Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,550 members, 7,850,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

Ladies And Fake Apearance. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Fake Apearance. (1151 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / Tired Of Girls With Fake Ass , Fake Hips And Fake Boobs (pictures Added) / The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Fake Apearance. by aktem(m): 9:46am On Sep 25, 2015
This is just a piece of advice 2 guyz who are on d verge of choosing their life patners or even girlfriend.you shld b more careful&make thorough observation of tinz b4 starting a relationship,because ladies use many fake body enhancers dis days like different degree of make up,padded bra,butt pad&so on.....so dat u wont end up being dissapointed.
I think guyz in "no sex relationship" tend 2 fall 4 dis kind of deceit in most cases.Even if u ar in "no sex relationship" u can stil smooch ur gf 2 confirm if d "packages"ar real cos it wont b funny on d wedding nite wen u ar already in d mood&eager 2 c&touch d awesome&well shaped boobs&ass......then,u meet d shock of ur life we u c her unclad with very small boobs(like quail egg size)&a tiny ass,u might eventually have trust issues with her&d marriage will start 2 crumble as a result of dat,cos she has deceived u in d 1st place.I have seen many ladies who use it&itz their type that usually shout "no sex till marriage"(not all though).
i'm not abusing ladies&i'm saying ladies should nt make up&make up is meant 2 enhance&embellish ur look,too much of it make u look like a masquerade &ladies shld try 2 like&accept d way they are created,even if u av a small boobs/ass or maybe u dont even have any,there'll always be a guy that will love u no matter how you look.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Fake Apearance. by falconey(m): 9:49am On Sep 25, 2015
its gonna be hard deceiving a deceiver.
Re: Ladies And Fake Apearance. by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 25, 2015

Re: Ladies And Fake Apearance. by sinaj(f): 9:52am On Sep 25, 2015
Wil comment lera

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Fake Apearance. by Cutehector(m): 9:54am On Sep 25, 2015
We guys already knw d kind of lady we will want to get married to.. D rest are just concubines!

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Fake Apearance. by charlito94(m): 9:59am On Sep 25, 2015
Dem no fit deceive me
I no wats original n fake wen I see one
Re: Ladies And Fake Apearance. by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 10:00am On Sep 25, 2015
sinaj:
Wil comment lera

comment now bish angry
Re: Ladies And Fake Apearance. by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 25, 2015
Bloody hypocrites. You all will still be the same ones that will be fantasizing about girls like Nicki minaj and other ladies who make up excessively and who dress to "enhance" their physical appearance.

You will come here to type rubbish but in real life, you can't take your eyes and minds off them and you trail them like fly does _shit.

@Op, please take your fvcking write up and shove it down your hypocritical _ass.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies And Fake Apearance. by misspicy(f): 10:08am On Sep 25, 2015
Hahahaha missclassy yaff vex...grin
Re: Ladies And Fake Apearance. by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 10:09am On Sep 25, 2015
misssclassy:
Bloody hypocrites. You all will still be the same ones that will be fantasizing about girls like Nicki minaj and other ladies who make up excessively and who dress to "enhance" their physical appearance.

You will come here to type rubbish but in real life, you can't take your eyes and minds off them and you trail them like fly does _shit.

@Op, please take your fvcking write up and shove it down your hypocritical _ass.

This girl has issues
Re: Ladies And Fake Apearance. by CivilzedTyger(m): 10:16am On Sep 25, 2015
tongue @missclassy Are U High On Hot Tea?
Re: Ladies And Fake Apearance. by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 25, 2015
@misssclassy everyone love attractive and enticing assests,what op is tryna say is that ladies shld be real,some are just too fake......

The fact that they love nicki minaj for her assest does nt mean most guys can settle down with her, @those ladies if ur assest flat like my own,worri not ur man will love u for who u are even if you are a wiiitch.shockedshockedshocked

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Fake Apearance. by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 25, 2015
Cutehector:
We guys already knw d kind of lady we will want to get married to.. D rest are just concubines!
same way your gal already knw the kinda guy she wanna settle down with, thereby making you a side guy...:p:p:p

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Fake Apearance. by aktem(m): 11:46am On Sep 25, 2015
@jollyjoy....u must b a very intelligent lady,u spoke out ma mind 100%.....leave misssclasy or wat does she call herself,i didn't reply her because i believe dat only d intelligent 1s wil understand...itz her type datz wil b prayin 2 God@d age of 42....datz "man na man,aki&pawpaw dem no mind"wen they are already approaching menopause &no man is forthcoming 2 ask dere hand in marriage.

have u ever wonder y guyz date hot&sexy ladies bt @d end marry d simple,real&moderate 1s?
Re: Ladies And Fake Apearance. by Cutehector(m): 11:58am On Sep 25, 2015
Jollyjoy:
same way your gal already knw the kinda guy she wanna settle down with, thereby making you a side guy...:p:p:p
u think most guys are gullible enuf to be side guys? Cmon joy.
Re: Ladies And Fake Apearance. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
Cutehector:
u think most guys are gullible enuf to be side guys? Cmon joy.
same way gurls are gradually getting wise enough to reject the post of a concubine....abi na side chic....
Re: Ladies And Fake Apearance. by Darkseid(m): 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
misssclassy:

At least we know she doesn't wear butt pads and padded bra.
Re: Ladies And Fake Apearance. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
Cutehector:
#fact .
Re: Ladies And Fake Apearance. by Cutehector(m): 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
Jollyjoy:
same way gurls are gradually getting wise enough to reject the post of a concubine....abi na side chic....
lmao, it is undeniably a fact some girls want to be some guy's side chic!
Re: Ladies And Fake Apearance. by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
It is really becoming something else these days. So many ladies with fake body parts. Well i blame it on the media as well as we guys. The media potrays ladies as a female with well-developed hips, flat tummy, air-bags(bosoms) and well rounded ass but in reality how many ladies have all these features. They are very few. The guys then act on what they see in the media(t.v, magazine e.t.c) by believing every lady must package like nicki minaj or kim kardashian to be termed as "sexy". Our naija babes no go wan fall hand now, so na to go buy packaging accessories like the butt pad, push-up bra and so on. But a REAL WOMAN will remain natural against all odds whether she have agbalumo-sized boobs or/and groundnut-cake ass with drum-belly.

(1) (Reply)

Characteristics Of A Good Husband To Be. / Reasons Men Are More Likely To Fall In Love Harder And Faster Than Women / 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.