Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News (30487 Views)

Nigerians Blast Saraki Over Magu / Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) / Appeal Court Gives CCT Go Ahead To Try Saraki For Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
any PDP member that loot in this current admin will be subjected more embarrassment than saraki

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by CARLOSZ: 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
eyesofgod:

You better stop this madness. Otherwise the people may decide to use AK 47 next time just to prove you wrong.

And what's stopping them?
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by CARLOSZ: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
na wa for you o

What I do?
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by AdeniyiA(m): 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
if you see blood in the mouth of Nigerian politicians they'd say is Zobo undecided

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by IYANGBALI: 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
CARLOSZ:

What I do?
you do
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
Who the hell are Nigerians? S a bunch of frustrated yoruba men ranting on twitter are now spokesmen for Nigerians baa? Junk journalism at its best.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
udeagbalaC:
any PDP member that loot in this current admin will be subjected more embarrassment than saraki

But an APC member who loots will be eulogised? No wonder saint fashola was canonised for embezzling over N200million on website and borehole

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
Afroconnect:
That man saraki does not deserve too be. Senate president-he is a shame to Nigeria.

If a man is not worthy of a position,it should be forcefully taken from him.

Only in Nigeria do we take mere men as gods.

A politician is there to serve the people. Bleep charisma,f-ck grammer-if he is not worthy of the position the thieve should be kicked out. Nigeria is not his father's company.

Oya go and kick him out let us see Oponu!!
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by Boyewu: 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
I'm very sure Goodluck Jonathan will just be laughing @ d SP now. He thought he was very smart to fight two presidents one after the other.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by donpichie: 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
sheftyxz:
See lies Saraki is a common thief OLE
Kwarans are tired of him. am from kwara state 89% of kwara state
property belong to that useless Saraki and his family. SARAKI OLE
( thief ) SARAKI BU ONYE OSH ( thief ) SARAKI BARAWO (thief )
thief thief thief thief thief thief thief thief thief thief thief thief
SARAKI
OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE
OLE OLE
SARAKI
BU ONYE OSH ( thief ) BU ONYE OSH ( thief ) BU ONYE OSH ( thief )
BU ONYE OSH ( thief ) BU ONYE OSH ( thief )
SARAKI
BARAWO (thief ) BARAWO (thief ) BARAWO (thief ) BARAWO (thief )
SARAKI
OLE OLE
SARAKI
SARAKI
SARAKI
OLE OLE
SARAKI
SARAKI
SARAKI
OLE OLE
SARAKI
SARAKI
Dude! were you using a manual keyboard or on screen one. you sire are a typing genius...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by hansad: 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
Toofan007:
dude, they stoned him BECAUSE THE STOOGE OF A GOVERNOR HE IMPOSED IS NOT PAYING THEM!! Read the f**king post at least before writing cr*p!

Mugu, you don't stone anybody for any offense the person is yet to be tried and convicted for.

Only buffoons do that. They are committing a criminal offense by stoning Saraki or anybody else.

Worse, stoning has no place in Nigeria's laws as punishment for any offense.

Stoning is a typical Islamic punishment pattern. Islam is no official religion in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by modath(f): 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
Boyewu:
I'm very sure Goodluck Jonathan will just be laughing @ d SP now. He thought he was very smart to fight two presidents one after the other.

Very sound analysis, never ever thought of it from that perspective ever....

Nice one... smiley
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by modath(f): 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
donpichie:
Dude! were you using a manual keyboard or on screen one. you sire are a typing genius...

Na the level of provoke wey do the guy give am red eye, he just dey vex blow the keyboard. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
OVI75:
.Una go cry blood.....It shall never be well with those who ochestrated the dispatchment of PDP leading to the failure of my region man to get a return ticket.
hahaha this is so lame and dumb! omfg

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by Afroconnect: 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

Oya go and kick him out let us see Oponu!!
Thunder fire your dumb mouth,you poor religious bigot,suffering and smiling.

For your info I don't support any party,dummies like you who are pawns support criminal politicians to no gain,it beats my imagination how an adult can be so gulible to support a thief who dont know you exist.

Its either youu are a kid or a dumb waste to Nigeria,when the tables turn zombies like you will be sacrificed along so your blood cleanse the land.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
Afroconnect:

Thunder fire your dumb mouth,you poor religious bigot,suffering and smiling.

For your info I don't support any party,dummies like you who are pawns support criminal politicians to no gain,it beats my imagination how an adult can be so gulible to support a thief who dont know you exist.

