Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca (52515 Views)

"Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter / Pretty Nigerian Lady Dies In Mecca After Completing Her Pilgrimage. Photos / More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca by Mayorseun: 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
stanech:
This is definitely the hand work of aregbesola

Why did you put the blame on innocent man who knows nothing about what happened, it's definitely their own destiny, Allah knows best.
Re: Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca by Yustash001(m): 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hmmmm.....
Re: Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca by malvisguy212: 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
Willybos:
Y stoning Devil? Now, imaging how devil has cause the dead of hundred of people. Next tym, go and stone devil again.
Ephesians 6:12
For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world,against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.

Is the devil living in kabba , which make the muslims to stone him ? The funny thing is that Allah live their too.

6 Likes

Re: Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca by malvisguy212: 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
tomakint:
It still beats my imagintion that some set of people created by God, blessed by God will for over hundreds of years cultivate the belief of travelling several miles with their hard-earned money from their respective countries to a supposed 'place of worship' only to physically stone the devil, a spirit that cannot be seen with human eye shocked shocked when this same devil can be spiritually stoned with your sincere prayers in the corner of your room without spending a dime. Indeed, religion makes one HIGH
God bless you my good friend.
Ephesians 6:12
New Living Translation
For we are not fighting against flesh-and-
blood enemies, but against evil rulers
and authorities of the unseen world,
against mighty powers in this dark world,
and against evil spirits in the heavenly
places.

John 12:31
Now is the time for judgment on this
world; now the prince of this world will
be driven out.

Acts 26:18
to open their eyes and turn them from
darkness to light, and from the power of
Satan to God, so that they may receive
forgiveness of sins and a place among
those who are sanctified by faith in me.'

1 Corinthians 9:25
Everyone who competes in the games
goes into strict training. They do it to get
a crown that will not last, but we do it to
get a crown that will last forever.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca by mutvy: 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
Where did you hear that from? The Saudi Arabia Government said they were going to investigate the cause;so where did you get that? Beside what is the business of non-Muslims in this... Oh, I see you are pleased with the news but do you know how your life/lives shall end?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca by OsamaB: 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
When would all the people in Nigeria who believe in foreign religions understand that it will be some day important to see foreigners Worship Nigerian Gods ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca by onelife97: 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
Why won't they blame Africans.when our ancestors failed to defend themselves by not let any foreign whitehead sh..It come and trash on them by forcing them into religions that they don't actually know the beginning or the end.
Iran blame Saudi the host,host Saudi doesn't know who to blame.if they blame the Asians, their respective Asian government could ban their citizens in goin there nxt time.If them blame the whites,there govts could also warn their citizens not to go to Saudi again,hence who else they can blame if not the defenceless Africans who don't even know which to what.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca by Harrybanty(m): 11:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
pontirock:
WETIN CONCERN ME? I HATE ISLAM AND ALLAH
dude, I am not a Muslim, but thus statement is awfull, its disgusting actually. This is why Nigeria will always be anything but one

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca by juman(m): 12:19am On Sep 25, 2015
Rather saudi authority failed in their responsibility, they failed to provide safe pilgrimage.
Re: Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca by airmark(m): 12:39am On Sep 25, 2015
Ola17:
I hope the Saudi authorities should ban Africans especially Nigerians from Hajj.

After contributing billions to their economy, you are still treated like shît.

Don't mind Saudi, by the time African muslims build kaaba everywhere in their cities. They will understand better.

4 Likes

Re: Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca by Abu2014: 4:00am On Sep 25, 2015
We only pray to Almighty Allah to grant the deceased an eternal rest in Jannatul Firdaus, and for the injured, a speedy recovery. But truth be told, we africans like disobeing simple instructions and are always in a hurry to follow/take short-cuts.
Re: Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca by tunde1200(m): 4:08am On Sep 25, 2015
Allahu Halam!.
Re: Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca by zaicon1(m): 6:21am On Sep 25, 2015
Some people brain cells became dead in their mothers womb Stoning the devil and all other rituals done was first practice by Abraham the father of faith who built the mosque.At least Muslims worship on the true path, unlike those who called Jesus(Allah's Prophet) the son of God,or god respectively. Those that other man made religion that copy islamic pilgrimage just go to Jerusalem,Rome e.t.c for tourist attraction, their religion have no bases.what were they expecting to happen when they couldn't take turns as instructed by the authorities. Nevertheless these the Saudi authorities should take responsibility and make necessary arrangement against such stampede in future

