Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test (33752 Views)

MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests / Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests / Infinix Note 2 Review: Camera Test Vs Redmi 2 & C8, Multitasking & Fast Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by MissTechy(f): 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
mustiiz:
Dem don insult miss techy sohtey I no even sabi wetin I go talk one said ha dey yellow ..lols

cry cry
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
MissTechy:

@DemiGods I probably need to change my Oral B toothpaste cry

Yes, just get your teeths washed in a dental clinic, afterwards can change tooth paste to Colgate, thank me later.
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by MissTechy(f): 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
Demigods:

Yes, just get your teeths washed in a dental clinic, afterwards can change tooth paste to Colgate, thank me later.

great
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by DoroBen: 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
Demigods:

hace it is teeth not teeths JESUS,!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by MissTechy(f): 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
Setaje:
Can u imagine someone talking about her teeth and her spoken English. Na wah o. Even my own teeth no white o. And if her spoken English is not audible enough then something is wrong wiv your ears. Instead of encouraging this young girl, see as una dey bring her down. Men for that matter.

Miss techy. The sky is your starting point. I am very impressed. Nothing do you.

Amen girlfriend. It is comments like this that make me improve and keeps me going. thank you so much. honestly. God bless!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by bigtt76(f): 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
wink MissTechy actually explained her test na me nor understand well. She was trying to understand how the mobile phone could be a nuisance to her brother watching or listening in on a TV. So na she win jooor! She's doing a great job... @misstechy keep up the good job the guys LOVE YOU! kiss

katunj:
I love you, you too smart like your papa, how on earth will OP carryout such test without considering distance of the sound source to the measuring device. OP Abeg u no try.
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by bigtt76(f): 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
Nor mind dem jaaaare! How many test videos have they done? Your blog is the place to be when any new device is launched.... Keep up the good job dearie.

MissTechy:

Amen girlfriend. It is comments like this that make me improve and keeps me going. thank you so much. honestly. God bless!!
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
@ MissTechy

I would advise you employ better hands to join you in the business. You are trying but can meet up in a sophisticated way without having better hands in areas you lack experience for better works. You don't have to pay them. Let them understand their parts of the earning. Percentage used to work for that.

1 Like

Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
DoroBen:

hace it is teeth not teeths JESUS,!!!

it's "hey' not " hace" bush boy
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by directonpc(m): 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
MissTechy:

X_X
Alohi ee bi
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by directonpc(m): 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
Oops
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by Atmmachine(m): 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
MissTechy:

Okay Atmmachine, thank you, will improve on it next time. Thanks for the observation

Yes.
Stay blessed, darling.
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by mustiiz(m): 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
MissTechy:

Lol i am flattered thanks Mustiiz. God bless X_X

Have sent u a msg on facebook but op u don't mind if I have ur pin.. PlSss just this at least with miss techy any prob with my cell fone she's rite here by my side.. Plss dnt turn me down
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by MissTechy(f): 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2015
bigtt76:
Nor mind dem jaaaare! How many test videos have they done? Your blog is the place to be when any new device is launched.... Keep up the good job dearie.

As always sweetheart . Thank you. Feel like framing your words and using it as my wallpaper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by toneawe(m): 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
Miss wat ever u call urself. Has tecno paid u to do this? Besides, don't allow lg get hold of u for indirectly spoiling their market. Also u tink we are not literates. U showed us that the sound equalizer of the so-called tecno is on "jazz" which we know the sound must be echoing. But how are we sure u didn't put that of the lg on a low and poor equalizer mode? Ur video sucks cos it has no bases or sound proof. Next time don't advertise that way cos u can be arrested by that company u're trying to downgrade like u did to lg sound quality here.

2 Likes

Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by TITOBIGZ(m): 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
MissTechy:
Yayy Guys!

Finally got a video out, I had some issues with my camera, but I had to do the video anyways.

The first video, is me testing out the sound quality on the Phantom 5 and yes I had to use an LED TV. reasons I used it has been explained in the video. So watch and tell me what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97_KvDtjcyI

The second video is of course testing out the battery and the RAM, I played games like Mortal Kombat X, Immortals, Modern Combat and others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j77lOZ9e3Es

Dont forgt to visit misstechy. com for the full review

Kindly increase the quality of the video to 480P and above to enjoy it. kiss
Miss techy,my crush,hw is d ministrymgrin but wait oO,what am i doing here
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by MissTechy(f): 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
TITOBIGZ:

Miss techy,my crush,hw is d ministrymgrin but wait oO,what am i doing here

LMAO.. HILARIOUS!

