Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,878 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga (31877 Views)

President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) / Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Kill Three Female Suicide Bombers In Monguno (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
[quote author=luckyman1010 post=38347831][/quote]the guy is brainless,mr brainful pls give him some brain.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by ajepako(f): 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
Damalex4luv:

Hmmmm so nah wetin concern you be that abi, stop propagating propaganda and face reality. Picture of you watching BBC or CNN or you're lieing.

Thanks, I love you too grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
MUSLEMS are RAMS

BOKOS are HARAM.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by hansad: 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
donguutti:
More and more innocent nigerians dying at the hands of terrorist, while General Burantashi,Chief of army staff,
snake charmer /model wannabe is thinking about push ups,6 packs and pot bellies,Incompetent Fool.

Daura Secret service (DSS) under the other dullard is has failed Nigerians and cannot protect us from either
boko haram and Fulani Gunmen,in a week we have lost 117 in maiduguri + 27 in mongunno + 34 in Niger
+ 15 in mongunno and baga.Almost 200 Nigerians in 1 week.

How long shall we watch our country men die because SOMEONE appointed dumb asses by the merit
of their incompetence.

The Daura Buhari has gone to shake hands with superpowers. .. He believes he is building allies against possible insurgents from the south of Nigeria since he must refuse to implement needed political reforms and restructuring in Nigeria.

He is only interested in forging allies against Biafra insurgents and Nigerdelta militants.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by godoluwa(m): 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
& Burantashi said that boko haram are mere noisemaker, issokay.
I know that God of heaven & earth will help us to end this boko haram insurgency
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
Someone in this government is really "CLUELESS".

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by nobeku: 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
donguutti:
More and more innocent nigerians dying at the hands of terrorist, while General Burantashi,Chief of army staff,
snake charmer /model wannabe is thinking about push ups,6 packs and pot bellies,Incompetent Fool.

Daura Secret service (DSS) under the other dullard is has failed Nigerians and cannot protect us from either
boko haram and Fulani Gunmen,in a week we have lost 117 in maiduguri + 27 in mongunno + 34 in Niger
+ 15 in mongunno and baga.Almost 200 Nigerians in 1 week.

How long shall we watch our country men die because SOMEONE appointed dumb asses by the merit
of their incompetence.

Thunder fire your father there.. BLOODY NITWIT.. may Boko Haram locate you and cut of that unbridled tongue of yours..
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by gidson12(m): 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
the chief of army staff should be held responsible, when he made that that comment calling shekarau a noise maker

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by Firefire(m): 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
ajepako:
Sahara Reporters, The Nation, TVC and Leadership Newpaper don't even bother reporting Boko Haram or Fulani herdsmen attack anymore.

I remember how their days were not completed during the last administration without screaming the havoc wrecked by Boko Haram

But these days, they have really gone dumb,deaf and blind..

Now, to get news of insurgency in the north, its CNN , BBC or Vanguard..

Propaganda, half truth and falsehood wont last forever..

Omo Iya. Barika De Sallah ooo.

May God punish the APC lying machineries, may peace be far from the propagandist, and may Nigeria regain her freedom.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by bnovative(m): 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
Don't worry the chief of army staff, after taking selfie and showing us " depot of fuel and amunitions" captured by NA, will charm the bokos. We are winning the war through pictures.

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by j4sure(m): 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
helinues:
Reports reaching DAILY POST from Maiduguri, the Borno state capital on Sallah reveals that, the dreaded Islamic sect, Boko Haram attacked Monguno and Baga in the northern part of Borno state, killing many.

According to residents of the two local government taking refuge at Bakasi IDP camp, several people who returned home for Sallah were forced to return back to Maiduguri, but could not gain entrance as a result of restriction of vehicular movement for the Sallah in Maiduguri.

” we have to trek down from Shagari low cost to Bakasi last night because the soldiers could not allow us to come in with vehicle following the restriction for Sallah. I do not think this Boko Haram is over as government wants us to believe.” Mammadu Ibrahim who returned to camp told newsmen in Maiduguri.

Speaking on the attack, he said, ” we learnt that Baga was attacked at about 12 midnight and by 2am, we were attacked at Monguno. I do not know the number of casualties but certainly, many people were killed by the insurgents.”

