Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into (47705 Views)

Can You Buy A House With A Grave? / Hot Sale Just Out 2 Storey Building Newly Built, 2 Building Inside Compound, Con / To Let Decent 3 Bedrooms Ground Flat, 3t 2b, 2 Occupants To Share Compound @ I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
Hello all. Pls I wasn't sure where to ask this question. I'm about to pay for a house and I noticed there's a graveyard inside d compound and close to our side of d house (its just 2 flat bungalow. Someone else is already occupying d back flat). We asked and they said d mother of d owner of d house was buried there.

At first I didn't even mind at all but I just thought it wise to ask questions before we pay. Is there anything wrong moving into a house where someone u do not know was buried?

Also I have 2 small boys and expecting a 3rd child and my boys play a lot and I have no doubt that one day they may play to that grave as its at our front yard.

What are ur advice's please? Does it mean? Can we go ahead and stay there? Anything wrong in staying at a house where someone was buried? I'm not afraid I just want to be sure that there's no spiritual consequences or anything of sort

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
the house might be haunted grin

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by agohmamuda(m): 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
Don't be afraid. There's also a grave in my compound, when I first moved in, some spirits were hovering about disturbing at night. After spraying the powder, Till date, those Spirit have been assigned to doing my laundry, opening gate for me when am driving out, in charge of security and other chores. My dear u have the upper hand here. Move in ASAP.

505 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by Kingpee2(m): 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
It is nothing joor,it’s normal for people to be buried in some homes ...

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by lilmax(m): 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
agohmamuda:
Don't be afraid. There's also a grave in my compound, when I first moved in, some spirits were hovering about disturbing at night. After spraying the powder, Till date, those Spirit have been assigned to doing my laundry, opening gate for me when am driving out, in charge of security and other chores. My dear u have the upper hand here. Move in ASAP.
grin

210 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by revolt(m): 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2018
This one doesn't know tht everywhere u go at some point somebody was buried there in the past. Perhaps 500 yrs ago sef. Blackman and stupidity. Always bothered about spirits tht don't exist in our dimension.

303 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by Oyindidi(f): 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
Don't move in, I can never live in such place not when I'm pregnant

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by Oyindidi(f): 8:40pm On Apr 07, 2018
revolt:
This one doesn't know tht everywhere u go at some point somebody was buried there in the past. Perhaps 500 yrs ago sef. Blackman and stupidity. Always bothered about spirits tht don't exist in our dimension.
Always faulting the blackman. Why bury someone in a place you'll give out for rent?

272 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by MetroBaba1(m): 6:29am On Apr 08, 2018
agohmamuda:

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 08, 2018
agohmamuda:

Perhaps everything in ur life is a joke. If u don't have any meaningful contribution u should have just shut up!

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by jieta: 9:29am On Apr 08, 2018
everybody has a different perception to issues unlike here in taraba state were an average tiv man will pass the night on top of the grave becos of heat.

149 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by frostylook: 9:50am On Apr 08, 2018
No big deal. I have two graves in the compound I live in. One at the front of the entrance door and another right behind my window.
I sleep like a baby sef. cool

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by revolt(m): 10:20am On Apr 08, 2018
Oyindidi:
Always faulting the blackman. Why bury someone in a place you'll give out for rent?
i understand not everybody's got gud command of lexis n structures, but from ur analysis , we shouldn't live anywhere on earth since ppl have been buried on nearly every part of where we live now. Waste of tym.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
Oyindidi:
Don't move in, I can never live in such place not when I'm pregnant

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by Oyindidi(f): 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
Tayroc:

What?

