Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) (68712 Views)

Anambra State FRSC Officials Pictured Sleeping In Office After Drinking / Female Commercial Okada Rider In Surulere, Lagos (Pictured) / Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by wildchild1: 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ladies sha grin

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
Yorubas wouldn't like this ....!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by RealAdewole(m): 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
and so?
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by einsteino(m): 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ugomba:
you barb your hair with just #200? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL.

how much where u expectinh him to cut his hair with? I cut my hair at a cost of 200naira also. if am only shaving and outlining my hair, I spend only a hundred naira. does cutting it at a more expensive fee make gold grow on your head?

3 Likes

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by CHYMZZY(m): 4:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
If na for insult una go talk say igbo like money pass.. Now Hausa girl want's to be Addressed as the "Original Igbo Girl'' . Okay nah! That's alright! Please nne, can you cook the igbo bitter leave soup and Nsal soup? That my only concern..

10 Likes

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
chaiii i for like nyash this girl ooo sad angry angry angry
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by kay29000(m): 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
kilode100:
Nice one....

I hope She's paying for the free advertisement..

I wonder how much she can pay for my pubic hair.

Iranu.

You are very gross. Did you have to type that?
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by realjoker(m): 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
Aminat508:
shocked
Aminat508 again, if you can't follow up a thread that you book space on kindly provide me with your login details I will help you in following up, and post on your behalf with a little or no stipend.
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by BolaAdeyemo: 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
Forget the hate comments of we yoruba and hausas about the ibos, its all because of envy of the ibo tribe, especially we yorubas, our ladies bleach to look like omo ibo even our men somtimes, now an hausa girl is answering original ibo gal, walahi

There must something abouts these igbos
I must marry an ibo girl
Aswear

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by apholaryn: 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
Lemon12:
Yorubas wouldn't like this ....!
Dear flat head, please leave yoruba out of your madness.let dem be,abeg.
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Orikinla(m): 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
[size=18pt]Nairalanders are MEAN. grin
Less than 100 views of her video even after making front page?[/size]
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Aminat508(f): 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
realjoker:
Aminat508 again, if you can't follow up a thread that you book space on kindly provide me with your login details I will help you in following up, and post on your behalf with a little or no stipend.

Lolz grin

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Dyt(f): 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
Well
I also have an original business woman
A NLer
Full of life
She loves to make money
She sits and all she thinks is business
A proudly business woman

I think NLers knows her handle to be Sissie
But I call her the money maker
cheesy cheesy
Sissie natural
All kinds of natural products
Glowing skin
Hair growth
Stretch marks
Weight loss
You won't be disappointed

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Dimsteel(m): 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
k
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
who gives a sh.it?
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Enesi47: 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
tellwisdom:

How does that put beer on my table? undecided
udeme make beer no kill you oooo

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by AMvanquish: 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
She should stop wasting her time if it comes to changing perception about the north. A lot of folks prefer the newspaper, tv, and hearsay north in relation to reality. They prefer the negatives , than the positives. And nothing you say or do would change their perception.
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by basilo101: 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
Only the jealous yorubas keep making noise how igbos are hated, here in the North marrying an igbo girl is like hitting a jackpot, most christian minority northerners married igbos, just because religious riots affect igbos doesnt mean north kill igbos, no, muslims kill christians in the north and it doesnt matter ur tribe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Viktor1983(m): 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ilekeh:
Dem don insult this girl finish cry cry
Money making brain like Cozzy Ojiokwor, Afrocandy etc?
How many igbo girls millionaires? 0
How many igbo girls business owners that we know of?
Linda, Genevieve , BellaNaija et al

11 Likes

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Dindondin(m): 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
agarawu23:
Ladies really gat a lot of problem shocked

They sell ladies hair from India (that are used for sacrifice) for you guys 100k shocked

I dey cum make I go barb my hair with just #200
you forgot to include that before before, it was N100.
it was the ladies hair price that made our barbers increases hair fee to N200

2 Likes

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by basilo101: 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
Only the jealous yorubas keep making noise how igbos are hated, here in the North marrying an igbo girl is like hitting a jackpot, most christian minority northerners married igbos, just because religious riots affect igbos doesnt mean north kill igbos, no, muslims kill christians in the north and it doesnt matter ur tribe. Now hw will they kw all these wen they stick to dia rusted roofs and boast with noman'sland

7 Likes

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by floragregs(f): 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ilekeh:
Dem don insult this girl finish cry cry

Money making brain like Cozzy Ojiokwor, Afrocandy etc?

How many igbo girls millionaires? 0

How many igbo girls business owners that we know of?

let me name just two. Linda ikeji and bellanaija. Ur jealousy might kill u someday ooo

12 Likes

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
agarawu23:
Ladies really gat a lot of problem shocked

They sell ladies hair from India (that are used for sacrifice) for you guys 100k shocked

I dey cum make I go barb my hair with just #200

Weiten u come talk now wen u tink make sense?
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by vivalavida(m): 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
Igbo's are goal getters. they never rest till they are seen as successful.
so if Hauwa has decided to adopt this mentality and become a success,I proudly adopt her as my Igbo sister in the diaspora. nnem,you are the Original igbo girl.

Yoruba's, lower your pride and learn a thing or two from the Igbo's. no biggie in that

7 Likes

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by tonychristopher: 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
BolaAdeyemo:
Forget the hate comments of we yoruba and hausas about the ibos, its all because of envy of the ibo tribe, especially we yorubas, our ladies bleach to look like omo ibo even our men somtimes, now an hausa girl is answering original ibo gal, walahi

There must something abouts these igbos
I must marry an ibo girl
Aswear

But seriously are u Yoruba Bro ?
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by wiseoneking: 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/09/hauwa-mohammed-is-not-your-ordinary.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+%2FAqSJb+%28S.T.E.L.L.A%27S*new*G.R.O.O.V.E%29
Many Nigerian female from other tribes are proud to act of be considered igbo. It is in america where some black act white. Nigerian girls act igbo. Well, when we hear of Ngozi, ezekwesili, akunyili, arumah oteh, okere onyiuke, prof ogwu of united nation and many more, all want to be igbo. That's a good one by the way.

7 Likes

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by otiigba1(m): 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
RUBBISH! angry
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by kilode100(f): 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
kay29000:

You are very gross. Did you have to type that?

Feck you

3 Likes

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Handsomeemmy(m): 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
Who told the OP that Gombe people are Hausa people? So anyone that speaks Hausa is automatically Hausa? SMH.

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Ossyego: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
Waitin comderm Igbo with this enough of all this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Australian Man Sacked From His N50m Job For Ejaculating On Women In Public / When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) / Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.