Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? (20228 Views)

Issues With Birth Certificate At Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by U2ice(m): 10:54am On Sep 26, 2015
SammieLowkey:
na my style be dat..do ur own . *plug back headphones on* . #N.P-Raggae blues

K ooo....weldone
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by cloud9usher: 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mprepz:

It is along Nwaniba rd immediately you pass the water fountain, you can enter keke from plaza

Thanks, but I need more information, like what it would cost to get it when I reach the hospital, who to contact when I reach the hospital and can they give a birth certificate to someone way above 18 years as well?
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by SammieLowkey(m): 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
U2ice:

K ooo....weldone
lol..thanks jare
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by Sylver247: 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
rollex4ever:
You will get it at National Population Commission office or any of their registration centre. Note: if you are above 18years you need to get affidavit (Declaration of age) from State of Federal high court which will cost you #100or #200. After proceed to NPC office with the affidavit, two passports and #2200. But if you are below 18years...Just go to their office or any of the registration centre with maximum of #500...It will be issued for you... Don't waste your money and time going to any hospital...It only certificate from the commission that is recognized now.. If you need any other information, you can ask me.
Who do i meet when i get 2 npc? how long does it take?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Terrible Experience Applying For A High Paying Remote Job / Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? / NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.