1 Like

Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by MissTechy(f): 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
mustiiz:

Have sent u a msg on facebook but op u don't mind if I have ur pin.. PlSss just this at least with miss techy any prob with my cell fone she's rite here by my side.. Plss dnt turn me down

Lol I am right there by your side on misstechy. com na
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by MissTechy(f): 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
toneawe:
Miss wat ever u call urself. Has tecno paid u to do this? Besides, don't allow lg get hold of u for indirectly spoiling their market. Also u tink we are not literates. U showed us that the sound equalizer of the so-called tecno is on "jazz" which we know the sound must be echoing. But how are we sure u didn't put that of the lg on a low and poor equalizer mode? Ur video sucks cos it has no bases or sound proof. Next time don't advertise that way cos u can be arrested by that company u're trying to downgrade like u did to lg sound quality here.
]

K
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by mustiiz(m): 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
MissTechy:

Lol I am right there by your side on misstechy. com na

I dnt want website love.. I want bbm love.. Dnt mind me oooo.. Just kiddin.. Bt sincerely miss techy at least dis my first favour frm u bin our first time chattin y dnt u do it for me... Plsssssssssss
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by bigtt76(f): 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
Come on .....you need not go that length attacking her? sad Make your point in a subtle manner and not address her as 'Miss wat ever' did she break your heart? tongue

This is a sweet girl doing all the best she can to be self-made and self reliant and ought to be encouraged rather than this harsh words of yours!!

She had the volume on the LG the highest ...please watch carefully and beside that LG TVs (like other prominent ones) are not known to give out the best sound which is why many people use the sound bars to improve on this so please #parkwanside!

toneawe:
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by bigtt76(f): 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
nor mind am dear. Na bad belle de worray dem all. How many people LG don arrest on Youtube which is awashed with even more scathing reviews #mtscheeeeeeeeeeew. Maybe one day LG will call on you to do a review ...KEEP UP THE JOB! Who nor lek go hug em em em <transformers now ar alive o!> ....Port Harcourt Refinery or Ajaokuta furnace grin

MissTechy:
]

K
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by Yungbolex: 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
SweetSoup:
First video not available to watch so i downloaded it instead. As for the review, you did great but seem shy on camera. Well phantom 5 is way to expensive for 70k in my opinion.. Oh you are beauriful too...
..behold what do you taketh tecno for? samsung shall doeth this type of phone and verily verily they thou sell it 300'k and thou shall buyeth it....sO why?
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by amparas(m): 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
Babe na 88yrs u dey??
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by Avero(m): 12:14am On Sep 27, 2015
nice review, your really beautiful shocked

I start commenting on your blog and we dumbly see your face, :8 haha

what are the odds wink
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by Avero(m): 12:22am On Sep 27, 2015
bigtt76:
Come on .....you need not go that length attacking her? sad Make your point in a subtle manner and not address her as 'Miss wat ever' did she break your heart? tongue

This is a sweet girl doing all the best she can to be self-made and self reliant and ought to be encouraged rather than this harsh words of yours!!

She had the volume on the LG the highest ...please watch carefully and beside that LG TVs (like other prominent ones) are not known to give out the best sound which is why many people use the sound bars to improve on this so please #parkwanside!

exactly
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by Avero(m): 12:37am On Sep 27, 2015
toneawe:

dude what's your issh, she clearly stated she did that to test a simple theory inspired by when her brother told her to lower her phones volume For him to watch a TV, she isn't upgrading ur downgrading anyone's product, she does tests and similar stuff like this to all phones she gives review on , Stop Being rude jare
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by Gemc3(f): 10:52am On Sep 27, 2015
Keep up the good work MissTechy smiley
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by Gemc3(f): 11:00am On Sep 27, 2015
bigtt76:
Nice one BUT it's wrong measuring the sound output or quality of a mobile phone with that of an LED TV.

The reason being that both devices have speakers made of different quality and technology. Forget about Tecno saying it's Dolby.

Mobile devices have speakers made mostly out of piezo elements than same materials that of the LED TV are (traditional air blurring diaphragm material).

Also the positioning of the speakers matters a lot. On the TV is located either at the back or the base whose outlet is being blocked by the desk it's seating on. On the phone either at the back or the base but because you held it up, it is free of any blockade hence it may seem louder.

A true test of sound output would be to use same device against each other and not this.

Fine face though kiss BTW wats wrong with your blog? Can't access it tru Spectranet network but works well on other networks?

Another "Tech" lady. smiley
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by nani667: 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
If it was a guy that made this video this thread would've been worse than the Sahara desert.....

Konji..... Motivating Nigerians since 1992

1 Like

Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by parrotibaba(m): 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
nani667:
If it was a guy that made this video this thread would've been worse than the Sahara desert.....

Konji..... Motivating Nigerians since 1992
grin grin grin
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by toneawe(m): 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
At least there is one good head here that understands electronics. Unlike those decieveing themselves thinking that will win a lady for them online. Keep dreaming and getting wet indefinitely. Maybe u guys don't know d ohmic range of speakers. U go use bass compare trebble?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apple Unveils Iphone 15 And Iphone 15 Plus (Specifications & Prices) / 3 Reasons Why You Should Use Incognito Mode When Browsing / 7 Cool Android Features You Aren’t Using

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.