Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? (20199 Views)

Issues With Birth Certificate At Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by Sylver247: 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
I lost my birth certificate a long time ago. now theres an urgent need for it in my job search.
pls how or where can i get one?
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by linked: 10:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
Go and check the place you lost it you might still find it there... grin grin

First to comment.. I think I deserve 30 likes for this feat..

32 Likes

Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by djcliff(m): 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
if u are in edo state just to any healthcare center, if in Kano go to gwagwarwa, if in Zaria go to wusasa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
Go to any court and swear an affidavit... that's what you need as replacement.

35 Likes

Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by ObiOkpor(m): 6:10am On Sep 25, 2015
Simple. Go to National population commission, any Government approved hospital but the easiest is court of law. Swear an affidavit between the cost of #750-#1000.

10 Likes

Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by onihaxy: 7:47am On Sep 25, 2015
Israel5:
Repent and ask Jesus to come into your life. Then you'l be born again and Holyspirit will certify you as a child of God. The offer is open to all and sundry who have been held bound by the power of sin. It's never too late with Jesus.

sorry for been rude. how does this your campaign relates to the topic?. someone here is about to loose a job because of birth certificate and he is asking for help, will been born again provide another birth cert for him?.

47 Likes

Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 25, 2015
onihaxy:

sorry for been rude. how does this your campaign relates to the topic?. someone here is about to loose a job because of birth certificate and he is asking for help, will been born again provide another birth cert for him?.

Lol...some pple sha
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by LaurelP(m): 11:36am On Sep 25, 2015
Israel5:
Repent and ask Jesus to come into your life. Then you'l be born again and Holyspirit will certify you as a child of God. The offer is open to all and sundry who have been held bound by the power of sin. It's never too late with Jesus.

wicked

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by chymystique(f): 11:59am On Sep 25, 2015
Go back to the hospital where you were given birth in and check if they still ve your records and be able to issue a new one to you OR you go to your LGA @least your parents should ve registered your name there after your birth and get a court affidavit too though to IMO it has now being abused by Nigerians
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by fairprince(m): 2:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
onihaxy:

You failed to see the paradox in there! The poster spoke like a clown in the Shakepearean days with truth covered by a joke. You were meant to just laugh over it. It was a spiritual truth meant to lighten your mood. I will give it to the poster as an intelligent person!

15 Likes

Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by fairprince(m): 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
Go to the NPC office. They will issue you another one with a fee.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by elitehowcom: 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
see
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by SammieLowkey(m): 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
Errr...I have no idea
*plug head phones back on*
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by mcmukoko12(m): 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
[size=18pt]hottest prayer points for the season www.hotprayerzones..com[/size]
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by cycline404(m): 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
I got mine from National Sensus Board, Somewhere in Surulere
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by Nienie(f): 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
I think you should go back to your local government,they'll issue you another one.
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by Koolking(m): 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
Sylver247:
I lost my birth certificate a long time ago. now theres an urgent need for it in my job search.
pls how or where can i get one?

Go to the court and swear affidavit. That will suffice for what purpose you need the birth certificate for.

In a city like Lagos, it will cost you less than 1000bucks to obtain that
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by efilefun(m): 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
Just get a court affidavit and save yourself all this brouhaha

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by Rowlandjude(m): 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hmmmmmm, ok you will have to be born again.
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by smallpeepee: 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
cry
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by petux(m): 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
Go to d nearest local govt. and get a new 1 ..it won't cost u more than 1000...I did two coz coca cola is asking for one frn factory workers and I need one for my admission stuffs .. u dnt have to create a thread coz of diz OP

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by Duuzsz(m): 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
Yeah .. 1k will get you that.
I rep www.techpill.net
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by baloney: 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by Flashh: 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
Don't you have siblings you can ask this question? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by Swker(m): 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
Go to the national population commission nearest to u

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by RichDad1(m): 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
Visit any local government secretariat.
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by Emdee590(m): 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
onihaxy:

don't mindam jare ! some persons just carry this religion like say na they papa getam meanwhile na them be hypocrite pass ooo
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by chibwike(m): 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
Repent and be born again grin
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
If ur in AKS go to st. Luke's hospital!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agxis Human Resources / More Job As President Buhari Commission Olam Farm At Kaduna (photos) / My Boss Did This Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.