Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) (38087 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Kingpin While Trying To Flee Sambisa Forest(Pics / Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters / The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by Nairalane: 7:42am On Sep 25, 2015
The Soldiers Den Ask Him To Pose And Take A Selfie Wit His Family
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by Precious91(m): 7:43am On Sep 25, 2015
Owo ti ba
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by DikSin(m): 7:43am On Sep 25, 2015
PrinceBundu:
I thought the zoo said they had wipe them off,maybe shekau is right
Buhari must have lied
And you're browsing NL from the zoo
Na wa oo! monkey see, monkey do... I hail thee Prince gorilla of Bundu II grin
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by tym92(m): 7:43am On Sep 25, 2015
After taken Sallah meat....
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by bobosh02(m): 7:43am On Sep 25, 2015
PrinceBundu:
Buhari must have lied
since u now call Nigeria a zoo n u reside in dat same zoo,den u must b an animal cos everyone knows only animals stay in d zoo
------WebKitFormBoundarydaryPpvfKsCbBTgj982w
Content-Disposition: form-data; name="follow"

on
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by AMISCOT(m): 7:44am On Sep 25, 2015
you calling Nigeria a zoo, what kind of animal are u?
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by LordaGuru: 7:45am On Sep 25, 2015
Nigeria shall be great again.
In other news, a must see thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2623218/cant-stop-laughing-photo-sallah
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by Elruhamah: 7:45am On Sep 25, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
Y are BH members looking like HIV patients?
Malnutrition, hunger, constantly running for their lives, being executed for sundry reasons.Take your pick.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by walozanga(m): 7:47am On Sep 25, 2015
The way that man gallant for that picture I fear this information.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by lonelydora: 7:49am On Sep 25, 2015
Kudos to our gallant men. More bullets to their magazines.

Sixtuschimere, why don't you guys kill them immediately after confession and extracting important info from them? So that our prisons won't be congested.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by tinktanker: 7:52am On Sep 25, 2015
I laff in Greek. D word kingpin can't be used to describe Dis guy Na. We need d sponsors not d pons. All dem northern leaders dem etc.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by lonelydora: 7:54am On Sep 25, 2015
warrior01:
I thought they said they've captured all the towns in northern Nigeria which one is 'recapture' again? More so, how sure are they they the man arrested with his family is a boko haram member with all these lies they are spewing of late. So funny they even used a rope as handcuffs

Give kudos to them brother.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by oz4real83(m): 7:55am On Sep 25, 2015
I hope it isn't a Chelsea fc badge I am seeing on the terrorist's front pocket?!!!
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by bobosh02(m): 7:59am On Sep 25, 2015
PrinceBundu:
Buhari must have lied
since u now call Nigeria a zoo n u reside in dat same zoo,den u must b an animal cos everyone knows only animals stay in d zoo
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by suxkill: 8:00am On Sep 25, 2015
See as the terrorist poss sef like their boss PMB!!!,if you are pained,go and hug a nearby transformer.#first picture #
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by mustiiz(m): 8:04am On Sep 25, 2015
warrior01:
I thought they said they've captured all the towns in northern Nigeria which one is 'recapture' again? More so, how sure are they they the man arrested with his family is a boko haram member with all these lies they are spewing of late. So funny they even used a rope as handcuffs

Lol I don't blame u.. Its like u studied in the north.. Dias a diff betwin capture nd recapture.. For eg. Wen a prisoner excapes or a fugives ran away frm d prison he is recaptured..
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by paix(m): 8:09am On Sep 25, 2015
So, life is sweet? He wanted to run with his family but they are busy killing innocent and armless people.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by martyns303(m): 8:18am On Sep 25, 2015
Nigerian army and ignorance. I am glad they got the man, but are his wife and children, mostly the children also Boko Haram members? Why subject them to this? The children's identity should have been protected.