Its either youu are a kid or a dumb waste to Nigeria,when the tables turn zombies like you will be sacrificed along so your blood cleanse the land.
Ode what did Saraki steal? He is accused of false declaration of assets and not even embezzlement.
If you want to see embezzlement try Fashola who used N78 million to design a website and N139 million for boreholes
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by aydotcome: 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
Nigerians act accordingly..they just did the right thing by stoning the devil.This man is the mastermind behind the fall of defunct Intercontinental Bank Plc in collaboration will SLS.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by Afroconnect: 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

Ode what did Saraki steal? He is accused of false declaration of assets and not even embezzlement.
If you want to see embezzlement try Fashola who used N78 million to design a website and N139 million for boreholes

Liars are thieves,otherwise he will have no reasons to lie. Besides a liar is not fit to be senate president.

Well we all know you Iboes are born greedy mofos,you tolerate thieves to rule over you the reason why your kind can never win the presidency of this country.

We knnow Iboes can sacrifice their moms just for selfish and greedy aims,the same way Ojukwu sacrificed 2million of your kindred while he hides away in a bunker. Ojukwu was using you dummies to buy time cos he could not face the military command, after he was called for for treasonable acts and at the end he ran. Real heroes are isaac Adaka boro,Ken saro wiwa who beared the brunt so their people live in peace. Ojukwu was just an arrogant rich kid who bought your souls with the money he inherited from his dad.

Wait for your biafra republic,so you can elect thieves,this is Nigeria way bigger than you and your tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
Afroconnect:

Liars are thieves,otherwise he will have no reasons to lie. Besides a liar is not fit to be senate president.

Well we all know you Iboes are born greedy mofos,you tolerate thieves to rule over you the reason why your kind can never win the presidency of this country.

We knnow Iboes can sacrifice their moms just for selfish and greedy aims,the same way Ojukwu sacrificed 2million of your kindred while he hides away in a bunker. Ojukwu was using you dummies to buy time cos he could not face the military command, after he was called for for treasonable acts and at the end he ran. Real heroes are isaac Adaka boro,Ken saro wiwa whho beared te brunt so their people live in peace.

Wait for your biafra republic,so you can elect thieves,this is Nigeria way bigger than you and your tribe.

You ooduans already have thieves like opolo eyes and Fashola ruling you.Why dont you start the clean up from your region.
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by Afroconnect: 8:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
chukwudi44:
Who the hell are Nigerians? S a bunch of frustrated yoruba men ranting on twitter are now spokesmen for Nigerians baa? Junk journalism at its best.

You are a dumb tribal bigot,the whole Nigerians are against saraki except for you iboes whose lives are so vain and selfish-if I was the president I will gladly cut your race off-you guys sell fake drugs,fake spare parts,number one in transporting cocaine abroad-you and your kinnd are a disgrace to this country. A clog in this nation's wheel of development. Very vain and myopic people. Am not yoruba,an non aliigned politically,am a conscious Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
Afroconnect:

You are a dumb tribal bigot,the whole Nigerians are against saraki except for you iboes whose lives are so vain and selfish-if I was the president I will gladly cut your race off-you guys sell fake drugs,fake spare parts,number one in transporting cocaine abroad-you and your kinnd are a disgrace to this country. A clog in this nation's wheel of development. Very vain and myopic people. Am not yoruba,an non aliigned politically,am a conscious Nigerian.

Unfortunately for you not even the president can cut us off!! They tried that in the past by giving us just £25 yet we bounced back and are much better than even before!! You cannot curse whom God has blessed.
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by Afroconnect: 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

Unfortunately for you not even the president can cut us off!! They tried that in the past by giving us just £25 yet we bounced back and are much better than even before!! You cannot curse whom God has blessed.

Keep decieving yourselves with the jewish story and blablabla,I have had this discussion with a jewish isreali,a rabbi and historian when I put this claim to him he simply laughed and said no records or authority places you iboes close to jewish ancestry.

As for the 25pounds story aside this money given to indiviiduals the federal government embarked on a massive infrastructure and agricultural funding in all iboe lands to save you from extinction. You guys are lucky,check out the huge debts germany is paying today to compensate for war costs after WW2.

I keep hearing iboes are prosperous yet most of your youths are running around in traffic selling junks...lol,wake up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by rusher14: 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
Jdesilentkiller:
My Senate President I hope you are not using GEJ campaign media group as your spokespersons. If you and your advisers arent dumb, you would have simply told us that "truly an incident happened at the eid ground which was the result of agrieved workers trying to register their displeasure to the Govt over unpaid arrears and you were just there at the wrong time which eventually lead to you being caught in the crossfire, but you assure the workers that their cry will be looked into and enjoin them to avoid taking laws into their hands". But the idiot denied what everyone with access to electronic gadget saw and witnssed.

That's exactly the tactless, visionless, dishonest and fraudulent character we have as Senate President.

His constituency has shown its displeasure towards him, his party has made it clear that he has been involved in anti-party activities and presently he is having a case with the CCT.

Time to resign Mr Senate President
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by ibro2040: 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
damilareoye:
Mr Senate president , you can lie ooooo.... Offence number

grin
fourteen.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters / Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State / Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.