, i call it THE TEA PARTY XIANS, NUTTS!!!!
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by Ganjaseed: 11:26am On Apr 02, 2010
@Oreawadoo

I have read your posts and answers to those who have reacted. I fully agree with you, sad enough I started worshiping at Christ embassy not too long ago here in Holland and i worshiped in one of the branches. Not everybody worshiping there knows their left and right i must confess. After worshiping there for a short while i noticed some things that where not scriptural OK and I reacted here on NAIRALAND. Check this out. its out of personal experience and not a case of them say.

[b]I have been attending CEC for the past 6 months now, If i sum up what i have seen and experience there is no difference from what i have heard of the said church so far.

I am in Holland and i attend the Amsterdam branch, let me point out some few things i have seen, though i was not there to spy, but some how i have been following the criticism of the church and the man of God himself and here is my experience so far.

The first day of attendance was great I was well received and all that and i fell in love immediately with the church and i started going there regularly. But along the line I Begin to see things which i could not reconcile with. Much emphasis is not laid on tithe and offering because of this I was beginning to say why the financial criticism ? before long it downed on me that they have their own style which other churches have not discovered yet on how to raise fund.

1. Offering for LOVEWORLD
2. Partnership offering
3. Rapsody of reality offering
3. Tithe
4. Normal church offering

All these offering is every sunday collection from members with a special envelop.

The pastor of the church has a very subtile way of presenting prosperity message, you must know the Bible not to fall a victim of that. hear this!!!!
"Jesus was motivated to raise Lazarus from the dead because the sister of Lazarus (Mary) blessed Jesus with a very expensive alabaster box oil" Meaning the woman gave a gift to Jesus and Jesus in return raised her brother from the dead. Pls read John 11:1---end

On the thanks given day last year this same man make us believe that he gave 10,000 euro as a thanksgiving offering that the year before he gave 5000 and next year he planned to give 20000. And to demonstrate this he sent for the financial secretary to bring his own thanksgiving envelop to the front of the church and it was a big envelop actually wether the said money was there or not we do not know. This strategy is a professional one.

Pastor Chris wife will soon come to Holland, guess what? every church member should contribute 15 euro each for her visitation because they plan to take her out in limo and in choice Hotel, the way this contribution was announced is what you do not want to hear. 16 couple where supposed to be marring that same day this announcement was made, these couple standing behind the pastor waiting to kiss their bride and groom but the announcement of Pastor Anita's coming overshadow everything and the pastor eventually forgot to tell them to kiss their bride until the service was over.

I do not need to talk about the lifestyle of the members of the church because am not to judge, but i noticed one thing that the congregation do not know the Bible but rather prefer Rhapsody of reality, so they can be told anything and it will be accepted without finding out if its true.[/b]

If you see the way they reacted to this post you will perfectly understand that they do not know much of what they are doing, na follow follow them be. They can die for Chris and the Church but will not give a dam about the Holy scripture that is been grossly manipulated for selfish purpose. I have told some of them that I have respect for Chris but when it comes to twisting the gospel to make them look like GOD I am not going to be a part of that period.
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by ukotmi: 1:18pm On Apr 02, 2010
Ganjaseed:

@Oreawadoo

I have read your posts and answers to those who have reacted. I fully agree with you, sad enough I started worshiping at Christ embassy not too long ago here in Holland and i worshiped in one of the branches. Not everybody worshiping there knows their left and right i must confess. After worshiping there for a short while i noticed some things that where not scriptural OK and I reacted here on NAIRALAND. Check this out. its out of personal experience and not a case of them say.

[b]I have been attending CEC for the past 6 months now, If i sum up what i have seen and experience there is no difference from what i have heard of the said church so far.

I am in Holland and i attend the Amsterdam branch, let me point out some few things i have seen, though i was not there to spy, but some how i have been following the criticism of the church and the man of God himself and here is my experience so far.

The first day of attendance was great I was well received and all that and i fell in love immediately with the church and i started going there regularly. But along the line I Begin to see things which i could not reconcile with. Much emphasis is not laid on tithe and offering because of this I was beginning to say why the financial criticism ? before long it downed on me that they have their own style which other churches have not discovered yet on how to raise fund.

1. Offering for LOVEWORLD
2. Partnership offering
3. Rapsody of reality offering
3. Tithe
4. Normal church offering

All these offering is every sunday collection from members with a special envelop.