It could be recalled that, suicide bomb attack in Maiduguri recently killed over 100 people.

Source: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/many-feared-killed-as-boko-haram-attacks-monguno-baga-again/
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by Elan83(m): 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Nna, madam, gini mere? Me no b Muslim na.. Na Yahweh and Allah people like to dey kill kill.
& lucifer dey feed feed abi, Hopeless baboon
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by passionate88: 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
hahaha. This is great. What has 'our' president said about it? . how strong is the stench from his body odour?

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by femiakinbully(m): 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
It's very clear these guys ain't Muslims....
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by Forwetinnah: 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
..so the people of Monguno and Baga are now their Sallah Rams??
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by Forwetinnah: 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
Xetima:
Someone in this government is really "CLUELESS".

...not just "clueless" but USELESS too!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by Acidosis(m): 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
ajepako:
Sahara Reporters, The Nation, TVC and Leadership Newpaper don't even bother reporting Boko Haram or Fulani herdsmen attack anymore.

I remember how their days were not completed during the last administration without screaming the havoc wrecked by Boko Haram

I mentioned this 2days ago.

This is a very serious issue. Nigerians need to launch a massive protest against these havens of propaganda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
Rip to the dead. But where was God during the killings?

Karma is bs
Religion is bs

Really sad. Really really sad.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by Pecca: 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Remember buhari promise
''in 100days i will put an end to bokoharam menace''

which way my people
the muntullah promised plenty things...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by Ndeewonu: 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
ajepako:

The simple truth!
Life is so unfair to good people!
One day we shall be apologizing to Goodluck Jonathan!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by kossyablaze(m): 11:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
Jollyjoy:
i am a guy,satisfied now
yes sure man!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by fx45(m): 11:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
femiakinbully:
It's very clear these guys ain't Muslims....
Yes, you're right... They're Yeeboes based in the north. These Yeeboe Biafrauds will do anything to make Sai Baba administration to look incompetent.

Yeeboes must learn to respect their hosts!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by godwin120alex: 11:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
I quote Ibrahim I don't think govt is winning dis war as he wants us to believe.I don't even believe d govt and Army after hearing from d horses mouth. If I want to hear abt Army activity with BH I ask those in d field (Army)
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by KINGEH10: 11:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
Nawa oo
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
Flets:
Where are the numbskulls that blamed it all on GEJ?

Where are the western countries that supported Buhari to win the elections?

Where are the various helps promised by the western enemies of Nigeria?

If only Nigerians were sensible, they would have supported GEJ. Buhari should never have been president

Anybody who had openely committed to sharia and used violent words as soaking blood should never have been Nigeria's president.

The milk has left the cow udders and cannot be returned. Too late to cry, enjoy the Change till 2023.... if your votes count then grin tongue grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by babestella: 11:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
fx45:
Yes, you're right... They're Yeeboes based in the north. These Yeeboe Biafrauds will do anything to make Sai Baba administration to look incompetent.

Yeeboes must learn to respect their hosts!

E-rodent like you, the thunder that struck you yesterday really charred you medulla. You will never make any reasonable comment in your life. Yeye donkey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by sarutobie(m): 11:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
I've told you guys here that boko haram is far from being defeated why? Because those people the brown envelope media call "fulani herdsmen" are the real boko haram. they are gradually spreading their tentacles across the north central states..na only for Nigeria herdsmen dey carry military assault rifles and you lots believe they are just common herdsmen?? nigrerians mumu no be small.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by loomer: 12:08am On Sep 25, 2015
Na nigerians I sorry for wey let government and the military dey use their lives play kalokalo.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by tonychristopher: 12:10am On Sep 25, 2015
Boko haram has turned to be the proverbial cat that has nine lives

I thought they have been deviated and decimated ...does it mean that our army are .....

Make I shut up

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by charlesucheh(m): 12:20am On Sep 25, 2015
Thought they've contained these IDIOTS!! So what happened?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by kessler53(m): 12:29am On Sep 25, 2015
PMB we de wait oh to see when u go end boko haram.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation / APC ‘ll Pay Dearly For Blocking Me In Oyo – Minister Of Communication, Shittu / Yahaya Bello's Advisers Who Resigned Joined Dino Melaye's Camp,pose With Him(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.