Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga (31878 Views)

President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) / Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Kill Three Female Suicide Bombers In Monguno (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by Obrigardo: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
I still dont know what these idiotts want, killing their fellow muslims for what gain? Fools!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by saintkel(m): 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
Imagine d lies we were told by APC, boko haram will b a thing of d past once PMB wins d election.... I am waiting for PMB to win d election den... Smh

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by ignis: 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
These guys are heartless......
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by onyepapa(m): 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
My own God no dey suck blood ooo!! Any ways all thanks to body odour action!!

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by RollingStones(m): 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
Buhari GO AND DIE

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by chesterlee(m): 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
APC and Buhari are busy fighting Saraki while Boko Haram are spreading their tentacles

We are in for it!!!.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
More than 300 Nigerians killed by boko haram in the last four days!!! We never had it this bad under GEJ and yet hw was called clueless!! I wonder what word would be appropriate for the illiterate certificate scammer in aso rock

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by echomog1: 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
Another errand for osii.....this man no go rest?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by Nicepoker(m): 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2015

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by onismate: 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
Boko haram, they are not tired of killing? It seems they are short of rams so they decided to go for human meat, there by going on bombing spree just to get what they way. Boko haram and their members, the Lord rebuke you. I curse you this day that your meat be used as salah rams for the device. Amen

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by Koolmexxi(m): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
Oya baba e don dey red ooo.. I don't understand if u're winning the fight and loosing the war or winning the war and loosing the fight but wateva it is, BH is still on rampage. ..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by pikanto123: 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
I think Muslims need to rename there religion

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by M4gunners: 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
I was here o.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
dis animals again.chai there
is GOD O
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by FtLawi: 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Nna, madam, gini mere? Me no b Muslim na.. Na Yahweh and Allah people like to dey kill kill.
y are associating boko haram with the Muslim. we are 1 Nigeria . 1 nation u don't nid all that.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by Chigold101(m): 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
helinues:
Reports reaching DAILY POST from Maiduguri, the Borno state capital on Sallah reveals that, the dreaded Islamic sect, Boko Haram attacked Monguno and Baga in the northern part of Borno state, killing many.

According to residents of the two local government taking refuge at Bakasi IDP camp, several people who returned home for Sallah were forced to return back to Maiduguri, but could not gain entrance as a result of restriction of vehicular movement for the Sallah in Maiduguri.

” we have to trek down from Shagari low cost to Bakasi last night because the soldiers could not allow us to come in with vehicle following the restriction for Sallah. I do not think this Boko Haram is over as government wants us to believe.” Mammadu Ibrahim who returned to camp told newsmen in Maiduguri.

Speaking on the attack, he said, ” we learnt that Baga was attacked at about 12 midnight and by 2am, we were attacked at Monguno. I do not know the number of casualties but certainly, many people were killed by the insurgents.”

It could be recalled that, suicide bomb attack in Maiduguri recently killed over 100 people.

Source: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/many-feared-killed-as-boko-haram-attacks-monguno-baga-again/
APC... Liars...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
May GOD save his people from this diedly sect(bokoharam)

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by drstone1: 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
helinues:
Reports reaching DAILY POST from Maiduguri, the Borno state capital on Sallah reveals that, the dreaded Islamic sect, Boko Haram attacked Monguno and Baga in the northern part of Borno state, killing many.

According to residents of the two local government taking refuge at Bakasi IDP camp, several people who returned home for Sallah were forced to return back to Maiduguri, but could not gain entrance as a result of restriction of vehicular movement for the Sallah in Maiduguri.

” we have to trek down from Shagari low cost to Bakasi last night because the soldiers could not allow us to come in with vehicle following the restriction for Sallah. I do not think this Boko Haram is over as government wants us to believe.” Mammadu Ibrahim who returned to camp told newsmen in Maiduguri.

Speaking on the attack, he said, ” we learnt that Baga was attacked at about 12 midnight and by 2am, we were attacked at Monguno. I do not know the number of casualties but certainly, many people were killed by the insurgents.”

It could be recalled that, suicide bomb attack in Maiduguri recently killed over 100 people.

Source: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/many-feared-killed-as-boko-haram-attacks-monguno-baga-again/

WE ARE WINNING the WAR! - GMBuhari.

BODY LANGUAGE is working - Liar Muhammed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by GallantKing(m): 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
as expected , just knew this devils will attack innocent people today.

Rip to the deceased
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by dyn1800: 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
This report has K-leg
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by FtLawi: 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
pikanto123:
I think Muslims need to rename there religion

its highly impossible
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by chiedu7: 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
[size=14pt]GENERAL B00HARI TALK TO YOUR BOYS[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by smoothlips(m): 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Remember buhari promise

''in 100days i will put an end to bokoharam menace''

which way my people
Receive sense
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by Flets: 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
Where are the numbskulls that blamed it all on GEJ?

Where are the western countries that supported Buhari to win the elections?

Where are the various helps promised by the western enemies of Nigeria?

If only Nigerians were sensible, they would have supported GEJ. Buhari should never have been president

Anybody who had openely committed to sharia and used violent words as soaking blood should never have been Nigeria's president.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by atlwireles: 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
ajepako:
Sahara Reporters, The Nation, TVC and Leadership Newpaper don't even bother reporting Boko Haram or Fulani herdsmen attack anymore.

I remember how their days were not completed during the last administration without screaming the havoc wrecked by Boko Haram

But these days, they have really gone dumb,deaf and blind..

Now, to get news of insurgency in the north, its CNN , BBC or Vanguard..

Propaganda, half truth and falsehood wont last forever..

They have gone into blackout mode

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by Rexyl(m): 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
How manage with all the news that boko haram has been crushed and it's traces about to be wiped off? It would be like Nigerians are been scammed with boko haram issues. It is a pity that those who are being assured of end of terorism are the ones receiving the deadly blow at all times.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by luckyman1010(m): 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
[quote author=sdindan post=38345649]Hahahahahah grin Wayooo President Una go hear am Him don enter USA to flex Isokay cheesy[/quote. Do you have brain at all? Idiotic.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
kossyablaze:
and u think say na girl he be abi?
i am a guy,satisfied now
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by ERAKAMUS: 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
We (BokoHaram) are wining the war -Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by ossaii(m): 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
Buhari is dumb...how can he be applying old strategy in modern day warfare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
smoothlips:
Receive sense
amen.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by Kennitrust(m): 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
I though our oga knows how to stop dis guys na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hadiza Buhari-Bello Replies Ezekwesili, BBOG: We Don’t Need To Steal Your Ideas / President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) / Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.