The pastor of the church has a very subtile way of presenting prosperity message, you must know the Bible not to fall a victim of that. hear this!!!!
"Jesus was motivated to raise Lazarus from the dead because the sister of Lazarus (Mary) blessed Jesus with a very expensive alabaster box oil" Meaning the woman gave a gift to Jesus and Jesus in return raised her brother from the dead. Pls read John 11:1---end

On the thanks given day last year this same man make us believe that he gave 10,000 euro as a thanksgiving offering that the year before he gave 5000 and next year he planned to give 20000. And to demonstrate this he sent for the financial secretary to bring his own thanksgiving envelop to the front of the church and it was a big envelop actually wether the said money was there or not we do not know. This strategy is a professional one.

Pastor Chris wife will soon come to Holland, guess what? every church member should contribute 15 euro each for her visitation because they plan to take her out in limo and in choice Hotel, the way this contribution was announced is what you do not want to hear. 16 couple where supposed to be marring that same day this announcement was made, these couple standing behind the pastor waiting to kiss their bride and groom but the announcement of Pastor Anita's coming overshadow everything and the pastor eventually forgot to tell them to kiss their bride until the service was over.

I do not need to talk about the lifestyle of the members of the church because am not to judge, but i noticed one thing that the congregation do not know the Bible but rather prefer Rhapsody of reality, so they can be told anything and it will be accepted without finding out if its true.[/b]

If you see the way they reacted to this post you will perfectly understand that they do not know much of what they are doing, na follow follow them be. They can die for Chris and the Church but will not give a dam about the Holy scripture that is been grossly manipulated for selfish purpose. I have told some of them that I have respect for Chris but when it comes to twisting the gospel to make them look like GOD I am not going to be a part of that period.

How is Holland? Was just reading your post where you said you love smoking ganja. Do you still smoke it? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Well,I have attended several Xtian Churches for friends weddings and child dedications. I discovered that different branches of the same church behave in different ways possibly cos human beings have different personalities. That may explain what you observed.And who knows, the money might be inside the envelope. Discuss with the members and give us a report whether they know their bible or not. My approach with xtians is ask them to show me what they are practicing, where it is in the bible.Dont conclude yet but dont give me ganja seed, NDLEA is looking over my shoulder here cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by Ganjaseed: 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2010
Weed is free here my brother and we are burning it at will. I have actually not concluded yet my brother but i just made my observation known that's all.
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by ukotmi: 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2010
Ganjaseed:

Weed is free here my brother and we are burning it at will. I have actually not concluded yet my brother but i just made my observation known that's all.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked You still dey burn weed? runs off, covers nose and hides. does sign of the cross. and prays for ganjaseed. let him not break the heads of CEC after burning weed.
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by Ganjaseed: 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2010
hahahahahaha you are such a funny guy. I am a gentle burner, its good for higher meditation and not other way round. Christ embassy members are still my co-members am still worshiping there presently i will not not break their heads anyway. And that does not mean i will be carried away with sweet talks that does not lined up with the word of GOD. But they need to learn to know God and not our pastor say.
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by ukotmi: 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss
hugs ganjaseed. covers nose with one hand and pats him on the back. mi love you to the bones broda man. Quickly rushes to the gents, washes off all the whiff of ganja. Applies designer perfume and walks out hands in pocket.
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by ogajim(m): 12:46am On Apr 03, 2010
ukotmi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss
hugs ganjaseed. covers nose with one hand and pats him on the back. mi love you to the bones broda man. Quickly rushes to the gents, washes off all the whiff of ganja. Applies designer perfume and walks out hands in pocket.

Dude's acting like a clown now!

He is not breaking any law in Holland based on this or is he? It's a phase he is going through with the pot thing and you need to pray for him to get over it if you see it as such a bad idea and not this "holier than thou" 'designer perfume' nonsense, ( I had no idea men wore "perfume"wink cheesy grin

Jerry curls anyone?
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by shadrach77: 3:23am On Apr 03, 2010
Another Christ Embassy bashing thread. Why do people always love creating unnecessary controversy? Let God be the judge smiley
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by stannesi(m): 4:34am On Apr 03, 2010
Christ Embassy. . . Here, !!! no ashamed to be part of a vision . . . !!

