Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

To My Dear Ladies.."no Man Is Perfect".. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To My Dear Ladies.."no Man Is Perfect".. (1502 Views)

Let Me Drop This Cute Pic Here(ladies No Fall In Love Biko, Lols) / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / Why Do Most Naija Ladies No Longer Wear White Panties But Mainly Black? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To My Dear Ladies.."no Man Is Perfect".. by NwannekaUloma(f): 10:53am On Sep 25, 2015
To My Dear Ladies... Not All Men are liars, Cheaters, Useless And heart-breakers. If you believe All Men are 'Bad' all men are Dogs, then it will become a self fulfilling prophesy. There is something wrong with you. NO MAN IS PERFECT. I repeat, 'NO MAN IS PERFECT'. If you Want a perfect man, You will have to do a Genesis Chapter And make him out of Clay and breathe life to him. And even then, Chances are, He may still disappoint. You won't get a Man if you focus on some pretty physical features that are not up to your Mexican soap-opera standards. Your perfect man is out there. He may not look like what you wan't or expect, But if you give him a Chance, the two of you will find Joy, Companionship And completion like you have never thought possible. REMEMBER, everybody can love a Rose but it takes a great heart to include the Thorns. Wish you the Best in your quest for a partner. #Nwanneka_Uloma (Saefaier neky)
Re: To My Dear Ladies.."no Man Is Perfect".. by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 25, 2015
NwannekaUloma:
To My Dear Ladies... Not All Men are liars, Cheaters, Useless And heart-breakers. If you believe All Men are 'Bad' all men are Dogs, then it will become a self fulfilling prophesy. There is something wrong with you. NO MAN IS PERFECT. I repeat, 'NO MAN IS PERFECT'. If you Want a perfect man, You will have to do a Genesis Chapter And make him out of Clay and breathe life to him. And even then, Chances are, He may still disappoint. You won't get a Man if you focus on some pretty physical features that are not up to your Mexican soap-opera standards. Your perfect man is out there. He may not look like what you wan't or expect, But if you give him a Chance, the two of you will find Joy, Companionship And completion like you have never thought possible. REMEMBER, everybody can love a Rose but it takes a great heart to include the Thorns. Wish you the Best in your quest for a partner. #Nwanneka_Uloma (Saefaier neky)
Try me neky!

1 Like

Re: To My Dear Ladies.."no Man Is Perfect".. by SenhorSean(m): 11:17am On Sep 25, 2015
Men can be loyal but not perfect

1 Like

Re: To My Dear Ladies.."no Man Is Perfect".. by Kingsasian(m): 11:38am On Sep 25, 2015
SenhorSean:
Men can be loyal but not perfect
EXACTLY....SO ON POINT.

1 Like

Re: To My Dear Ladies.."no Man Is Perfect".. by sinaj(f): 11:41am On Sep 25, 2015
True say

3 Likes

Re: To My Dear Ladies.."no Man Is Perfect".. by Etetejake(m): 11:48am On Sep 25, 2015
U just nailed it. If u want a perfect man then prepare to wage war against heaven conquer Jesus and u will have your perfect man.

1 Like

Re: To My Dear Ladies.."no Man Is Perfect".. by Greatzeus(m): 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
Most people have a misconception about marriage,its after they are in they now realised that its not what they had envisioned.Read the words on the picture below for proper understanding

(1) (Reply)

Is This Guy Her Husband OR Small Brother? / 'i Love You', When Was The Last Time You Use This Words, To Whom? / 6 Best Oral Tips To Giver Her Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.