Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

(photo) Eye Test:enter Here And Your Eyes Will Decive You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (photo) Eye Test:enter Here And Your Eyes Will Decive You (2221 Views)

Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! / Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) / SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo) Eye Test:enter Here And Your Eyes Will Decive You by JIMMYWAT(m): 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
I dy dizzy now hope it makes front page grin

1 Share

Re: (photo) Eye Test:enter Here And Your Eyes Will Decive You by falconey(m): 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
it may hit frontpage but not from this section.
Re: (photo) Eye Test:enter Here And Your Eyes Will Decive You by fairprince(m): 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
Illusion and perspective.
Re: (photo) Eye Test:enter Here And Your Eyes Will Decive You by davuvid(m): 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
It's moving and stopping
Re: (photo) Eye Test:enter Here And Your Eyes Will Decive You by Twaci(f): 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
Now my eyes are spinning shocked
Re: (photo) Eye Test:enter Here And Your Eyes Will Decive You by gab264(m): 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
Re: (photo) Eye Test:enter Here And Your Eyes Will Decive You by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
Twaci:
Now my eyes are spinning shocked

What kind of name is twaci

twaci, twaci, twaci... sounds some type of way undecided
Re: (photo) Eye Test:enter Here And Your Eyes Will Decive You by IamLEGEND1: 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2015

Re: (photo) Eye Test:enter Here And Your Eyes Will Decive You by sinaj(f): 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
*looks*

*staggers*

*falls*

My bum bum embarassed

2 Likes

Re: (photo) Eye Test:enter Here And Your Eyes Will Decive You by agarawu23(m): 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
JIMMYWAT:
you should be in forum games.
Re: (photo) Eye Test:enter Here And Your Eyes Will Decive You by Spikkylee: 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
F
Re: (photo) Eye Test:enter Here And Your Eyes Will Decive You by vizkiz: 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
sinaj:
*looks*

*staggers*

*falls*

My bum bum embarassed

let me help you massage them... Oh, they are so soft tongue
Re: (photo) Eye Test:enter Here And Your Eyes Will Decive You by Cutehector(m): 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
If its moving den some of you ppo are drunkards...
Re: (photo) Eye Test:enter Here And Your Eyes Will Decive You by pTomz(m): 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
d fvking hypnosis's not working angry
Re: (photo) Eye Test:enter Here And Your Eyes Will Decive You by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
JIMMYWAT:

You think its spinning coz you are stressed and so ur eyes...rest well boo. grin
Re: (photo) Eye Test:enter Here And Your Eyes Will Decive You by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
vizkiz:

let me help you massage them... Oh, they are so soft tongue
ifuro ife konji n'eme gi.
Re: (photo) Eye Test:enter Here And Your Eyes Will Decive You by khassy(m): 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
if I no fit see the punna before me wella after looking this pishures ehn

PMB go judge us himself undecidedundecided
Re: (photo) Eye Test:enter Here And Your Eyes Will Decive You by Twaci(f): 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:

What kind of name is twaci

twaci, twaci, twaci... sounds some type of way undecided
I won't even bother with a name as confusing as yours sad

2 Likes

Re: (photo) Eye Test:enter Here And Your Eyes Will Decive You by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
Twaci:
I won't even bother with a name as confusing as yours sad

Well if anything, my name does qualify the confusion surrounding urs... Twaci, such an enigmatic enigma undecided

It does feel good rolling off my tongue though, Twaci smiley

I could call out ur name all day, Twaci tongue
Re: (photo) Eye Test:enter Here And Your Eyes Will Decive You by vikyno(m): 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
They are not moving. It's an optic illusion.

When u look at it collectively, it will be as if they are rolling but try look at it individually, u will discover they are not rolling.
Re: (photo) Eye Test:enter Here And Your Eyes Will Decive You by Twaci(f): 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:

Well if anything, my name does qualify the confusion surrounding urs... Twaci, such an enigmatic enigma undecided

It does feel good rolling off my tongue though, Twaci smiley

I could call out ur name all day, Twaci tongue
Do continue then cheesy

1 Like

Re: (photo) Eye Test:enter Here And Your Eyes Will Decive You by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
Its not moving in my eyes
Re: (photo) Eye Test:enter Here And Your Eyes Will Decive You by ignis: 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
Only moving when you scroll.
Re: (photo) Eye Test:enter Here And Your Eyes Will Decive You by mytime24(f): 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
I dey cum

1 Like

Re: (photo) Eye Test:enter Here And Your Eyes Will Decive You by lekjons(m): 2:48am On Sep 26, 2015
cool cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How to treat your woman / Please I Need An Advice. Sister Inlaw Is In Love With Brother In Law / 7 Things That Women Wear That Men Always Find Attractive-mikegist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.