Every church has a vision. . . God has his prophets in every part of d world. . . even most of u talkin now . . . might be tryin to reach u,

I noticed most of d ppl,  dat made comments here are either Atheist,  or Un-commited or Un-saved e.t.c. Dese men u see standing in midst of so much crowd,  all started small but dey stick wit the vision,  of God,  (they swept  alter of God, dey laboured 4 Christ) e.t.c

We should learn not judge d men of God,  lets be realistic d most criticize prophets of God in Nigeria is (1) Pastor Chris and (2) Prof. T.B. Joshua. but u see despite all dese criticisms dey still move ahead,  all dese things moves u ahead faster,  e.g. Atmosphere of Miracles was stopped on T.V. and He launched his Satellite (LOveword Sat, launching another LoveWorld Plus). . .Synagogue (Emmanuel TV),  d Bible its not just some sort of J.K. Rowlings Fairy tales story Book , its a d Book of life,  as these scriptures were written by men like u and I that were led by the spirit,  U guys think Christianity is some kind of religion . . . Sorry to say its NOT!!! and its more dan just going to church .  . on Sundays. . . its more dan dat. . .Christianity is not a belief. .  its a lifestyle

I see u guys talked about giving and tithings and stuff like dat . . . do not full urselfs . . . dese rules are made my God. and no body changed anything,  God doesn't go back on his word,  he said it clearly dat men rob him wit tithes and offerings, God has given us all things,  D reason why some ppl are poor,  becos dey don't GIVE,  its a spiritual rule dat governs dese physical world, Go thru d bible,  every well u will notice d 2 set of ppl dat God respects,  are:
(1) The Soul winners and
(2) The Giver

Soul winning is God's number one Job, the blood of Jesus Christ  paid for all d sins of men,  but u can only partake of it if u believe. . dats why he said he is d only way,  and if u come thru him, he will give u eternal life . . . U all are here arguing, abut who is who time is running out,  when we end up in heaven,  wat r u gonna tell Christ,  about d work he asked u to do,  d moment u gave your life to Christ u were bought by him,  he own . . . u . . . When u study Eschatology. . . about d end-times , u will notice dat the time is near. . . Not a JoKE!!! d signs are every where. . . we watch d news. . . we knw we are on right course . .

I advise u to start wining souls 4 Christ, we are here talking about Pastor Chris while his preaching up and down. . . coverin d world. . . look PPL. . . in heaven dere are celebrities if u don't knw, u better. . .knw now and stop deceiving urself claimin to be a well studied educated earthling. . d wisdom of men is foolishness to God, and u can only become a Celeb. by your Works . .  not by your good works. . . but by leading more ppl to the TRUE LIGHT!!!!
Speaking of Signs and wonders. . . are just a means to catch their attention,. . .  u can tell a sick man to give his to Christ,  . if he really sick. . u have to settle d guy. . . Christ has given us all dat he has. . . when ppl  get healed do u actually think dey rejoice in heaven,  . .dey rejoice when a soul has been won into the kingdom. . . "By his strives ye were healed" d bible didnt say u are goin to be healed,  it simply means u have already ben healed,  .  so when some one start walking it only means dey claimed dat healing. . . notin was done has has not already been don. . . wish i could talk more,  . I always like to talk about about JEsus. . . DON'T U?

I just started ma blog http://stannesi..com/ anyway. . .did na 1st post. .  today. . .i'm gonna do some research for topics dat will answer most ppl question. .  i Hope this is a Blessing to u all,  God Bless u. don't criticize me i did quote any scripture or give references. . . dont worry, all wat is said are by d Spirit. . .
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 03, 2010
The truth will be out soon .People will question if what CEC teaches is the luciferan doctrine.wat abt the end of times?
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by stannesi(m): 12:29am On Apr 05, 2010
trust me. . . we knw plenty abut d End-Times. . .  u hav no idea. . . .
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by ukotmi: 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2010
ogajim:

Dude's acting like a clown now!

He is not breaking any law in Holland based on this or is he? It's a phase he is going through with the pot thing and you need to pray for him to get over it if you see it as such a bad idea and not this "holier than thou" 'designer perfume' nonsense, ( I had no idea men wore "perfume"wink cheesy grin

Jerry curls anyone?

@ogajim, sofri sofri, dude got to play now.Comes to NL to let off steam. Men, I wear perfume (whispers in ogajim's ears, I spray my wife's own, pls dont tell her. She buys them and now and then, I steal them and spray. grin grin grin grin grin.)
As for jerry curls, I love the effect of cold water on my head every morning. I crop my hair on a weekly basis but curls look well on some dudes. cropped hair looks good on me instead undecided undecided undecided undecided as i no fine at all.
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by ogajim(m): 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2010
^^^ Cool man, take it easy. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Mystery Of Heaven And Hell / 10 Things That Stand Islam Out / Emeka's Story From Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.