2 Likes

Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by Sagamite(m): 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
GoodKay:
Hello all. Pls I wasn't sure where to ask this question. I'm about to pay for a house and I noticed there's a graveyard inside d compound and close to our side of d house (its just 2 flat bungalow. Someone else is already occupying d back flat). We asked and they said d mother of d owner of d house was buried there. At first I didn't even mind at all but I just thought it wise to ask questions before we pay. Is there anything wrong moving into a house where someone u do not know was buried? Also I have 2 small boys and expecting a 3rd child and my boys play a lot and I have no doubt that one day they may play to that grave as its at our front yard. What are ur advice's please? Does it mean? Can we go ahead and stay there? Anything wrong in staying at a house where someone was buried? I'm not afraid I just want to be sure that there's no spiritual consequences or anything of sort

Yes, something is wrong o.

The ghost of the person buried there would rise in the dark and be making scary noises.

The ghosts also eat children (especially new-born babies) if you don't spray holy water on the children every night before they go to bed and ensure there is one bible each above their head, below their feet and at either sides of the hand.

So please don't move in except you can cope with that.

Anuofia!

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
revolt:
i understand not everybody's got gud command of lexis n structures, but from ur analysis , we shouldn't live anywhere on earth since ppl have been buried on nearly every part of where we live now. Waste of tym.
No comment wink

3 Likes

Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by RoyalBlak007: 2:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
frostylook:
No big deal. I have two graves in the compound I live in. One at the front of the entrance door and another right behind my window.
I sleep like a baby sef. cool
gringrin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by aureen: 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by agohmamuda(m): 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2018
GoodKay:

Perhaps everything in ur life is a joke. If u don't have any meaningful contribution u should have just shut up!

Your Life is a Joke. punk.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
Oyindidi:
What?

You believe in ghost stories..
Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by Gerrard59(m): 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
revolt:

You are right with the first point - someplace somehow, a cemetery was in place.

However, it's not a black man problem. Asians - Singaporeans, Japanese, Hong Kongers generally avoid flats that someone died in. Called haunted apartments. Developers even avoid number 4 or 5 when numbering buildings due the superstition with dead people.

@OP, My mom will say "as long as no be me kill am, I've no problem". Your choice to decide 'cos I can't really tell you what to do with your money.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by Oyindidi(f): 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
Tayroc:

You believe in ghost stories..
Not really grin I don't like seeing grave around

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
Sagamite:

Yes, something is wrong o.

The ghost of the person buried there would rise in the dark and be making scary noises.

The ghosts also eat children (especially new-born babies) if you don't spray holy water on the children every night before they go to bed and ensure there is one bible each above their head, below their feet and at either sides of the hand.

So please don't move in except you can cope with that.

Anuofia!

I'm sure u are referring to yourself as the anuofia. U just made baseless comments its ur children and unborn children that they will come and eat and not mine. U must be a child at least 15 years old. Jeez!

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
agohmamuda:

Your Life is a Joke. punk.

I'm sure u are one of those kids commenting here. Get a wife and children and also a job and know what life is then u can be taken serious. Joker!

21 Likes

Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thanks all reasonable commenters. I've made my decision.

6 Likes

Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by ImaIma1(f): 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
I can't live in a place like that. Why have a grave in the compound with a tombstone? It would have better if i didn't know.

6 Likes

Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by agohmamuda(m): 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
GoodKay:

I'm sure u are one of those kids commenting here. Get a wife and children and also a job and know what life is then u can be taken serious. Joker!

see mumu. The problem with people like you is that, u think you have it all. come out from your small circle and realize u are nothing but sheet. I have all those u mentioned; long before u think u are somebody. look for a better line.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by janefarms2015: 6:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
@op, personally I can never live in the house for pyschological reasons, however the deads are conscious of nothing at all, but evil spirits may impersonate the deads, but if you get another appartment and the landlord dies and he or she is buried in the compound, what will you do?its confusing, may God give you money to get your land and build your house, God bless you!

54 Likes

Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
agohmamuda:

see mumu. The problem with people like you is that, u think you have it all. come out from your small circle and realize u are nothing but sheet. I have all those u mentioned; long before u think u are somebody. look for a better line.

A matured married man with children would not write d way u did. So if u really do have them, then u should be ashamed. Immaturity still runs in ur blood. Mtscheww

38 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners / Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way / Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.