Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? (20232 Views)

Issues With Birth Certificate At Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
Any national population commission office nearest to you
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by Alal(m): 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
You can go to Nigeria population commission, anyone in your area. Best of luck
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by Gboliwe: 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
cycline404:
I got mine from National Sensus Board, Somewhere in Surulere

National gini? shocked shocked

SMH
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by bobochem: 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
go to any LGA arms u and get new birth certificate
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by goshen26: 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
local govt secretariat
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by Gboliwe: 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
National Population will only give to people born from the eighties down. If one is born in 70s and above, I don't think they would give.
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
linked:
Go and check the place you lost it you might still find it there... grin grin
...... A typical unserious Nairalander!
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by Reference(m): 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
grin Be born again......bless you.
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by ignis: 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
Op, swear an affidavit. ...
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
djcliff:
if u are in edo state just to any healthcare center, if in Kano go to gwagwarwa, if in Zaria go to wusasa
what if he's in Bornu? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by sweettease(f): 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
If you are in Lagos, go to any local government council, they are some LGA guys that can give you a stamped birth certificate for as low as 2k, they are usually at the gate asking people coming in what they want to do. They might find you before you find them self.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by Reference(m): 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
cycline404:
I got mine from National [b]C[/b]ensus Board, Somewhere in Surulere
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
Sylver247:
I lost my birth certificate a long time ago. now theres an urgent need for it in my job search.
pls how or where can i get one?
Walk into any private hospital and get it done.....you are gonna pay some money though
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by ochobaba(m): 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
Sylver247:
I lost my birth certificate a long time ago. now theres an urgent need for it in my job search.
Be born again...then u will av one
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by wildchild1: 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
goto Census office

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by LEXYCOM: 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
Jesus never had a birth certificate, yet he did wonders.
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by Kazrem(m): 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
I can't believe getting another birth certificate will make one to come NL and ask. Simply go do affidavit. shikena
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by Artorius(m): 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
Except a man be born again cheesy
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by erico2k2(m): 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
Sylver247:
Go to the court and swear an afidavit if spelt correctly.
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by 9jatatafo(m): 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
NAtional Population Commission should issue you new one just go to their office with 3 bail you are done but a court affidavit will suffix

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by Sylver247: 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
sweettease:
If you are in Lagos, go to any local government council, they are some LGA guys that can give you a stamped birth certificate for as low as 2k, they are usually at the gate asking people coming in what they want to do. They might find you before you find them self.
wont they give me a fake one?
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by ASAMPETE1: 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
ENTER YOUR MOTHER'S WOMB. COME BACK AND BE BAPTIZED, AFTER THAT YOU WILL GET YOUR BAPTISM CARD.
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by tgmservice: 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
STAYING IN LAGOS and NEED ANYTHING FROM JUMIA WITHOUT PAYING SHIPPING FEE CALL ME ON 08170736942 or add ME ON BBM 29943BBB. Thanks
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by ProfEinstein: 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
Israel5:
Repent and ask Jesus to come into your life. Then you'l be born again and Holyspirit will certify you as a child of God. The offer is open to all and sundry who have been held bound by the power of sin. It's never too late with Jesus.
Are you OK at all?? How does this help in getting a new birth certificate for him. SMH embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by Realist2: 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
Sylver247:

where do u based, i can issue a birth certificate frm National population commission .
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
local government or nationa population commission.
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by Seanjigga: 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
Locate any National Population Commission office, before then obtain a sworn declaration of age (affidavit) from the court, attach with recent passport Photograph and you will be issued an attestation by the commission which is acceptable world wide. Birth certificates are only been issued to ages 0-18. What you will be issued is an attestation by the commission which is even more recognized & acceptable to the court affidavit.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by neocortex: 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
Israel5:
Repent and ask Jesus to come into your life. Then you'l be born again and Holyspirit will certify you as a child of God. The offer is open to all and sundry who have been held bound by the power of sin. It's never too late with Jesus.

Slave of the Jewish idol,
why derailing this thread ?
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by Nicepoker(m): 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
Go to court and tender ur request.
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by sweettease(f): 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
Sylver247:

wont they give me a fake one?
No, they won't. I recently got a new one because my old birth certificate was mishandled and it wasn't as neat as I'd want it to... The size wasn't up to A4 but it's an exact replica of the one my sister has been using from birth. They are usually in charge of recording birth and death so they have easy access to the required document and stamps.
Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by ayojosh2k(m): 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
Israel5:

You are very stupid!!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice / 12 Reasons You’re Not Getting Job Offers (Even Though You’re 100% Qualified) / Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.