Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

I Met Jamaican Toyboy On Skype And Paid £3k To Bring Him Here... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met Jamaican Toyboy On Skype And Paid £3k To Bring Him Here... (906 Views)

17-Year-Old Jamaican Lesbian Thanks Jesus For Life Celebrates Birthday In Bikini / Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Met Jamaican Toyboy On Skype And Paid £3k To Bring Him Here... by TalkItAll: 11:47am On Sep 25, 2015
A BRITISH mum married a Jamaican toyboy half her age, then fell pregnant with his child afte romancing him on Skype while they were on opposite sides of the Atlantic. Angara's Lovering, 38, fell in love whilst chatting to 19-year-old Loric Bullock - who she says is
mistaken for her 15-year-old daughter’s BOYFRIEND.
Baby-faced Loric has now moved in with his new wife in Cardiff - after she bought him a £3,000 visa - but Angharad insists their relationship is the ‘real deal’.
The couple saw each other for the first time when telesales worker Angharad flew out to Jamaica to meet him - and then fell pregnant during the three-week holiday.

Couple fell in love after Skype chats. Loved-up Loric proposed by text message. People often mistake Loric, who is now 22, for daughter Daisy's boyfriend.
Loved-up Loric then proposed by text message -
before the pair married in a £250 registry office
ceremony in which the bride wore a £20 dress she bought on eBay. After tying the knot, they now live together in Cardiff with their son Tyrese, now one, and
Angharad’s daughter from a previous relationship,
Daisy, 15. But people often mistake Loric, who is now 22, for Daisy’s boyfriend - and are shocked when they discover he is in fact her STEPFATHER. Angharad said she does not “give a damn” what people think. She said: “A lot of people confuse him for her boyfriend. “I don’t look as old as I am and I certainly don’t dress my age because I don’t want to look my age. I don’t have wrinkles so I’m lucky. “But Loric has a baby face. A couple of people have said to my daughter, ‘Is that your boyfriend?’ and she has to say, ‘No, it’s my stepfather.’

“I keep a very small circle of friends and I don’t really get on with my family so I don’t give a damn what they think.” Angharad and Loric first started talking when she took Daisy - whose father is Jamaican - over to the country to meet her grandparents in 2012. She said: “While I was there I met some guy and through that I got talking to Loric on Blackberry Messenger. “I didn’t think anything would come of it because he was really young - he looked about 12 in his picture. “He looked like a baby, but we just kept chatting and got on really well.”

When Angharad got back to the UK, she and Loric chatted on Skype and swapped texts and voice messages. Six months later Angharad went on a three-week holiday to Portmore, Jamaica, so that they could finally meet in real life. Speaking about the moment the pair first saw each other, Angharad said: “I was desperate tobgo and meet him. “We spent almost three weeks and we just had a lot of fun. “I thought he would just be nice to chat to but we completely fell for each other. We got on really well and then he said ‘I love you’. “When I got home and found out I wapregnantwe we saw it as a sign that we were meant to be.” Loric proposed to Angharad via text just weeks later and, despite having only met once, she said yes - and took out a loan to pay for a £3,000 temporary visa for her new fiance. In October 2013 she gave birth to their baby boy, Tyrese - with a doctor holding her hand and Loric 5,000 miles away on the end of the phone. It was not until March 2014, when Tyrese was five months old, that Loric got his visa and could fly to the UK to meet his son for the first time - and his fiance for the second. Months later the couple got married. But despite having a child together and celebrating their first wedding anniversary, Angharad says the couple are still only just getting to know each other. She said: “It’s been a tough time, but I’m finally getting to know the husband I met on Skype.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6655445/Love-at-first-Skype.html

Re: I Met Jamaican Toyboy On Skype And Paid £3k To Bring Him Here... by mrdu(m): 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
I think the guy knows what he wants kiss
Re: I Met Jamaican Toyboy On Skype And Paid £3k To Bring Him Here... by tayoxx(m): 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
na hustle ooo

(1) (Reply)

the sex slavery Part 3 / Man Who Sponsored His Girlfriend's Education Allegedly Kills Her For Rejecting / Why Do Girls Blur The Line Between Politeness And Flirtation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.