The man is trying to protect his children, yes someone will say after he had destroyed other children, but that's why the Government is not Boko Haram. They are to show they are the good guys.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by gowaga68: 8:28am On Sep 25, 2015
warrior01:
The boko boys re more scared of the ropes than you can imagine they know what such ropes does to them.
Anyway, God bless our Soldier n more victory to them.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by j4sure(m): 8:33am On Sep 25, 2015
noted
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by flokii: 8:34am On Sep 25, 2015
But wait o...
dese Hausas are so backward..

I see why d YEEBOS can't stay away from Yorubas.. grin
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by missKiffy(f): 8:35am On Sep 25, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s] this early morning? And na that zoo you sleep wake up today o. Make una dey deceive una sef
Sense, they no get

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by ASUGARUBA(m): 8:43am On Sep 25, 2015
God bless NAVY & NAF
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by alimarketer: 8:49am On Sep 25, 2015

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by jaytee01(m): 8:53am On Sep 25, 2015
Raymondville:
Sentiments apart, I find it hard to believe Nigerian army since this new administration came on board. During GEJ tenure, you get direct update from defense HQ and Chris olulolade with pictures of soldiers and their captives, you see people hailing and singing their praises. It really raised the hope of victory over this miscreants.

However, all I have been reading and seeing during this tenure is newspapers owned and managed by the same people in govt telling us the activities of Nigerian army with pictures that has only 50% agreement with the news they report. This pic looks staged.
WHO IS FOOLING WHO?

Do u care to reduce your tummy and cut down on excessive fat from your body, click the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/2572413/natural-way-reducing-tummy-fat
Are you serious about this? How many times have you heard people complain about lack of photo evidence during Olukolade's tenure?

Abi, u just want to comment?[b][/b]
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by ayokellany: 9:05am On Sep 25, 2015
PrinceBundu:

A
U can imagine at least its better than the jungle ghana grin

Ghana is not a jungle. Nigerians should stop bad mouthing other countries to get excited about their country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by Maekay(m): 9:05am On Sep 25, 2015
angry
oluwafemi113:
Boko Hara too done get Police uniform undecided
: i tire o ma bro, kill them all.....shey him sabi run angry
oluwafemi113:
Boko Hara too done get Police uniform undecided
: i tire o ma bro, kill them all.....shey him sabi run

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by hensben(m): 9:12am On Sep 25, 2015
Raymondville:
Sentiments apart, I find it hard to believe Nigerian army since this new administration came on board. During GEJ tenure, you get direct update from defense HQ and Chris olulolade with pictures of soldiers and their captives, you see people hailing and singing their praises. It really raised the hope of victory over this miscreants.

However, all I have been reading and seeing during this tenure is newspapers owned and managed by the same people in govt telling us the activities of Nigerian army with pictures that has only 50% agreement with the news they report. This pic looks staged.
WHO IS FOOLING WHO?

Do u care to reduce your tummy and cut down on excessive fat from your body, click the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/2572413/natural-way-reducing-tummy-fat
U don finish with your manipulative words. So wetin you say make we do now, make we return power to PDP by 2019? As una destroy this country reach e never do una abi.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by Dannyset(m): 10:16am On Sep 25, 2015
warrior01:

And when you hear a news that said they freed 100 innocent people accused of being Boko Haram members, same u people will ask how are they sure they are innocent.
Just tell me the news u want to hear and won't questioned.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by AzontoGhost(m): 10:24am On Sep 25, 2015
PrinceBundu:
A U can imagine at least its better than the jungle ghana grin
TYPICAL Nigerian, Always Suffering and smiling embarassed
tongue

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 25, 2015
DikSin:

And you're browsing NL from the zoo
Na wa oo! monkey see, monkey do... I hail thee Prince gorilla of Bundu II grin
As long as am in the zoo, i will use her property afterall lala gave seun the idea of NL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appeal Court Nullifies Dayo Adeyeye’s Election - Abiodun Olujimi Declared Winner / Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani / Bad Fuel Sold At Petrol Stations In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.