Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,364 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia (47664 Views)

A Roofing Project For A Nairalander By A Nairalander (pictures) / A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call / Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by ObiOkpor(m): 6:27am On Sep 26, 2015
princejones:
Workmanship for the woodwork including fitting the roofing sheet and inside nogging but l brother l barely manage the money,so all gain to the house owner.l charge just #200,000k
guy i like you. I swear your price is low. But anyhow,its good.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by Freegift75: 7:07am On Sep 26, 2015
Weldone! But I have to let you know that, in case you want to roof another building of such structure and size, the king post has to be more higher than this. 18ft is too estreemly low for that structure. You did a nice job but the height makes the finishing looking awkward. Improve on that when next you are handling another.

If you are using stone coated fiber, the height given that structure will ridicule it. A big structure like this needs a gigantic roof style to complement the structure. Take note.

I'm also an expert in this field, working for several companies and on several magnificent structures in Abuja, Lagos, PH, Benin. Ogun, Asaba

More grease to your elbow
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by chomytex(f): 7:53am On Sep 26, 2015
Umuahia kwenu!..more blessings.
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 8:31am On Sep 26, 2015
Freegift75:
Weldone! But I have to let you know that, in case you want to roof another building of such structure and size, the king post has to be more higher than this. 18ft is too estreemly low for that structure. You did a nice job but the height makes the finishing looking awkward. Improve on that when next you are handling another.

If you are using stone coated fiber, the height given that structure will ridicule it. A big structure like this needs a gigantic roof style to complement the structure. Take note.

I'm also an expert in this field, working for several companies and on several magnificent structures in Abuja, Lagos, PH, Benin. Ogun, Asaba

Thanks,but the 18'feet was perfect for the house with seven gutters and court yard,when you see the final finishing l believe you will appreciate the work.thanks again and noted
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 8:32am On Sep 26, 2015
chomytex:
Umuahia kwenu!..more blessings.
Thanks dear
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 8:45am On Sep 26, 2015
ldpele:
u didn't drop your number
My number is 08037156958.You can also get my contacts from my signature
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by GODSBEAUTY(f): 8:52am On Sep 26, 2015
Freegift75:

Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 8:58am On Sep 26, 2015
More pics and we get to the final stage of the wood work
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:06am On Sep 26, 2015
Final wood pics coming shortly
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by M4gunners: 9:11am On Sep 26, 2015
ObiOkpor:

That job,no one will collect less than 250k. Materials will be close to a mil.
Ok thanks.
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 26, 2015
Your price is good enough, you are young and your work looks smart. Waiting for the final roofing to be completed. Goodluck.
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by PropTrader: 10:00am On Sep 26, 2015
princejones:
More pics and we get to the final stage of the wood work

Please send the pictures o.
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by topsy23: 10:04am On Sep 26, 2015
Nice work, more more power to strength.

For your Electrical design drawing and installation. Contact us

For further info call 08033643191 or 08051750560
Whatsap: 08033643191
Pin: 24ED26C9
Email; atope23@live.co.uk, topselg.engineering@gmail.com

You can visit our thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1804476/complete-package-design-drawing-electrical

https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing/9
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 10:30am On Sep 26, 2015
Pls network all me today to post photos
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by 400billionman: 10:57am On Sep 26, 2015
hemartins:
Dear God,
pls help me to build my own house so that one day, I will also come to nairaland to post the pictures. in Jesus Name. Amen.

Amen for you.

God help me build a bigger one..
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by 400billionman: 11:01am On Sep 26, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
Great

join the plantain millionaire farmers.start your own plantain farm.
Check my signature to see how you can get Started.

Plantain and banana farmers, you guys hoard too much knowledge from your students.
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by 400billionman: 11:03am On Sep 26, 2015
ldpele:
Pls whr is your site at? Love to meet a fellow NLer as well. Equally into building,we are handling the housing unit @Old Timber.

Ehen, nah who get those houses at old timber umuahia ?
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by prmix: 11:09am On Sep 26, 2015
Umuahia, what a boring and dry town smhhhh
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 26, 2015
We fabricate quality Aluminium works @ perfect touch Aluminium, we give your windows a beautiful look with our attractive windows either in sliding or swings opening, we make doors and other Aluminium works. Our works are very strong and lasting with good quality materials. You can reach us via 08153665659,08067079715. Email: perfecttouchaluminium2012@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by hemartins(m): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2015
400billionman:

Amen for you.

God help me build a bigger one..

Amen
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
I can't upload photos,pls l need help
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
We will start the aluminium roofing work next week

Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
More photos
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by ldpele(m): 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
400billionman:

Ehen, nah who get those houses at old timber umuahia ?
na for sale
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
Network again
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
princejones:
Network again
boss,u can use 3G if your phone allows 3G though it runs data faster than 2G network, u can change it back to 2G immediately u are done uploading. More success bro
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
More pics
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by 400billionman: 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
ldpele:
na for sale

If I wan buy, Nah who i go pay to ?
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
For everyone that has commended thus far l say a very big thanks to all of you

Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
More photos as we will start the aluminium work next week

Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by ldpele(m): 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
400billionman:

If I wan buy, Nah who i go pay to ?
the company who is in charge of the property, can flourish u wit more details, but not on NL.
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
More

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into / Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners / Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.