Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

What Is It With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Me? (638 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With Me? by omotogoodo(m): 11:39am On Sep 25, 2015
I'm a music addict. I literally breath music. I sing at almost every given chance and I play keyboard too. My heck is that when I meet a girl and she's not so into music, I see the initial attraction fizzle away. I just met a girl at a party, my friend likes her but she prefers me cos we both have her number but she doesn't pick my friends call even after four times, but she picks mybcall at the first ring. The problem is her singing voice is so so coarse. I'm I setting a lofty goal by looking for a lass with an angelic voice?

I need decent comments please.
Re: What Is It With Me? by agarawu23(m): 11:42am On Sep 25, 2015
omotogoodo:
I'm a music addict. I literally breath music. I sing at almost every given chance and I play keyboard too. My heck is that when I meet a girl and she's not so into music, I see the initial attraction fizzle away. I just met a girl at a party, my friend likes her but she prefers me cos we both have her number but she doesn't pick my friends call even after four times, but she picks mybcall at the first ring. The problem is her singing voice is so so coarse. I'm I setting a lofty goal by looking for a lass with an angelic voice?

if I tell you say I understand that line, na lie
Re: What Is It With Me? by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 25, 2015
Who's better between Kenedy and DeBruyne?.
Re: What Is It With Me? by Nurry: 11:43am On Sep 25, 2015
hahaha grin grin grin

Okay, you said you need descent comments. I will try to to be as descent as your post deserves.

You are way too immature.

2 Likes

Re: What Is It With Me? by IamLEGEND1: 11:43am On Sep 25, 2015
Na ur problem be that....
Re: What Is It With Me? by dulux07(m): 11:53am On Sep 25, 2015
I wonder d kind of music u make or njoy if u reason lik this undecided
Re: What Is It With Me? by lilmax(m): 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
They have finally come for the op sad
Re: What Is It With Me? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
profojah:
Who's better between Kenedy and DeBruyne?.
iheanacho.
Re: What Is It With Me? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
omotogoodo:
I'm a music addict. I literally breath music. I sing at almost every given chance and I play keyboard too. My heck is that when I meet a girl and she's not so into music, I see the initial attraction fizzle away. I just met a girl at a party, my friend likes her but she prefers me cos we both have her number but she doesn't pick my friends call even after four times, but she picks my call at the first ring. The problem is her singing voice is so so coarse. Am I setting a lofty goal by looking for a lass with an angelic voice?

mcheeeeew!!
Re: What Is It With Me? by zinachidi(m): 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
agarawu23:
if I tell you say I understand that line, na lie
lol, baba me too,, which one with lass with an angelic voice neh?
Re: What Is It With Me? by agarawu23(m): 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
zinachidi:
lol, baba me too,, which one with lass with an angelic voice neh?
the thing tire me angry

(1) (Reply)

Happy BIRTHDAY To Me: Here Goes My Chant Of Thanks!.. / Photo: Read The Message This Big Girl Pass With Her Birthday Cake / Soulmate Whats App Group Strictly Adults (guys & Ladies) 20yrs And Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.