1 Like

Re: Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca by ledaman: 6:29am On Sep 25, 2015
tomakint:
It still beats my imagintion that some set of people created by God, blessed by God will for over hundreds of years cultivate the belief of travelling several miles with their hard-earned money from their respective countries to a supposed 'place of worship' only to physically stone the devil, a spirit that cannot be seen with human eye shocked shocked when this same devil can be spiritually stoned with your sincere prayers in the corner of your room without spending a dime. Indeed, religion makes one HIGH
I think It would av being good to keep your mouth shut that to display your stupidity on social media.
Re: Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca by ahmbal(m): 6:29am On Sep 25, 2015
u see dy tot dy wud gt anoda compensation nii pha, not dr fault, Saudi authority caused it, dy should av end d hajj b4 announcing d money, pple wan die so dy can compensate dr family, African mentality nd poverty , if statistics is bn done, most of d pple(African-Nigerian) who died re free goer, loan goer,
Re: Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca by obajoey(m): 6:35am On Sep 25, 2015
a city/nation/country divided against itself cannot stand.

Imagine what some people are saying about their country..
Re: Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca by Psylas(m): 6:40am On Sep 25, 2015
naijaking1:

No. Northern Muslims get 72 pure big assssss. virgins while Yoruba Muslims get 71.5 disease ridden and rejected virgins.
what of igbo Muslims?
Re: Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca by Alwaystruth: 7:06am On Sep 25, 2015
Actually,this is soul searching time for black Africans both Muslims and Christians alike. How i wish black man can love and truly
respect follow black man and discover the destiny of black man that could lead to total emancipation of black race all over the world.
Imagine,race provoked statements from a Saudi crowned prince against his supposedly Muslims brothers and sisters from Africa in an incident that was evidently caused by lack of proper crowd and human management. How that incident could be caused by African Pilgrims alone?. perhaps there were only African pilgrims at the site when the stamped occurred or is it African pilgrims that manage the site at the holy city?.

I think is time we avoid all these foreign this and foreign that. Imagine even our holy sites are all in foreign lands and yet when
Africans go there,they are treated with disdain and hatred. I think they said Devil and Satan is black?.. How comes they stone him in non black country?. Or Satan migrated to Saudi from black African country?. Some of these foreign religions and their doctrines have to be sincerely questioned if we must have a truly God inspired religion and doctrine.

4 Likes

Re: Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca by Alwaystruth: 7:07am On Sep 25, 2015
Actually,this is soul searching time for black Africans both Muslims and Christians alike. How i wish black man can love and truly
respect follow black man and discover the destiny of black man that could lead to total emancipation of black race all over the world.
Imagine,race provoked statements from a Saudi crowned prince against his supposedly Muslims brothers and sisters from Africa in an incident that was evidently caused by lack of proper crowd and human management. How that incident could be caused by African Pilgrims alone?. perhaps there were only African pilgrims at the site when the stamped occurred or is it African pilgrims that manage the site at the holy city?.

I think is time we avoid all these foreign this and foreign that. Imagine even our holy sites are all in foreign lands and yet when
Africans go there,they are treated with disdain and hatred. I think they said Devil and Satan is black?.. How comes they stone him in non black country?. Or Satan migrated to Saudi from black African country?. Some of these foreign religions and their doctrines have to be sincerely questioned if we must have a truly God inspired religion and doctrine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 25, 2015
Ola17:
I hope the Saudi authorities should ban Africans especially Nigerians from Hajj.

they spend more than they received.
Re: Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca by Alwaystruth: 7:26am On Sep 25, 2015

I remembered when the Crane accident at the constructiobn site happened, it was termed an act of God by the site engineers and accepted by various religious leaders simply because there were no black pilgrims insight at the scene to be blamed. What was clearly human error was blamed and transferred to be an act of God and accepted by gullible followers. I can't be believe that the Crane incident was an act of God and the stampede an act of African pilgrims ...Hmmm..
Re: Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca by damyzino(m): 7:27am On Sep 25, 2015
juman:
In africa the "leaders" are not discipline talkless of ordinary african people.

A continent of bad "leaders".

what is this one saying undecided
Re: Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca by eligibility: 7:38am On Sep 25, 2015
Ola17:

The billions spends annually is for the chartered airlines and hotels used by the pilgrims . Its better to keep mute if you don't have knowledge of something.
Saudi government are so magnanimous in all ramifications. Mind you, they cherish human dignity and treates pilgrims equally .
Lastly, the kingdom of Saudi remains the most peaceful nation in the world.

NB: Those who lost their lives in the crane accident were given ransom of 64 million naira worth each.
ALHAMDULILAH !
Please shun hatred and propaganda .
Re: Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca by PhunsukhWangdu(m): 8:52am On Sep 25, 2015
kITATITA:
Typical Nigerian mentality; lacking in civility and decency. We can neither queue nor take turns. No matter how angry we are with the accusation, it's the reality that we've come to accept as our way of doing things.

May Allaah reward you with good
Re: Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca by abuhikmat(m): 9:33am On Sep 25, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Mecca Eid al-Adha Hajj Stampede: Saudi prince blames African pilgrims for over 700 dead

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/mecca-eid-al-adha-hajj-stampede-saudi-prince-blames-african-pilgrims-over-700-dead-1521050
I did not agree with Prince Khaled because he was not there he was speaking base on the report given to him.The report of the Iranian pilgrims will be correct because they are eyewitnesses.If you have ever perform hajj before you will know that the percentage of Black Africans in hajj is always small compared to the Arabs.Allah knows the real cause of the stampede.
Re: Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca by billagreen(m): 11:11am On Sep 25, 2015
Oh allah pls save islam from those who look down on it,,
Oh allah do not lead the muslims astray, as others av been[b][/b] ameen[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca by neocortex: 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
Africans will be continuously treated as second class citizen of the world
as long as we hate everything that has to do with Africa.
We have so many gods Herr in Africa but some people prefers to travel
thousands of miles to satisfy the white god.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 28, 2015
Prince Khaled Didn't Make Any Statement On African Pilgrims - Saudi Arabia by Truthpallbearer: 1:17pm On Sep 27 MAKKAH – The Makkah governorate has denied reports in international media with regard to the press statement of Prince Khaled Al-Faisal, emir of Makkah, advisor of Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques and chairman of the Central Haj Committee, about the stampede in Mina. The foreign media reported that Prince Khaled had held some African pilgrims responsible for the stampede. “Such reports are nothing to do with truth, and the emir did not make any such remarks about the incident to any local or foreign media outlets,” said Sultan Al-Dosari, official spokesman of governorate, the Saudi Press Agency reported. Source: https://www.saudigazette.com.sa/ mobile/index.cfm? method=sphome.spcon&contentid= 20150927257903
Re: Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca by alexis(m): 7:50am On Sep 29, 2015
McCarlito:
Whites have always believed the notion that anything black is bad..
Now they're blaming African Blacks...
Chai!! Africa don suffer...

Arabs are not whites - get the facts straight
Re: Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca by alexis(m): 7:57am On Sep 29, 2015
zaicon1:
Some people brain cells became dead in their mothers womb Stoning the devil and all other rituals done was first practice by Abraham the father of faith who built the mosque.At least Muslims worship on the true path, unlike those who called Jesus(Allah's Prophet) the son of God,or god respectively. Those that other man made religion that copy islamic pilgrimage just go to Jerusalem,Rome e.t.c for tourist attraction, their religion have no bases.what were they expecting to happen when they couldn't take turns as instructed by the authorities. Nevertheless these the Saudi authorities should take responsibility and make necessary arrangement against such stampede in future

Which true path are you worshiping on? Did Abraham stone a rock and called it satan? The idolatry in Mecca is appalling. For you to objectively take a look at your beliefs - instead, you are blaming others

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benefits Of Ayats 'laqodjaku Rasulu' Q9:128-129 / The Importance Of Ayatul Kursiy And How It Saves A Girl. / Saudi Authorities Apologise To Nigerian Pilgrims Who Were Beaten By Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.